What a shame

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
Candid

Re: What a shame

Post by Candid »

I saw somewhere on one of my favoured conspiracy sites that people who've swallowed the narrative will go on believing in benign governments even when They along with Us have had their bank accounts emptied and we're ALL being herded into the Final Solution together. I suppose some of Them'll be saying it's all Our fault for having been so negative from the start.
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

What you doing about it? You're doing nothing but seeking confirming views of your developing paranoia. Your evidence so far has been correct hasn't it? Strange how the population hasn't changed that much, the internment camps haven't happened... that death jab must have failed eh? Maybe it never existed?? Just a thought for you to dismiss
Candid

Post by Candid »

... or for you to continue denying way beyond the point at which you won't even be able to post here. For whatever reason.

IF I and other lightworkers with whom I'm in contact manage to turn things around, you'll be able to say: "See? It was all much ado about nothing."

All of us (we lightworkers, not you) can see it's a big IF, though. And you're the one who has a child!!
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

Strange how light lightworkers are drawn to certain professions, including nursing. Those people you accused of being enablers and deserved to be punished for betraying people because they accepted and delivered vaccinations. You have no idea who or what I am Candid, just like I don't know you. I have given my life to caring for those less able, the outcasts, the trauma sufferers. What is typical of people like lightworkers is their arrogance that they and only they know the true path to enlightenment.. they dismiss anything that doesn't suit their world view. You threw the stones Candid. You made the accusations. I only stated I made a choice that others were free to ignore. I am more authentic than you I think, because I don't want to be right. I don't need spiritual enlightenment to give me validity. I just do it because it needs to be done.
Candid

Post by Candid »

quietvoice wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:21 pm
Tokeless wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:49 pm Now, how are you expecting to have a conversation with that? There's nowhere to go with that type of response.
What conversation? You summarily reject anything that your opposition says. There never was a conversation with you, tokeless.
Still funny, qv. He hasn't seen it or doesn't know what to do with it, obviously. But I value your wit, indeed I do.
Candid

Post by Candid »

Tokeless wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:11 pm Even Candid has jumped ship.
Hello?
Candid

Post by Candid »

quietvoice wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:17 pm
Tokeless wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:54 pm I have a great life, there's nothing sad about it or in it. Name me one thing you've got right.... even close would do.
You still here?

How many times have I mentioned V.A.E.R.S. . . .
English version is ONS stats, might be easier for the simple chap up to his neck in the NHS and it's deathjab rollout, although that's largely given way to the money-grab now. They failed dismally, but evil and stupid people never know when to quit. Case in point: the tokeless fellow. Perhaps he made sense when he was still toking.

As easy and clear as you and I try to make things for him, it's still too hard. He has a foreign name. No shame in that, but bitter experience shows any smart woman such as you and me will find the NES workers have trouble understanding anything. I stay as far as possible from the men (and women) in the white coats. If they don't understand the language and are more likely to hear the opposite of what you tell them than what you've actually said, they can be positively lethal. I'm sure some of them don't intend to be, but that's no help if your life and/or your sanity falls into their hands.

It's disappointing but not surprising our simple friend hasn't noticed or hasn't clicked on that funny link to the definition of Tokeless. Today he tells me something I wrote yesterday about nuthouse admissions was "a shame" but "not surprising". He somehow failed to see I was writing about stuff that happened long before 2019, and that both H and I are making absolutely certain neither of us becomes easy pickings for Tokeless's lords and masters. Fortunately H's and my IQs are more than a match for the entire NHS at this stage. He says he'll kill anyone threatening either me or himself. I typically go to water when someone's got me in their clutches, but I'd fly like a terrier to the throat of anyone at all hurting H, even if they were merely Brainless and/or "just doing my job".

Government departments don't have to do much to turn gormless goons into mindless killers, do they!

Anyway, I wanted to ask whether you're aware of the Together Declaration. They're a good mob who've somehow been left in peace on LinkedIn, as have I when I reply to them. I volunteered with them for a while, sort-of Writer-NOT-in-Residence, but they wanted (and needed) so much that I didn't have time for anything else, so these days I don't do much more than make supportive noises or hit the thumbs-up button. LinkedIn is of course owned, like everything else, by the tech giants salivating at the thought of having all our money, not because they need it, obviously, but because we'll be fucked (maybe) without it.

The UK's 15-minute cities look like a nightmare. People are sitting for DAYS in gigantic queues adjacent to whopping great cycle lanes without a single bike on them. Concrete walls in between, of course. So far it's "only" London and Oxford, but the town where H and I live is unlikely to be ignored for long.

And there's all these people who "can't wait" to live their lives sitting on their arses in front of a screen and never seeing anyone face-to-face. GP appointments by phone or at "best" screen are fast becoming the norm. Look after your own body as well as you can for as long as you can, I say. Luckily I've loved yoga since I first heard of it at the age of 14. I also enjoy my cigarettes. That's what I call a balanced life.

I want to know you're well, although I'm confident you know what you're doing. So do I.
xx
Candid

Post by Candid »

Candid

Post by Candid »

This from Dr Mike Yeadon: https://www.bitchute.com/video/mheqnWvzk2hT/

Curiously enough, all of the best links i checked on The Black Pill thread are not only still there, but still saying what they said originally.

Mike's isn't recent but it's terrific.
Candid

Conspiracy? WHAT conspiracy?

Post by Candid »

Who's in on the World Economic Forum, https://www.weforum.org/? Pretty much everyone in power.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/eXO0AJOHs6PS/