What a shame

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
Tokeless

What a shame

Post by Tokeless »

Just think it's a shame this forum became so toxic with conspiracies and alternative 'facts'.
The original forum was a positive thing and many benefitted from advice offered and another perspective of what was going on for them. It felt good to help and despite differences of opinion generally it went well.
I'm not sure how this forum is run or managed, but if it were me, I'd close it. That's just my opinion.
quietvoice

Re: What a shame

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:33 am Just think it's a shame this forum became so toxic with conspiracies and alternative 'facts'.
The original forum was a positive thing and many benefitted from advice offered and another perspective of what was going on for them. It felt good to help and despite differences of opinion generally it went well.
I'm not sure how this forum is run or managed, but if it were me, I'd close it. That'Its just my opinion.
The real shame is
that people like you
HAVE NOT
woken up to the
objective reality
surrounding them.
Willful ignorance
rules the day
for people like you.

But of course,
I'm not talking about you,
only
about
people
you.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:33 am...
Hey, tokeless, thanks for coming back and opening up another thread!! Showing some progress here.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:33 amIt felt good to help and despite differences of opinion generally it went well.
It felt good to help. . . . Tell me, tokeless, when ignoring the reality that we all live within, do you think that anything that you have to say is helpful? Seriously?

There's things I'd say to you, but you can just use your imagination, if you even have one.
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

Mmm, 3 posts, the first the usual attack and implied superiority. Then a quite polite one with no attack, a thanks even. However, the third resumed the bitter, paranoid rantings of someone with poor mood regulation. The simplist thing can do that.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:59 pm Mmm, 3 posts, the first the usual attack and implied superiority. Then a quite polite one with no attack, a thanks even. However, the third resumed the bitter, paranoid rantings of someone with poor mood regulation. The simplist thing can do that.
Poor baby still can't figure it out.
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

Now, how are you expecting to have a conversation with that? There's nowhere to go with that type of response.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:49 pm Now, how are you expecting to have a conversation with that? There's nowhere to go with that type of response.
What conversation? You summarily reject anything that your opposition says. There never was a conversation with you, tokeless.
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

All you offer is conspiracy theory and delusional opinions. They are cul de sac conversations. You also ignore any questions, so yeah, it's me isn't it?
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:49 pm All you offer is conspiracy theory and delusional opinions. They are cul de sac conversations. You also ignore any questions, so yeah, it's me isn't it?
I don't ignore your questions, you ignore my answers to your questions, just like you ignore anything I've got to say that is not to your liking, i.e., goes against your covid-cult views.