What a shame

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
Tokeless

Re: What a shame

Post by Tokeless »

You've both been proven right for sure. Everything back to relative normality. Population growing and no mass deaths. The master plan worked and us mugs look so stupid right now. Thank heavens we have enlightened and knowledgeable people like you and Candid. I thank you on behalf of the world.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:58 pm Everything back to relative normality.
So you think that it's over?

Did you find proof of that virus yet? Please point it out if you did.

Do you have any clue how many pissed off people there are waiting for the chance to make things right? Of course, you don't.
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

Another spot on fact from an enlightened. Why need to prove the existence of a virus that never existed. Suckers like myself accepted a vaccine that was pointless. No evidence for it... duh! There was also no evidence for mass deaths or any other global elite masterplan... thank heavens for that eh? Just want to show an appreciation for the dynamic duo and the outstanding efforts they made to tell us of the big plot to kill us, control us and it was thwarted by their endeavours. The world says thank you
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:37 pm Another spot on fact from an enlightened. Why need to prove the existence of a virus that never existed. Suckers like myself accepted a vaccine that was pointless. No evidence for it... duh! There was also no evidence for mass deaths or any other global elite masterplan... thank heavens for that eh? Just want to show an appreciation for the dynamic duo and the outstanding efforts they made to tell us of the big plot to kill us, control us and it was thwarted by their endeavours. The world says thank you
Your point is what, that you want to show us how much of an idiot you are? Well, we already knew that.
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

Not at all. I am just acknowledging your factual accuracy with regards to the outcomes of the big hoax. You correctly predicted all this carnage and deception, which has resulted in me being able to get on with my life now. I was extremely lucky to have survived the hidden agenda, so my good health is an act of fate. QV... I was meant to live when all those millions died from this deliberate deception. You and Candid should be publicly praised for your ability to predict what was 'really happening'. What else do you think is ahead? I'm excited to hear the modern day Nostradamus predictions.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 6:50 am Not at all. I am just acknowledging your factual accuracy with regards to the outcomes of the big hoax. You correctly predicted all this carnage and deception, which has resulted in me being able to get on with my life now. I was extremely lucky to have survived the hidden agenda, so my good health is an act of fate. QV... I was meant to live when all those millions died from this deliberate deception. You and Candid should be publicly praised for your ability to predict what was 'really happening'. What else do you think is ahead? I'm excited to hear the modern day Nostradamus predictions.
Your point is what, that you want to show us how much of an idiot you are? Well, we already knew that.
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

QV, I'm acknowledging you and Candid have been right all along.... the evidence don't lie. Why so hostile?
Candid

Post by Candid »

Tokeless wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:49 pm QV, I'm acknowledging you and Candid have been right all along.... the evidence don't lie. Why so hostile?
WOW.
Not since Paul trod the road to Damascus has there been such a conversion.
Paul (Saul) must have taken a break then, to recover from his blindness, because he wrote... quite a lot afterwards.
I suggest you take a break, too. Not from the forum, because you have some catching up to do, but after that (and assuming the quoted text wasn't a joke), I hope you'll join the warriors in our possibly-hopeless cause.
Humanity needs every one of us now.

Happy New Year to you, sir. That took courage, when you could have just walked away.
Candid

Post by Candid »

quietvoice wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:17 pm
Tokeless wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:45 pm. . . and whilst I am not completely onboard with global changes such as AI taking over jobs, . . .
What things ARE you on board with in the global takeover of lives?

Are you all into a cashless society?

Are you all into having an electronic device of some sort control your money and your actions and essentially your entire life?

Candid liked this post.
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

Candid wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 1:07 pm
Tokeless wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:49 pm QV, I'm acknowledging you and Candid have been right all along.... the evidence don't lie. Why so hostile?
WOW.
Not since Paul trod the road to Damascus has there been such a conversion.
Paul (Saul) must have taken a break then, to recover from his blindness, because he wrote... quite a lot afterwards.
I suggest you take a break, too. Not from the forum, because you have some catching up to do, but after that (and assuming the quoted text wasn't a joke), I hope you'll join the warriors in our possibly-hopeless cause.
Humanity needs every one of us now.

Happy New Year to you, sir. That took courage, when you could have just walked away.
Well, when we see so many people dying and the global cabal controlling us, with internment camps, mind control what's to disagree with? As I said, the evidence you and the warriors provided has been shown to be spot on hasn't it.....