Mr Pickles

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
Candid

Re: Mr Pickles

Post by Candid »

Fulgurator wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:04 pm Q.V. doesn't see there's a problem in how she processes information, not with any process of evaluation but random assertions and a preferred hostile fantasy reality.
I wouldn't know about that, although I was mystified by the acronym for Jews.
What I DO see is a kind of sneering tone for... pretty much everyone.
At least on the Uncommon Forum there were always plenty of people to talk to. Also you could block people who got on your nerves.
Imagine blocking someone here! :lol:
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Fulgurator wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:04 pm She keeps making that promise, yes.
I thought the Uncommon forum was a psychologists meeting place but now figure it had its share of patients. The difference is I accepted my "not being normal" and that was a rocky path of harsh realities to swallow. Like the "Hello my name is ---- and I'm an alcoholic. However, Q.V. doesn't see there's a problem in how she processes information, not with any process of evaluation but random assertions and a preferred hostile fantasy reality. Of course, there's hope. I was at one time in a pretty big delay of my own.

You are truly a disgusting person, David Banner. There is nothing good about you.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

I suppose Candid is so used to being gaslit that she does not even notice it is going on here. I'd say that I'm disappointed in Candid, but that would mean I had expectations of her. I don't.

I have a sneering way about me? People who insist on WILLINGLY ignoring information about our world, and you wonder why I get upset about it? Pffft. Screw off.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

quietvoice wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 12:14 pm
Fulgurator wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:04 pmHowever, Q.V. doesn't see there's a problem in how she processes information, not with any process of evaluation but random assertions and a preferred hostile fantasy reality. Of course, there's hope. I was at one time in a pretty big delay of my own.

You are truly a disgusting person, David Banner. There is nothing good about you.
Rev. Martin Luther (1483-1546)
If they could kill us all they would...
especially those who profess to be physicians...
They can give poison to a man of which he will die in an hour or in ten or twenty years:
They thoroughly understand this art.

On The Jews and Their Lies, 1543
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Fulgurator wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 7:39 pmAlso it was ZOG projecting its own values on Europe.
^^^
Fixed that for ya.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Fulgurator wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:04 pmHowever, Q.V. doesn't see there's a problem in how she processes information, not with any process of evaluation but random assertions and a preferred hostile fantasy reality. Of course, there's hope. I was at one time in a pretty big delay of my own.

Jews live by LYING ....
and DIE by coming into CONTACT with the TRUTH

- Bobby Fischer world chess champion IQ 187
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

quietvoice wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 3:36 pm

Jews live by LYING ....
and DIE by coming into CONTACT with the TRUTH

- Bobby Fischer world chess champion IQ 187
I should check out Grigory Perelman if I were you. A Jewish mathematician who was poor and turned down a million dollars for advancements he made in mathematics. Reason. He was disappointed by lack of principles in the maths community.
Also Jewish, Bruce Lee (half)
Linda McCartney animal rights activist.
Stan Lee inventor of Marvel comics and Spider Man
Joe Weider founder of bodybuilding contests.
Could Q.V. and her entourage simply be jealous of high achievers?
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

Fulgurator wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:04 pm She keeps making that promise, yes.
I thought the Uncommon forum was a psychologists meeting place but now figure it had its share of patients. The difference is I accepted my "not being normal" and that was a rocky path of harsh realities to swallow. Like the "Hello my name is ---- and I'm an alcoholic. However, Q.V. doesn't see there's a problem in how she processes information, not with any process of evaluation but random assertions and a preferred hostile fantasy reality. Of course, there's hope. I was at one time in a pretty big delay of my own.

That opens a can of worms. I'm very cold with little emotion or ability to get close even to family. I am very warm towards animals. However, I took the very tough steps of being honest about my defects. That was painful. I don't see you have taken any of those steps, Q.V. Racism and fascist views are not that desirable. Stultitia is another of your unpleasant aspects.
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

Candid wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 6:14 am
Fulgurator wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:04 pm Q.V. doesn't see there's a problem in how she processes information, not with any process of evaluation but random assertions and a preferred hostile fantasy reality.
I wouldn't know about that, although I was mystified by the acronym for Jews.
What I DO see is a kind of sneering tone for... pretty much everyone.
At least on the Uncommon Forum there were always plenty of people to talk to. Also you could block people who got on your nerves.
Imagine blocking someone here! :lol:
Q.V. is enough to try the patience of a saint. I recall Richard on Uncommon didn't suffer her gladly, so to speak. He also had an uncanny way of sending her off with tail between legs. He dressed her down for (1) claiming the water system was poisoned and (2) it was impossible to land on the moon due to irreversible traction.
Plato used the term "indocilitas" which means a blockage to taking in knowledge. "Stultitia" also applies to the troublesome Tranquilla Vox.
Do you think I stepped out of line with my behaviour towards her?
Candid

Post by Candid »

Fulgurator wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 8:34 pm Q.V. is enough to try the patience of a saint.
That's funny. Someone on Uncommon posted the exact same words about me on one occasion. ME! :lol:

It's tough to be on a forum with only two people posting. I mostly write in other places where there are a LOT of us, so if any post gives me a bad feeling I just get off it.
Do you think I stepped out of line with my behaviour towards her?
No indeed. What I do think is that she's changed since Uncommon shut down. However, that may be because there were so many other people there and I didn't notice how 'superior' she was.

I logged in here a few months back when she'd sneered at everything I'd uploaded in the previous few days. That was it for me. I still read her posts... or start to... but mostly the hysterical :roll: tone inclines me to move on.

I don't know what we can do to bring some action to this forum. I suggested to 9monthquit that "weedpaws" gives the wrong impression and he'd have been better off with a better moniker. Why not Uncommon Forum? since the old one's gone.