Hellooooooo!!!!

Smoking, drinking, drugs. Whatever the object of addiction, it can ruin your life - get help here.
Candid

Hellooooooo!!!!

Post by Candid »

Three or four people have signed up here for help dealing with the dreaded PAWS and, receiving no reply, have gone away.

Our meagre membership currently appears not to include anyone who's fighting drug addiction of any kind.

It has to be asked: Where is 9monthquit? Is he so very busy elsewhere, has he forgotten he launched a new forum... or ULP! ... was he duped into taking the "vaccination"? You know, the poisoned apple.

Whatever... I hereby propose that the forum name be changed so as to be more inclusive.
theforsaken

Re: Hellooooooo!!!!

Post by theforsaken »

I'm quitting piss until Christmas if that counts lol, I'm almost a month in atm, not sure when I started but it was around early May.

Uncommon was better though aye there was about 40 or 50 people instead of 4 or 5. We haven't heard from tokeless in a while either I wonder if his heart exploded from all the covid boosters and flu shots.
Candid

Re: Hellooooooo!!!!

Post by Candid »

theforsaken wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 1:01 pm Uncommon was better though aye
Much, MUCH better. Three or four people do not a forum make.
And it did my heart good to "hear" an aye on the end of that sentence. I thought that was only a Queensland thing but I guess these things have a way of spreading.

Well done on the dry. I've just embarked on an indefinite water-only fast. Did it before, but a VERY long time ago. It felt great then and I'm excited about it now.