Mr Pickles

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
quietvoice

Re: Mr Pickles

Post by quietvoice »

Fulgurator wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 10:22 pm Viruses are passed on amongst mass populations. The Latin is "pestilentia" Vaccines work differently. I don't think all the Covid vaccinated will die, as you say, but it wasn't a good vaccine to risk taking. I did get that virus - as did Eric Clapton - but shook it off after 3 weeks.

David Banner, I have a challenge for you.

How about before you talk anymore about vaccines being a viable product (not a scam), that you provide proof of any virus that has been isolated.

That is the sole purpose of vaccines, is it not, to provide some sort of defense from viruses?

Then, these things must have been proven to exist?

Great, David, show me the proof of an isolated virus.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

What of the "black death" plague in the 1300''s? What do you think was the cause of that?
It was thought to be the ratus ratus but it's now assumed ratus norvegicus carried the black death.
No. A certain people confessed in about 1353 to poisoning the wells. These same people are notorious well-poisoners. Would you like to take a guess as to who they are?
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

quietvoice wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 2:39 pm
Fulgurator wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 8:50 pm since my mother was spooked over thalidomide at the time.
How old are you?
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

quietvoice wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 9:51 pm
Speaking of biology, did you know that humans are a frugivore species?

Yes or no . . . Is the World Economic Forum a conspiracy theory?

quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

For heaven's sake, find some recognised sources preferably printed textbooks.
For heaven's sake, it is coming out loud and clear that the educational system has been teaching incorrect information, on purpose.

This whole system is a set-up, including so-called education. That is why using discernment and leaning to use critical thinking skills is the way to go.
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

quietvoice wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 10:32 pm
Fulgurator wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 10:22 pm Viruses are passed on amongst mass populations. The Latin is "pestilentia" Vaccines work differently. I don't think all the Covid vaccinated will die, as you say, but it wasn't a good vaccine to risk taking. I did get that virus - as did Eric Clapton - but shook it off after 3 weeks.

David Banner, I have a challenge for you.

How about before you talk anymore about vaccines being a viable product (not a scam), that you provide proof of any virus that has been isolated.

That is the sole purpose of vaccines, is it not, to provide some sort of defense from viruses?

Then, these things must have been proven to exist?

Great, David, show me the proof of an isolated virus.
Of course viruses exist. You could find that out by reading basic biology. This is a well trodden path. The same person who claims viruses don't exist also claimed the moon landings were faked because "a website" supposedly explained why the physics behind lunar shuttles was incorrect.
All this dubious information comes from unqualified site hosts who simply promote a whole lot of nonsense.
I also notice the references to Israel. It's worth remembering Israel's history in the Middle East goes back a few thousand years. In Roman times the terms were "iudaicus" "Samaritanus" Presuming you live in the USA, you should be aware the indigenous population of America is Indian and the "occupiers" are immigrant Europeans (who also ran a slave trade). So, it's really a bit of a stretch to moralise to a culture centuries older than your own, (English is a very young language compared to Hebrew. So, you should try reading a bit of actual history (pref source materials) as well as basic biology.
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

Ancient text source on virus, which in Rome killed millions:
" Tanta autem pestilentia fuit, ut vehiculis cadavera sint exportata serracisque. 4 Tunc autem Antonini leges sepeliendi sepulchrorumque asperrimas sanxerunt, quando quidem caverunt, ne quis [ubi] vellet fabricaretur sepulchrum. quod hodieque servatur. "
Google Translate"And the pestilence was so great, that the corpses were exported in carts and cut up. 4 Then the Antonines sanctioned the strictest laws concerning burials and graves, when indeed they took care that no one [where] he wished should build a grave. which is preserved to this day. "
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

This was clearly very unlike Covid as people could see the dead bodies littering the streets. These days we have antibiotics and some vaccines have been successful. According to Q.V. sources the Roman "pestilentia" isn't a virus, which makes the burial laws back then illogical?
Apparently in the world of social media science neither virus or lunar shuttles exist. Instead we have sinister people poisoning wells.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Fulgurator wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 8:28 pm Of course viruses exist. You could find that out by reading basic biology. This is a well trodden path. The same person who claims viruses don't exist also claimed the moon landings were faked because "a website" supposedly explained why the physics behind lunar shuttles was incorrect.
All this dubious information comes from unqualified site hosts who simply promote a whole lot of nonsense.

HAHAHAHA! They have never been proven to exist, and this has been written about IN BOOKS long before the world wide web was available to us peons!

Look behind the curtain, Dorothy.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Fulgurator wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 8:28 pmIt's worth remembering Israel's history in the Middle East goes back a few thousand years.
!

Oh, yes, 1948 was thousands of years ago. The State of Israel did not exist until it was given to the world by the illustrious United Nations.