September 11, 2022

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
Tokeless

Re: September 11, 2022

Post by Tokeless »

Just thought I'd pop in to see what I've missed.... absolutely nothing I see. The two Ronnies still the only comedy act in town. How's the publicly funded operation Candid... the traitors do a good job?
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:37 pm Just thought I'd pop in to see what I've missed.... absolutely nothing I see. The two Ronnies still the only comedy act in town. How's the publicly funded operation Candid... the traitors do a good job?
Awesome. Thanks for checking in and bringing the thread within the seven-day active topics window frame. It was very brave of you.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

quietvoice wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:05 pm
Tokeless wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:52 pmBye QV
Bye TL.
Candid

Post by Candid »

quietvoice wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:54 amWill you melt if you go to Bitchute? I hear that people who are afraid of truth won't go to bitchute for fear of melting, you know, like the wicked witch.
That would be me. :D
Candid

Post by Candid »

Tokeless wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:37 pm Candid, I don't know what happened to you but you jumped in the hole and can't get out.
Yet here I am, still fit as a flea. And despite your many posts on this thread childishly calling me names, I'll always remember you as the man who gave such good advice to dope smokers. THIS, as I'm sure you've noticed, is a dope-smokers and ex-dope-smokers forum, set up by a former dope-smoker. Why not stick to that and stop making a dickhead of yourself because you were foolish enough to have jabs that hadn't been tested?
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Candid wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:20 am Why not stick to that and stop making a dickhead of yourself because you were foolish enough to have jabs that hadn't been tested?
Who here is talking on that subject, anyway? Not me—although I could say a whole lot on the matter, I don't bring it here.

We are in the Psychology section. Maybe tokeless (since you are bringing up what he should be talking about) could fill us in on what cognitive dissonance feels like. After three years of the bulls*!t flying around, I'm sure there's something he saw that he talks himself out of.

IF YOU'RE NOT FEELING DOWN, YOU'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION, 7 minute bitchute video.
theforsaken

Post by theforsaken »

Tokeless wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:37 pm forsaken has decided his marriage was more real than the conspiracy bile pumped at him. Who knows? Not my problem.
My marriage is fine, it's more once our government overlord daddies and mummies let us go back outside properly for the first time since 2019, I was busy with real life shit and honestly forgot about this forum. I did a course and then got a job that while the pay isn't great, it's probably the best job I've ever had, or I at least don't hate it like every other place I've worked or people I've worked with. So there's that.
It's looking like next year will be big as well so I might just disappear again in the future.
Candid

Post by Candid »

Tokeless wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:37 pm Candid, I don't know what happened to you but you jumped in the hole and can't get out.
To me it looks more like Tokeless jumped in the hole and couldn't get out, so in the end I offered him a get-out by suggesting he go back to advising dope-smokers on how to quit. He'll no doubt be as popular there as he was on the Uncommon Forum, which was not at all.

Nothing "happened" to me. I make acrive choices, and if I'm wrong I'll think again.

I agree with quietvoice and theforsaken that Tokeless just. didn't. want. to. back. down. I was saddened to see him getting so childishly defensive, though. It was like seeing a half-crushed
worm writhing on a footpath and not... putting it out of its misery.