The Black Pill

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
Candid

Re: The Black Pill

Post by Candid »

Tokeless wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:36 pm Hope they're more knowledgeable than the covid ones. What's wrong with 2024?
Nothing. But here's my source. https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org ... enario.pdf
Have a good look at page 1 and page 12.
Candid

Demonic agenda

Post by Candid »

Page 12 provides a good reason to believe the agenda is demonic: a full-frontal attack on church attendance.

"In mid-October 2025, three deaths were reported among members of the First Baptist Church of St.
Paul, Minnesota. Two of the church members had recently returned from a missionary trip to the
Philippines, where they provided relief to victims of regional floods. The third was the mother of a
church member who had also traveled to the Philippines with the church group but who had been only
mildly sick himself."

The Revelation of St John: foreknowledge or coronahoax script?
Candid

Post by Candid »

But our saviours, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, have come up with a hooved mammal vaccine. Because they're carriers, doncha know?

Food production is a thing of the past.

Jabbing of the true believers is never going to stop.

Isn't it reassuring to know that the newly crowned king is keeping an eye on the WEF? His coronation was on a rainy day, so H and I watched as much as we could take.

My LOL moment was when they put the coronavirus symbol on his regal head...
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

That's as close to psychotic as it gets
Candid

Post by Candid »

Sure, Tokeless. https://www.weforum.org/videos/great-re ... lternative

Now go back to sleep.
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

Eyes wide open Candid. You're blinded by your paranoid beliefs. So far, nothing you have said has happened. Wake up
Candid

Post by Candid »

Look here search.php?author_id=65&sr=posts and see how many of your posts are NOT hostile.
Candid

Three years down the track...

Post by Candid »

From Peter Hitchens’s Mail on Sunday column on 26 April 2020 1:03 AM

Except, in this case, we will all be permanently less free and permanently poorer. And that will, of course, include the sacred NHS, which the nation love-bombs every Thursday night but which is already so threadbare that it cannot properly equip its doctors and nurses. Just wait and see how much worse this gets in the coming era of post-shutdown austerity.

Not to mention all the various zealots and fanatics who already see this new world as an opportunity to impose their various dogmas and fads on us. I won’t dwell yet again on the damage the Government has already done, and which deepens every day. I only say that without serious and angry opposition, this will only get worse. This clueless Cabinet is motivated only by fear.

https://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk ... ahead.html
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Candid wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:18 am Look here search.php?author_id=65&sr=posts and see how many of your posts are NOT hostile.
Great post.

Though, that is on the personal level; I am not discounting all of your other informative posts.
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

Candid wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:18 am Look here search.php?author_id=65&sr=posts and see how many of your posts are NOT hostile.
Just more evidence of the lack of insight. Did I compare you to nazi's and that you should be put on trial like the Nuremberg ones? Facts trump opinions (no pun intended) and yours have been consistently shown to be false or they never happened. At least you've got your sidekick back online again. She'll believe anything.