September 11, 2022

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
Tokeless

Re: September 11, 2022

Post by Tokeless »

What a tragic erosion you are having QV. To literally make that many 'ha' in an attempt to prove your point is infantile really. You can't say who THEY are QV, just one name, organisation... what you typed are actions against us, not who THEY are.
Then this... made me laugh:
Hey, man, YOU'RE the one believing in something that doesn't exist, some silly little God
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Deflection is your strong suit.

What is your point about God? How is that in this discussion?

World Economic Forum. One of many organizations working to control your life.

Will you melt if you go to Bitchute? I hear that people who are afraid of truth won't go to bitchute for fear of melting, you know, like the wicked witch.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:15 pm some silly little God
To satisfy your little game . . .

First define "God" . . .

I define it for the purposes of this argument as: God = Laws of Nature.

So, tell me, do the Laws of Nature exist?
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

quietvoice wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:03 pm
Tokeless wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:15 pm some silly little God
To satisfy your little game . . .

First define "God" . . .

I define it for the purposes of this argument as: God = Laws of Nature.

So, tell me, do the Laws of Nature exist?
I don't have to define anything QV because my position isn't that I believe it/they exist in the first place. You said you have a God given right, so I asked for evidence of those rights. Now you say its law of nature... how does that give you rights? You just avoid, avoid and avoid. As for Bitchute... do you think I didn't look it up way back? It's just nonsense and conspiracy for vulnerable and gullible people. It's been discredited as being a right wing site. Why do I need to know more? If I read the book of genesis and thought, utter bullshit. Telling me to read another book wouldn't make me say.. I believe it now. It's really not that hard to get that surely?
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:54 pm

Here's the offer:

You show me proof of God and I'll get you peer reviewed on the virus.

Pay up, buddy.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

I'll get you peer reviewed on the virus.
Do you even possess or know where to find such papers?

If so, how long have had them or known about them?

If not, well, have FUN!!!

( Now, remember, we are talking about isolation, purification, etc. according to Koch's postulates. )
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

quietvoice wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:29 pm

( Now, remember, we are talking about isolation, purification, etc. according to Koch's postulates. )
I remember sending you the fact Checker link and you dismissed it, suggests you would never accept anything that isn't the Koch's 'truth' which has been reviewed and found to be majorly flawed. I'll send those links but I sense they will also be dismissed. If that is the case, I'll drop out again. Life is good in the real world, not perfect, what is, but I have so much to do with my healthy life than argue with a delusional person. Get back to ya buddy!!
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:02 pm
quietvoice wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:29 pm

I remember sending you the fact Checker link and you dismissed it, suggests you would never accept anything that isn't the Koch's 'truth' which has been reviewed and found to be majorly flawed. I'll send those links but I sense they will also be dismissed. If that is the case, I'll drop out again. Life is good in the real world, not perfect, what is, but I have so much to do with my healthy life than argue with a delusional person. Get back to ya buddy!!
Do you have links to actual peer-reviewed papers and NOT just write-ups about something?
You claimed to be able to produce something and now you talk about a fact-checker?
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

A virus cannot be isolated.

Therefore, we don't have to prove that it can be isolated.

Just believe us when we say that it exists.

We want you to believe us because we want to pump you full of toxins and poisons.

If we tell you some things that are over your head, you'll think that you don't know enough, and you'll comply.

Easy Peasy.