The Black Pill

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
Fulgurator

Re: The Black Pill

Post by Fulgurator »

From a textbook 1950s Soviet Union clinical psychology:

On paraphrenia

"Fantastic and confabulatory paraphrenia are two forms quite close to each other with pronounced delusions of persecution and grandeur. In some cases, very abundant delusional formation comes to the fore with the creation of the most fantastic pictures of delusions of grandeur and persecution, in other cases confabulations involving false memories lead to delusional moods, the delirium is less vivid and not as abundant as in the first group. "

I myself noticed how a UFO abductee was being interviewed and also had various models of greys by his bed that he'd made (paper mache, maybe). He very calmly related to the interviewer how the aliens abducted him at night and put him on a table for examination. Yet, his description was calm and factual, not terrified or upset. That's how you diagnose paraphrenia. Paraphrenics describe their nightmare scenarios calmly or even remotely bored and disconnected. It's delusional. Real trauma is described by the individual with sobs and appeals for help. This man actually slept alongside his alien greys models (clearly not afraid) and he regularly shared his encounter on forums with other abductees.
theforsaken

Post by theforsaken »

Hey Candid, have you seen the kings new portrait making the rounds on the internet? That's some crazy shit, you can even see baphomet on a mirrored version of the image.
theforsaken

Post by theforsaken »

The cost of living is getting fucking stupid man. I need to figure out a way to get more money. Maybe I should take up gambling? Or selling MJ? Lol. Seriously though..
I downloaded an app that lets you do stock trading, I'm gonna try and learn how to do that and eventually have a go at it, it would be good if I could get some extra cash that way. Otherwise I dunno what else I can do other than selling my house and buying a truck and a bunch of tools and starting my own gardening business, but that's kind of a last resort thing. As it is now though I'm sick of busting my fuckin ass to save a couple thousand dollars over 3 - 6 months only to have to blow the lot on fucking bills and car shit. It's ridiculous.

A cousin of mine made and sold an NFT when that was kicking off and I dunno exactly how much he got but he made enough to buy a brand new house outright in Brisbane, why can't something like that happen for me? A lotto win, anything. As much as I hated my old job and being lonely and shit I never had to worry about money.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

quietvoice wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 8:42 pm
Fulgurator wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 8:36 pmI never swallowed the secret plot line . . .
Fill me in on the secret plot line, please.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

theforsaken wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 10:28 am A cousin of mine made and sold an NFT when that was kicking off and I dunno exactly how much he got but he made enough to buy a brand new house outright in Brisbane, why can't something like that happen for me?
Because you are more honest than that?
theforsaken

Post by theforsaken »

Man I know AI is probably gonna ruin the world soon, but chatgpt is pretty sick, it made me this awesome new avatar lol.
Candid

Post by Candid »

theforsaken wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 10:11 am Hey Candid, have you seen the kings new portrait making the rounds on the internet? That's some crazy shit, you can even see baphomet on a mirrored version of the image.
Yep.
And YAY, theforsaken's back!

So sorry to hear about your brokeness. You deserve better. We all do!
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

I've been accused of being a bit heartless towards my uncle. I broke off contact with family after my uncle asked me to leave his house, the day after my birthday. I'd come to collect a few cards. His tantrum was based on his mania about germs and hygiene so, for a time, I used to sit in the kitchen away as a concession. He'd mocked my not taking the vaccine and had boasted how many jabs he'd taken. Now he apparently has cancer - one of many elderly people who got that after the jabs. Not that the connection is proven but it is suspicious. Anyway, I've remained distant. It's not a grudge but I have little patience with him. I really avoid people who throw their hands up in the air about what they might catch and living in fear. I had no jabs and haven't been bedded down so far by any virus over 13 years. Just minor off days. Anyway, I warned them about untested vaccines and they laughed in my face. mocking my decision to abstain. Always it comes down to ignorance. Not thinking things through.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Fulgurator wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 10:01 pmAlways it comes down to ignorance. Not thinking things through.
Sounds vaguely familiar.