climbing the walls, arrgghh, help!

Smoking, drinking, drugs. Whatever the object of addiction, it can ruin your life - get help here.
Candid

climbing the walls, arrgghh, help!

Post by Candid »

http://www.uncommonforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=72341

by hadenough123 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:00 pm
23 hrs in & im climbing walls. Desperate to get some but wont. Notfeeling very well atall either. Really want to suceed at this. 22 yrs daily smoking and im struggling. How long is this horrible desperate feeling going to last??? What can i do to shut myhead up,i feel like im going crazy arrggghhhhh x

by Candid » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:45 pm
Oh darling. Breathe, do yoga, go for a run, go to bed, drink water, play loud music and sing, pray unto the Lord, masturbate furiously, make yourself hand-write two foolscap pages of craziness, stamp your feet, break something that doesn't matter, smack your own head and ululate loudly, do 17 laps of the garden, hug a tree and mean it, write a really bad poem, laugh hysterically for no reason, take a handful of grass and make a sandwich out of it, hug next-door's dog, write a letter to everyone who's ever got up your nose, go on a shoplifting spree, bake a cake with a can of dog-food in it, run naked across the rooftops, paint a really ugly picture, have a bath, make your hair stand on end with gel, work out what day of the week your birthday fell on in 1759, roll on the floor farting and laughing, buy a pack of balloons and blow them all up, list all the benefits of doing this...

and get back to me when you've finished. :D

by hadenough123 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:38 pm
Lol candid, love it :D I went to bed in the end, feel bit better now. Cant wait to work through your list tho lol.
Im feeling strong & positive again.
Thanks for your reply, really made me laugh x

by Candid » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:14 pm
Your reply's better than money in the bank. Thank you! :D