Where is everyone?

Nothing too heavy in here - community announcements, chit chat, silly stuff and other distractions to lighten your day.
Candid

Where is everyone?

Post by Candid »

It's like a ghost town here...
quietvoice

Re: Where is everyone?

Post by quietvoice »

Yep.
Candid

Post by Candid »

I have my doubts this forum will survive. Even 9monthquit hasn't posted for ages.

Anyway, Happy New Year to you, quietvoice. Don't know about you, but I was infuriated by the stupid people already moaning about the cost of everything and how they couldn't afford Xmas (ot power bills), but launching their sonic booms at 0000 this morning. I'd just got to sleep, but of course when it starts you never know when it's going to stop...

I get angry on behalf of both domestic and wild animals, all terrified into thinking their number's up.

Australia has a better idea: sales of fireworks are illegal except for public displays, which are held a long way from where people live. It still scares the shit out of wildlife of course, but at least Cranky Old Women like me don't have to put up with it.

My only comforting thought first thing this morning had to do with all the eyes and hands being blown out or off while ambulance personnel are on strike and the direst emergency won't be attended for up to 14 hours.
9monthquit
Site Admin

Post by 9monthquit »

I’m still here :) I check in from time to time. I’ll be posting in the PAWS section as I indicated I’d be back 2023 to post an update (I’m just out of the country right now).
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

9monthquit wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:00 pm I’m still here :) I check in from time to time. I’ll be posting in the PAWS section as I indicated I’d be back 2023 to post an update (I’m just out of the country right now).
Hello. Yes, it's a ghost town.
I'm at 42 days (six weeks). Never again.
Candid

Post by Candid »

quietvoice wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:17 pm I'm at 42 days (six weeks). Never again.
What?
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Candid wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:26 am
quietvoice wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:17 pm I'm at 42 days (six weeks). Never again.
What?
I know. I've been (almost) completely mum about it.
Day 51. Still never again.
theforsaken

Post by theforsaken »

I'm still here man I just kinda dip out and come back every now and then lol, I was actually about to make a post about how there was like 40 people on uncommon forum but now here it's like, me, quietvoice, Candid and tokeless lol
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

theforsaken wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:06 amI'm still here man . . .
Yep. So much more happening outside of this site. I like using my favorite bitchute channels' comment sections now, for as long as that may last.
Candid

Post by Candid »

According to the main page, SIX!!! guests have been and gone in the past five minutes. Frankly I don't believe it. I think it's me, opening and closing a second tab when I want to quote earlier stuff mid-post.

Two people who were NOT from UF have signed up. InMemorium has yet to say anything at all, while mentalhealth wrote: "I signed up to this forum to hopefully talk to other people with anxiety. But it doesn't look like anyone posts here much??"

He posted that on July 11 last year. 9monthquit replied on October 10 to say he'd forgotten us!! but would be visiting more often, then didn't. I chimed in on November 5 to say it was a new forum that hadn't got its wheels up.

What a shame the Uncommon admin decided our forum was too clunky. In the decade I was on it, there was a natural ebb and flow. It seems unlikely weedpaws can fill the gap, without product promotion from the hypnotist UF founders.