I'm Back To Liven Things Up

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
quietvoice

Re: I'm Back To Liven Things Up

Post by quietvoice »

Pop quiz:
Which race is the minority race worldwide?
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Fulgurator wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:04 pm It's just to point out we are close to a world war.
No shit, Sherlock.

I wonder why I'm being kicked off of being logged in. Very coincidental.
Candid

Post by Candid »

quietvoice wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 3:42 am I wonder why I'm being kicked off of being logged in. Very coincidental.
I have to log in every time, too. I don't think it's personal, just one glitch among many on this forum.
And the owners of the Uncommon Forum said they were shutting it down because it would have needed a major overhaul! I never had any trouble with it.
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

It may be wise to avoid airing heated political views given the current globally heated situation. Myself I'm pro Israel and always have been but to get into arguments over geopolitical issues normally leads to nowhere. People polarise one side or the other. I do agree with Q.V. in as much as I always opposed multiculturalism and prefer by far the old England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales order of things. Funny, though, even then people you assumed were English icons never were in truth. For example, Christopher Lee I think was half Cuban and a fair few actresses were really Polish immigrants. The one I fancied was Susan George though not sure of her actual ethnicity. Mine I think may be either Irish or Scottish French. My maiden name is Kennedy so probably a dose of Irish in me.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Fulgurator wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 8:16 pm I always opposed multiculturalism and prefer by far the old England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales order of things.
Yes. That is what we want, it is the natural order of things to be with and live with one's own kind.

At this point, it looks like that is all lost for us. .......Right?
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Fulgurator wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 8:16 pmMyself I'm pro Israel and always have been
Why. What do you get out of that.
but to get into arguments over geopolitical issues normally leads to nowhere.
What is there argue about? Things are what they are.

Do you want your people to survive? Or not? Or you don't care?
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

quietvoice wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 2:50 am
ANSWER THIS QUESTION FOR ME, David Banner.
Why is it that the Angles/European/Whites/Caucasians (however one wants to identify that group) are not "allowed" to have their own territories——while all other ethnicities on this Earth are "allowed" to keep their own borders intact (exempting Middle East conflict areas)?
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

quietvoice wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 11:24 pm
Fulgurator wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 8:16 pmMyself I'm pro Israel and always have been
!

Well, well, well. What country are you a 'citizen' of, again?

Aren't you in Europe somewhere? Where you can go to jail for five years for simply asking a particular question?
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

It's very simple really. Controlled immigration is mostly O.K., more so if the immigrants are educated and prepared to integrate. One of my friends is Indian and totally integrated so speaks English fine as well as Hindi. The problem arises when you get massive immigration of people with possible criminal records and then they are encouraged to change the country. Immigration policy got reckless and chaotic but that never used to be the case. America is to blame because they sought to undo ethnic majorities or indigenous populations, assuming melting pots are better. That means countries risk being torn apart by ethnic religious conflicts. Of course, there's nothing you can really do about it given states always tend to fragment and decline.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Fulgurator wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 8:08 pmAmerica is to blame
What do you specifically mean by "America"?

Bleh.