Mr Pickles

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
Fulgurator

Re: Mr Pickles

Post by Fulgurator »

I think our Quiet Voice serves as a yet another warning as to the perils of dodgy social media sites. I do think that at some point governments will start to control the whole phenomenon as happened with cigarettes in the 1970s.
To clarify the point, Elliot Rodger had been diagnosed with Aspergers and was psychologically vulnerable, having no girlfriend.and a history of being bullied. He then got mixed up on an extremist male supremacy forum (forgot the name of the movement) and that finally led to a shooting rampage. Elliot Roger was shot finally by police in a shootout - his dad was a movie director. Of course, it made the headlines and put Asperger Syndrome in a bad light. However, the extremist site was what pushed him over the edge.
I came to encounter a fair few people with mental health issues and on extremist forums it's not a healthy combination. Hate groups and sites really need taking down due to risks to children or those who may be manipulated. Same applies to violence promoting videos or extremist religion.
Not that I think.Q.V. is about to go on the rampage but it is the case she's gone a bit toxic and stranger over time.
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

Might as well add Gary Mckinnon. He sort of lost the plot due to hacking sites. Gary hacked into NASA convinced they were "covering up" UFOs. Apparently they only crash in the USA and never India or Peru.
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

For Candid. It never happened before but there was a slug in my coffee. They've been appearing a lot and one must have dropped into the cup. Sadly I drank the lot then felt something in my mouth. It was a smallish slug. Gross. Not much I could do. Got rid of the slug and boiled my cup. I suppose some would have vomited but I opted to shrug it off and be more wary in future.
Candid

Post by Candid »

Fulgurator wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 10:19 pmDawkins attacks Yahweh as a nasty piece of work.
Much of the Old Testament shows a god that deserves attacking, capricious and deeply unpleasant. St Paul in the New Testament is deeply misogynist too. The whole really is a mishmash of pretty much anyone who was literate, which very likely didn't include women and girls.
given Yaweh gets jealous, has rages, meltdowns and makes mistakes, he can't even be "a god". The Yaweh portrayal is pretty ridiculous since what we see is a bullying, nasty control freak who blunders in " his" creation attempts.
Quite!

I don't care what quietvoice reads. I myself deplore mainstream media now for what it doesn't say, and have been censored many times on other platforms. They don't argue, they just remove my posts, particularly anything pertaining to the WEF, the WHO, or the killer injections.
Candid

Post by Candid »

Fulgurator wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 1:53 am Elliot Rodger
For a second there I thought you intended Roger Elliot of Uncommon Forum.
Candid

Post by Candid »

A slug in your coffee... yuck. Once or twice when not quite awake I've flipped fag ash into mine instead of the adjacent ashtray, but a slug is on a whole different scale. I don't think I'd be sick but it might put me off coffee.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

quietvoice wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 12:41 am
quietvoice wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 12:06 am Dear David,
What is your view of pedophilia? Do you know how the jews perform their circumcision ritual? If you don't know, please ask. It is on the order of pedophilia. They think that that is normal.

These are direct questions to you, David. Please answer.

As an afterthought, why not ask Candid, as well?
Candid, are you aware of the pedophilic nature of the ritual that is performed on male babies in (((their))) world?
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

quietvoice wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 11:56 pm
quietvoice wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 2:23 pm Okay, music break.

Leonard Cohen, The Future
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYzPVKg3wyo
/

You ought to check out the song and listen to the lyrics. It's written and performed by a jew and he tells you what is going on. Right from the horse's mouth.

Let's see if you can even do that, click on a music video that I recommend.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

quietvoice wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 2:09 pm
Candid wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 8:59 am I hold mainstream media resposible for similar fear tactics, and for NOT reporting the massive number of excess deaths that started in every country within months of the jab rollout.
You ought to do some homework and check out the six-pointed star status of each and every one of these media executives, or whether they are shabbos goy (those who cater to the six-pointed stars) or not. I dare you. Really, I dare you.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

quietvoice wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 2:06 pm
Candid wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 8:59 am I hold the majority of the world's leaders, so many of them unelected, culpable for going along with the fearmongering about a virus that was clearly none other than seasonal 'flu.
You ought to do some homework and check out the six-pointed star status of each and every one of these so-called leaders, or whether they are shabbos goy (those who cater to the six-pointed stars) or not. I dare you. Really, I dare you.