September 11, 2022

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
quietvoice

Re: September 11, 2022

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:05 pmHow long is it going to take QV?
Everyone is different. My mum took 17 months after first jab to get so-called covid. It's safe and effective, don't forget.
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

Everyone is different eh? Profound stuff. That's got to be it... maybe I'm also lucky?
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:43 pm Everyone is different eh? Profound stuff. That's got to be it... maybe I'm also lucky?
If you'll recall, I'm sure it was mentioned people dying within 2-3 years. Hasn't been that long. This will be an interesting winter coming up. Hey, when a woman is a few months pregnant, and then the baby doesn't come out by the sixth month, are you just going to give up on it?
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

Classic delusional thinking... there just has to be something to keep your belief as fact. You are incapable of having an alternative conclusion if it challenges your belief... because of that, there really is no point or benefit in discussing this with you... so, enjoy the time and space being the only active nut job on here. Bye QV
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:52 pmBye QV
Bye TL.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Hey, tokeless, I'll bet you went nowhere near clicking on the video link . . .
quietvoice wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:56 pm ~

(2022) SAFE AND EFFECTIVE, A SECOND OPINION <<that is a link

. . . on YouTube. It's a safe place for you, tokeless, on YouTube.
What a putz.
Candid

Post by Candid »

Tokeless wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:37 pm Can you think of a reason why I might have still got covid despite the jabs? Just one that isn't ludicrous.
Need to be brief here as I've recently had an advanced cataract removed from one eye and need the other done ASAP because presently i have, as the saying goes, one eye going to the shop and the other coming back with the change.

I can't answer your question the way you'd like me to but I can tell you PHE (Public Health England for our friends in other countries) has fully acknowledged that some of the jabs are causing injuries up to and including death. They have for some time been urging those affected, or their surviving relatives, to contact them for statistical purposes.

Can you think of any reason why you caught covid despite the jabs? Because the only people I know who've "had covid" have also had the jabs, and some of them are now people I used to know and I now miss.

As a side note, if CoV stands for coronavirus, what does ID stand for? I think I know but I'd like to know for sure.
Candid

Post by Candid »

quietvoice, don't waste your time on this. There's a full (and very obvious) explanation as to why the surviving jab-havers will never acknowledge they got fooled. I read it in a recent edition of the [i[Light Truthpaper[/i] which was launched soon after the coronahoax started. Hard copies are free in the UK at least, and if you google [i[Light Truthpaper[/i] you can read back issues online.

I'm sorry not to see theforsaken here. He was forced to have the jabs he didn't want, just in order to live his life. Still, I know he's strong and can only wish him well.
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

Need to be brief here as I've recently had an advanced cataract removed from one eye and need the other done ASAP because presently i have, as the saying goes, one eye going to the shop and the other coming back with the change.

I hope you've had this done privately Candid, not under the NHS traitors, who conspired with the death injectors. I mean, you wouldn't want to be a hypocrite would you. I somehow managed to evade death, as well as feeling better than I have for years. Purely coincidental of course. How long is it now until the global deaths by poison will be noticed?
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:36 pm How long is it now until the global deaths by poison will be noticed?
You mean, noticed by you. Only you can say.