The case against the New World Order

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
Fulgurator

Re: The case against the New World Order

Post by Fulgurator »

Candid wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:53 am
davidbanner99@ wrote:The case is, it just seems pretty clear now that vaccinated people are getting this virus repeaedly. [...[ Silly to blame Tokeless really. The main risk for Tokeless appears to be more chance of getting the virus and being off work for two weeks. Most of my vaccinated friends had two doses, although possibly they use it as an excuse to get off work a few days
I never had this vaccine. Without legal compensation, forget it. I still get letters from the NHS desperate to get me on the vaccine program.
My advice is to think twice about these vaccines...
Yes, that's the nub of it. In many cases, including me, people knew there was an issue with a "vaccine" appearing so soon after "the virus" was declared. And as quietvoice makes clear, it WAS just "declared", it has never been isolated and never will be.

Once again, the virus is in the jabs. It's been shown over and over again. I know you haven't seen anything about a plan for transhumanism that you can believe, but I'm already seeing altered behaviours in the jabbed people I know who haven't yet been physically ill or in some cases died. There are variations in the jabs themselves; there are placebo jabs. It's one great scientific experiment, and in some cases people have signed up as guinea pigs in return for a hamburger.

Unfortunately the jabs are self-spreading.

It's what follows from "health certificates" that concerns those of us who are awake.
We all know my position is there was no organised agenda. I've kept an eye on those who had the vaccine and the impression is it could be the elderly who showed worrying tendencies to get cancer. Whether there's a direct connection I can't know for sure. My uncle currently has been diagnosed with cancer and he literally boasted to me about his vaccines, sneering at me for raising my concerns. This extended to mocking and arrogance, though he's always seemed to lack much intellectual character.
Younger people seem to so far not have been affected. Nothing striking.
I will add too the current hysteria over Palestinian war casualties logically suggests if anything global authorities are hysterical in their dread of population deaths. If there really was a secret plot then surely they'd be wanting the war to reach it's zenith. If anything the hysteria over genocide is as confused and distorted as the COVID mania. The deaths in Gaza are no worse than those in Chechnya and a fraction of the numbers of Iraqis who died during two wars. There were no huge outcries of genocide during the very bloody Chechyan war. Again, it's the same old mass hysteria.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Fulgurator wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 10:03 pm
quietvoice wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:33 pm

The Bolshevik revolution in Russia was the work of Jewish planning and Jewish dissatisfaction. Our plan is to have a New World Order. What worked so wonderfully in Russia, is going to become reality for the whole world.

~~ The American Hebrew Magazine, New York, Sept 10, 1920

~
That's actually incorrect.
TLDR the rest of your bull. Here is a jewish magazine telling you about the jews (themselves!) and you say "It is incorrect". You're a fucking idiot.

Now, if you say that they LIED about it, it would be a true identification of their character. But here they are taking responsibility for their bullshit, BECAUSE THEY WANT IT THIS WAY. You idiot—they PLANNED IT THIS WAY. You are a fool.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

The American Hebrew

Article
Talk

Read
Edit
View history

Tools

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The American Hebrew
February 6, 1914 issue
Publisher
Philip Cowen
First issue
November 21, 1879
Country
United States
Language
English
OCLC

The American Hebrew was a weekly Jewish magazine published in New York City.
History

It began publication on November 21, 1879, in New York City. It was founded by Frederick de Sola Mendes and its publisher was Philip Cowen. The weekly's publisher was the American Hebrew Publishing Company.

Its third issue declared its policy: "It is not controlled by one person, nor is it inspired by one. Its editorial staff comprises men of diverse shades of opinion on ritualistic matters in Judaism, but men who are determined to combine their energies for the common cause of Judaism." To maintain impersonality pertaining to the paper, the names of board members were never published. The turn-of-the-century Jewish Encyclopedia also says that, "Editorially, The American Hebrew stands for conservatism in Judaism. Nevertheless, the columns of this journal are ever open to the discussion of views with which it can in no way accord, but which may be of interest to its readers. Nearly all the prominent Jewish writers and communal workers in the United States have been contributors to its pages."[1]

From the time of its founding, The American Hebrew covered many topics of intense Jewish interest internationally. It covered the persecutions of Romanian Jews that followed the signing of the Treaty of Berlin in 1878 and published a number of important letters on the subject from European writers, which led the American Jews to exercise their influence on behalf of their suffering coreligionists abroad.[1] The periodical covered the persecution of the Russian Jews following the May Laws in 1881. The paper reported on the large influx of Jewish immigrants that followed these latter events, and which significantly changed the demographics of Jewish-Americans; it also covered the rise of institutions to deal with this influx, including the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society and the Hebrew Technical Institute for their modern education.[1]

In literary terms, The American Hebrew also introduced leading figures in Jewish life, including the writing career of poet Emma Lazarus, who was covered extensively at the time of her death in 1887;[1] she later became famous for her sonnet "The New Colossus", which was inscribed on the base of the Statue of Liberty in 1912.
Timeline

By the twentieth century, The American Hebrew had absorbed several other regional and religious Jewish periodicals, including The Jewish Chronicle of Baltimore, Md., in 1880; The Jewish Reformer, a weekly journal published for a time by Kaufmann Kohler, I. S. Moses, and Emil G. Hirsch, in 1886, and Jewish Tidings of Rochester, N. Y., in 1895.[1]

Over the years, the journal experienced a number of mergers and changes of name.[2]

The English language Jewish weekly first appeared as The American Hebrew from November 21, 1879, to December 26, 1902.
After merging with The Jewish Messenger, it next appeared as The American Hebrew & Jewish Messenger from January 2, 1903, to April 21, 1922.
It then reappeared as The American Hebrew between April 28, 1922, and January 29, 1932.
After merging with the New York Jewish Tribune, it appeared as American Hebrew and Jewish Tribune from February 5, 1932, to October 24, 1935.
It again reappeared as The American Hebrew between November 1, 1935, and September 14, 1956.
Following its merger with the Brooklyn publication The Examiner, it dropped its specifically Jewish title and was renamed the American Examiner; it continued publishing from September 20, 1956, to October 15, 1970.
Following its merger in 1970 with the Washington publication The Jewish Week, it was renamed The Jewish Week and the American Examiner; in 1975 it was renamed the Jewish Week; and in 1983 it became the Washington Jewish Week.

See also

Bernard G Richards
References

"The American Hebrew", Jewish Encyclopedia (1901-1906)

"Library of Congress, Endowment of the Humanities". Chroniclingamerica.loc.gov. Retrieved 2012-04-29.

External links

The American Hebrew from the Jewish Encyclopedia (c.1905)
Candid

Post by Candid »

Quietvoice goes in for personal attacks and racism once again.

"You're a fucking idiot."
"You are a fool."

I deplore internet censorship generally, but gratuitous insults get reported and the user warned then banned on most platforms.
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

Candid wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 7:07 pm Quietvoice goes in for personal attacks and racism once again.

"You are a fool."

I deplore internet censorship generally, but gratuitous insults get reported and the user warned then banned on most platforms.
The first big point to make is communism goes much further back in history and should Q.V. choose to read about Sparta and Athens (using history books) she will see Athens was a democracy and Sparta was effectively communist. So, neither democracy nor communism are historically connected to the Hebrew of Jewish race.
In the Soviet Union, the drivers of the Bolshevik revolution were Lenin and Stalin. Lenin was half Jewish and half Armenian but his health became weak so that Stalin became the real founder of the USSR with his own interpretation of Marxism. Stalin was Georgian and spoke Georgian. Krushchev who followed was Russian and Brezhnev was Ukrainian.
So, I'm afraid Q.V.'s New York sources are left high and dry. That is, whoever told Q.V. the USSR was founded by Jewish conspirators is talking a lot of nonsense. In fact Stalin had started purging Jewish Bolsheviks such as Kamenev, Zinoviev and Trotsky early on. And Lenin suffered a stroke.
In fact, Marx's ideas on communism were never realised in as much as the USSR was a very Russian affair. Lenin was the only partly Jewish leader and his health faded early on.
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

On Sparta:
"The larger Spartan society maintained a similar solidarity. Dr. Rahe continues, “The Spartans have a kind of indoctrination in the citizenship that is aimed to make them feel things in common, and everything is done to undercut individualism.”

Property was given to individuals by the city and individuals had no rights to buy, sell, or give it away. The bonds between fathers and sons were intentionally weak. Sparta desired their citizens to be loyal to the regime instead of their families."

Nothing modern is new. All modern politics and political ideologies come from the ancient world. If Q.V.'s New York periodical does endorse the assertions claimed in her post, they are very much mistaken.
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

"BECAUSE THEY WANT IT THIS WAY. You idiot—they PLANNED IT THIS WAY. You are a fool."

And there you have it! Plato's theory of the mind in action.
First, Q.V. is dominated by "ira" and "cupido" so that anger and desire are the drivers in processing and interpreting information. The block letters make that clear.
Anger has to have an internal explanation. We need our mind (ratio) to explain to us why we are angry. So, in this case, a proposed "theory" fits the anger and satisfies desire. That's how racism or homophobia or even anti-feminism work. "They are who caused my anger!"
What should it be?
Anger and desire should not bias the way we think. We don't think to satisfy how we feel. If anger drives our thinking, we will seek simple, scapegoating "theories" that shape all our thoughts. So, you have to think factually not emotionally. Logic must dominate thinking.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Candid wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 7:07 pm
"You are a fool."
Right, because taking something straight from the horses mouth and calling it fake is perfectly logical and right-minded.

Being "non-racist" is anti-White, anti-European, have you not noticed what is going on in White nations? They are being obliterated through mass non-White immigration. Give me a break, Candid.

EVERY other race except White races get to have a home of their own. Answer why Whites are not. Go ahead and give me a logical reason for that fact. Disclaimer: disregarding any Middle East bs going on.
Candid

Post by Candid »

quietvoice wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 9:32 pm Give me a break, Candid.
How about giving yourself a break? Your wealth of knowledge is clearly wasted here.
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

I don't get the logic of Q.V.'s anger directed mostly at Jewish immigrants to the USA. First of all, going by the more frequent courses in modern Hebrew offered on Facebook, there's a linguistics market for Americans wanting to leave the U.S. Many assumed America was a tolerant country but that attitude has changed amongst many immigrants. Still, I'd have thought those who share Q.V.'s political views would be glad Israel still stands as a homeland for those not wanted in the U.S. or E.U. From what I gather, many people are learning Hebrew and emigrating. I don't blame them, to be honest. If you have to hide your nationality for fear, it's time to leave that country.
Another point is that Q.V. and those who agree with her line aren't indigenous people to America. Those were Indian people wiped out by Irish and European migrants who also ran a slave trade. So, I don't get the hype about the Israelis not being an indigenous people. You can, for example, find inscriptions in Hebrew that date to ancient history so it seems bizarre to me the basic logic is lost on some people.
As I see it, we're going to see a lot of people exit the U.S. Even more from France and some European countries.