Mr Pickles

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
Fulgurator

Re: Mr Pickles

Post by Fulgurator »

Candid wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 6:45 pm Yeah, me too. Toilet rolls have always been very low in my priorities!
Same people would buy tinned sardines and used newspaper for the calls of nature.
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

Fulgurator wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 9:04 pm
Candid wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 6:45 pm Yeah, me too. Toilet rolls have always been very low in my priorities!

Sane people would buy tinned sardines and used newspaper for the calls of nature.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Fulgurator wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 9:01 pm One of the absolute classic memories from Uncommon Forums was when Q.V. accused malignant authorities of poisoning the water supply. \
Are you talking about fluoride? If not, I have no clue what you are talking about.

Was it fluoride?
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

How come you do not directly address my question? (of virus' isolation)

Did you look at the non-forum information that I provided? It came from a medical professional who was doing what a normal medical professional does, and then he looked at the stats and showed us the results.

Did you look at it?
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

fulgy wrote:"I alone" can see what "they" are up to and my elite inner circle of "the informed". Those others are all idiots who can't see what I can see. And so on.
You can't see because you are purposely and willingly ignoring the information. I can't help that.

I'm done with you.
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

You also seem to ignore you already claimed to have special rocket knowledge sources that told you landing on the moon was impossible. Now it's the same pattern with viruses. You have claimed no shuttle or craft can land on the moon due to traction impossibilities. You claimed the NASA landings were faked in a Hollywood stidio. You now claim virology isn't a science so all those PhD grads are ignorant? Then it seems India lands a small craft on the lunar surface despite the Q.V. web source that says it's scientifically impossible. After that, Japan also lands a shuttle.
So viruses. If you wish to challenge all those German microbiologists or even NASA rocket engineers why don't you submit your theories for all our benefit?
As to vaccines and immunity it's simple common sense. You take vaccines where the only alternative is death such as leprosy or AIDS. If the risk of death is minimal you can decide not to vaccinate as I did. It's very simple logic. In the case of Lorenzo's oil that saved hundreds of children from paralysis and death and relied upon celullar research into fatty acids and neurons - which hopefully will be included in your essay to be published.
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

quietvoice wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 10:36 pm
fulgy wrote:"I alone" can see what "they" are up to and my elite inner circle of "the informed". Those others are all idiots who can't see what I can see. And so on.
You can't see because you are purposely and willingly ignoring the information. I can't help that.

I'm done with you.
Do you know how to code genetic traits Q.V. or how dominant and recessive genes function? Do you know who discovered the neuron and what they do? Do you know what the thyroid and adrenal glands do? Do you have knowledge of biology or are you simply repeating selected snippets from sites you visit?
If you hope to defend a view that opposes the mainstream you will need to have some knowledge of biology. What qualifications or experience do you have?
Candid

Post by Candid »

Fulgurator wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 9:04 pm Same people would buy tinned sardines and used newspaper for the calls of nature.
Exactly.
Well it looks like you and me from now on, since qv is "done" with you.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Important and serious question for Fulgy:

How or why is it that you assume that "real books" are all true and factual and not subject to questioning?

Another question:
If you are so into biology, why are you not into answering the question that I put to you a number of times, that being, yes or no, are humans a frugivore species by anatomy and physiology?

Another one:
If you are so into biology, tell me what your "real book" biology books say about the lymphatic system?

Another one:
Is the World Economic Forum a conspiracy theory?

And how many other direct questions have I asked if you know anything about that you IGNORE. Why? Are you afraid you may be shown to be wrong?

Where is your logic in assuming something exists with not a shred of evidence (regarding the phantom "virus")?

Do you believe what someone says only because they hold a "position of authority"? You seem to like to "appeal to authority" on a regular basis. How does a power position make a non-fact a fact or vice versa?
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Candid wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 8:08 am Well it looks like you and me from now on, since qv is "done" with you.
What is your opinion of someone who ignores every single lead to pieces of information that is of topic in a discussion, and then talks around it like the other person is a fool for questioning anything at all?

Fuck him. I don't know how you deal with this kind of crap in your "real" life.