September 11, 2022

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
Tokeless

Re: September 11, 2022

Post by Tokeless »

So, QV the psychological forum truther and conspiracy theorist has more understanding than Reuters and NCBI to call their information a cover up and part of the big plot. Those same people that accepted their vaccinations, even though they heard nut jobs spewing utter nonsense... the little saddo just has to be right. Bye QV... I hope you find peace the other side of your paranoid life. Just one last thing.... who is 'they'? You never have said. Even Candid seems to have abandoned this sinking ship.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:02 pm So, QV the psychological forum truther and conspiracy theorist has more understanding than Reuters and NCBI to call their information a cover up and part of the big plot. Those same people that accepted their vaccinations, even though they heard nut jobs spewing utter nonsense... the little saddo just has to be right. Bye QV... I hope you find peace the other side of your paranoid life. Just one last thing.... who is 'they'? You never have said. Even Candid seems to have abandoned this sinking ship.
I've always thought that you are a waste of my time except for the fact of that I get some fun out of this. Continue to be tokeless and enjoy your happy life.
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

Who are they again? You never do say... get some help with your mental wellbeing QV
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:04 pm Who are they again? You never do say... get some help with your mental wellbeing QV
quietvoice wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:54 am Deflection is your strong suit.

What is your point about God? How is that in this discussion?

World Economic Forum. One of many organizations working to control your life.

Will you melt if you go to Bitchute? I hear that people who are afraid of truth won't go to bitchute for fear of melting, you know, like the wicked witch.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

tokeless wrote:You said you have a God given right, so I asked for evidence of those rights. Now you say its law of nature... how does that give you rights? You just avoid, avoid and avoid.
You have a right to do anything that doesn't harm another. That's a natural right. That's part of natural law. Get it?

The problem we are faced with is moral relativism. Do you know what that is?
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Bump for active topics.

So, tokeless, what's new?

Did you get a hold of Klaus Schwab yet to discuss what he has planned for you and your community?
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Called Mother.
She's waiting on doctor's call back; can't talk now.
What's wrong?
I've got "covid" . . . . .

Bull. S. H. I. T.

The woman took four of the poison injections.
What do you think REALLY happened ????????
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

Another cul de sac conversation. Good to see you're putting your mum's health first though.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:29 pm Another cul de sac conversation. Good to see you're putting your mum's health first though.
First over what?

How did your meeting with Klaus go?
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

quietvoice wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:31 pm The woman took four of the poison injections.
What do you think REALLY happened ????????
Tokeless wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:29 pm Another cul de sac conversation.
The woman took four poison injections. Do you think that she contracted a non-existent entity the doctors call a virus? Or do you think that the poison in the injections might have damaged something inside of her body and now she is feeling those effects?

How do you feel about having graphene oxide in YOUR body?

/