September 11, 2022

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
quietvoice

September 11, 2022

Post by quietvoice »

Hello.

17 days away for tokeless and Candid and I don't remember who else to meet here.

Let's see what happens, which I suspect that nothing will happen.
Candid

Re: September 11, 2022

Post by Candid »

Yet here I am.

The Bolt-Hole has been home for six months now, no internet (hooray!) and lots of writing done. I have a loud and intrusive neighbour I could do without but when it comes to impertinent questions I can turn my back and walk away. How come the world’s worst gossips are so thick-skinned?

Anyhow, I hope everyone’s well. I’m doing this a day early because I know theforsaken will get to (9/11) September 11 before the rest of us do, also because I need to visit H in order to post it. He and I are still in the best of health physically, although he has concerns about the Russia/Ukraine thing and our new PM, not that the alternative was any better.

Fun fact: A new acquaintance told me on February 6 that the Queen was dead, and that They (whoever They are) were waiting for the right time to let the plebs know about it. And whaddya know, we get a new Head of State just as we get a change of PM.

Go ahead, call me a conspiracy theorist, one worthy only of pity or contempt. Seems to me that those who point fingers on that score must be coincidence theorists. They get the lurgy right after receiving their injections and they say thank goodness I had the jabs, or it would have been worse.

Good to see you here, qv, although it's not exactly a buzzing forum, is it!
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

'Tis the eleventh . . .

The
Hierarchy
Enslaving
You

and don't you forget it. THEY are in charge.
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

Okay. I'll keep this simple. I'm not dead, in fact I have never felt healthier, despite currently have seasonal flu, which I have never been vaccinated against. This is my second time though and I feel like I've been hit by a line of buses, so next season I will roll up my sleeve and have one because why suffer when you don't have to.
I see the army of two are still preaching their truth and making assertions on my actions with covid. My point is, was and always will be I made a choice for me, not you or anyone else. Feel free to live your reality but that's your choice to do. I'm not surprised at there only being you 2 on here and maybe forsaken has decided his marriage was more real than the conspiracy bile pumped at him. Who knows? Not my problem. When I joined this forum in its previous form in 2008 it felt like a place for people to seek help, advice, support or whatever else. It lost that sometime ago and has become toxic because of toxic people who only want their reality imposed on others. Candid, I don't know what happened to you but you jumped in the hole and can't get out. Can you think of a reason why I might have still got covid despite the jabs? Just one that isn't ludicrous. I'm asking for the impossible so I'll do it. I was nursing people with it. Hospitals by their nature are sick buildings. Healthy people don't get admitted for that reason. As for varying doses are given, with different strengths and that's how they masterminded the big death jabs. You can't get different strengths of the vaccine Candid...you just don't. They are multi dose vials and you couldn't match vials to individuals who were gonna get whacked. Utter paranoia and delusion.
I'd respect you if you said... maybe, just maybe you lost the focus and got sucked in to the right wing loonisphere, but judging by your recent posts you are worse... you heard from someone the queen died in February!! Who was it that met the new PM just the other week, like in September? A hologram, with all her family in on the deception, even liz truss was in on it, with just a green screen in front of her.
QV... you I assume are American, a bible bashing evangelist. You say that you have God given rights? Being such a stickler for evidence, do you have a copy of those rights, how did you get them? This is where my assumption lies... God's country and the constitution. A constitution that tells it's citizens they have a right to bear arms.... unless you're black of course. That gets you shot, but my point is you use perhaps the greatest conspiracy there is to justify your right to think what you want. I do that already and I don't believe in that nonsense. They say irony doesn't cross the big pond.
Anyway, I had to track you both down and post or guess what? "Tokeless died like me told him he would. If only he would have listened and stopped being a patsy to authoritarian regimes".
How is Trump these days? LOCK HIM UP, LOCK HIM UP... bye ya'l
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Sorry, tokeless, only one reality exists. ONE reality, with many perspectives. There is no "your reality" and "my reality" . . . . but hey, that's just "my reality . . . "
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Can you think of a reason why I might have still got covid despite the jabs? Just one that isn't ludicrous.
You mean, like, the poison is in the needle????? So long as you don't get real about your limited perspective, you'll continue to shoot yourself like a madman.

Have you looked at and seriously perused the V.A.E.R.S. yet?

Listening to yet another siren . . .
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

quietvoice wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:28 pm So long as you don't get real about your limited perspective, . . .
And you cannot argue that you DO NOT have a limited perspective for the fact the you purposely avoid pertinent information. Let me repeat . . .

. . . you cannot argue that you DO NOT have a limited perspective for the fact the you purposely avoid pertinent information.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Here's one . . . . prove that a virus has been isolated. Show me some peer reviewed papers that say so.
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

I see you've not changed. You avoid by throwing your own accusations. I couldn't care less whether you, I, whoever has the perspective. This isn't about perspective its about facts... fact is I had three kill shots, the poison in the needle ones. I had them at different venues too. Now, in terms of research, it is incredibly, if not impossible to have missed out on at least 1 kill shot, or know someone who died after the kill shot... no? You are delusional QV, possibly and EUPD to boot. You cannot see reality as it plays out in front of you... all you say has happened hasn't, the dystopian world, where THEY are the boss. Who are THEY QV? You never did say? You have nothing but delusion and diversion, even after all this time. Bring something fresh to the table or there really is no point, if there ever was, in discussion with you.
Here's the offer:
You show me proof of God and I'll get you peer reviewed on the virus.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Who are THEY
quietvoice wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:59 pm
The
Hierarchy
Enslaving
You
Hey, man, YOU'RE the one believing in something that doesn't exist, some silly little virus . . . . .Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha