September 11, 2022

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
quietvoice

Re: September 11, 2022

Post by quietvoice »

~

So, not only did her doctor (or a pHARM-assist) poison her, she is going to have the doctor tell her what she should be doing about the effects of that poisoning.

Bad thinking all around.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:29 pm Good to see you're putting your mum's health first though.
Questions for you tokeless, if you dare . . .

"Mum's" proper health care depends on seeing reality for what it is, which means that truth and total honesty is needed, yes?

Is there anything like that to be found in allopathy?

Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

"Mum's" proper health care depends on seeing reality for what it is, which means that truth and total honesty is needed, yes?

I would suggest you are the last person to offer a view of reality. There is nothing, absolutely nothing that I can add other than you are psychotic with zero insight. My graphine dioxide level is doing just fine. I highly recommend it. I've never felt better. Is that a twist on the 'poison' angle? Utterly bonkers QV
Even Candid has avoided you... remember her?
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:26 pmMy graphine dioxide level is doing just fine.
Excellent. Glad to hear.

How about your graphene oxide levels, how are they?

By the way, have you asked your pHARM-assist for the ingredients in the vial of fluids they pushed into your body? If not, why not? How can you know what you are being given if you don't know what you are being given?
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

It's all good in the graphine garden. Why would I ask such a question, unless I was paranoid that someone was out to get me? I don't think that, so guess what? I don't ask. I put my arm out after the jab has been explained to me, the brand, possible side effects etc... then I have it. My evidence for it being safe is me feeling well.. your evidence for it being a death jab is just delusional beliefs about some global plan to kill us. It's ludicrous, yet you stood by and let your mum have 4 of these? You're a disgrace. If I was as convinced as you there is no way my mum would have had hers. Shame on you QV.. Looking after yourself but not your mum. Had Candid been in touch yet? Lonely world you live on the net of fear.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:28 am Why would I ask such a question, unless I was paranoid that someone was out to get me? I don't think that, so guess what? I don't ask. I put my arm out after the jab has been explained to me, the brand, possible side effects etc... then I have it. My evidence for it being safe is me feeling well.. UNTIL YOU DON'T, tokeless. It will HIT you . . .
Such stupidity abounds in this world.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

~

(2022) SAFE AND EFFECTIVE, A SECOND OPINION <<that is a link

. . . on YouTube. It's a safe place for you, tokeless, on YouTube.

~
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:28 am It's all good in the graphine garden.
The more, the better, right? LOL
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

My evidence for it being safe is me feeling well.. UNTIL YOU DON'T, tokeless. It will HIT you . . .

How long is it going to take QV? Got to be the worst plan ever for population reduction. I had my first 18mths ago, felt great, had booster yesterday and guess what?
I agreed with Candid to return here on 9/11 to show I was still alive after all those death jabs, poison filled needles... nothing has changed. Candid has fallen on her sword, probably through embarrassment and ego. Yet you QV, you're a stayer. Enjoy the solitary
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:28 am It's all good in the graphine garden.
Why don't you admit that you don't know what you are talking about?

Some humility would do you good.