What a shame

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
quietvoice

Re: What a shame

Post by quietvoice »

quietvoice wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:31 pm
Tokeless wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:49 pm All you offer is conspiracy theory and delusional opinions. They are cul de sac conversations. You also ignore any questions, so yeah, it's me isn't it?
I don't ignore your questions, you ignore my answers to your questions, just like you ignore anything I've got to say that is not to your liking, i.e., goes against your covid-cult views.
So, yeah, tokeless, try again.
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

Nah, you're way too boring and one dimensional. There really is nothing I would rather do than engage with you.. enjoy your tumbleweed forum. Even Candid has jumped ship.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:11 pm Nah, you're way too boring and one dimensional. There really is nothing I would rather do than engage with you.. enjoy your tumbleweed forum. Even Candid has jumped ship.
What's your problem? Why are you still here?
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

Just tell me. Out of all the predictions and 'facts' spouted by you and Candid... what turned out as correct or even accurate? Just answer that, no diverting, no insults, just the answer.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:23 am Just tell me. Out of all the predictions and 'facts' spouted by you and Candid... what turned out as correct or even accurate? Just answer that, no diverting, no insults, just the answer.
All of it; the show is far from over.

What have you found to be false?

When it comes to the facts of the case, you are still in oblivious ignorance . . . did you find that virus proof yet?
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

What have you found to be false?

I can't prove a negative, but I knew you'd deflect. You and Candid did the prophecies of depopulation and death jabs. I never stated there is no virus... so, did any of what you said would happen happen? I'm still here, the population has fluctuated as it would, with no big death spikes... "Far from over" is what the end of the world brigade have been saying for decades... that's the thrust of your predictions.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:03 pm What have you found to be false?

I can't prove a negative, but I knew you'd deflect. You and Candid did the prophecies of depopulation and death jabs. I never stated there is no virus... so, did any of what you said would happen happen? I'm still here, the population has fluctuated as it would, with no big death spikes... "Far from over" is what the end of the world brigade have been saying for decades... that's the thrust of your predictions.
Then you haven't been paying attention, as usual.
Where IS that proof of SARS-CoV-2 virus under which the whole world fell asunder to it's magical powers?
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

Oh, I have been paying attention alright. You're a fraud and a charlatan. You offer nothing other than debunked theory and refuse to acknowledge nothing you have said has happened. That is a fact, regardless of whether the virus existed or not... anything you said with your facts and enlightened wisdom hasn't happened. Fraud is all you are.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:34 am Oh, I have been paying attention alright. You're a fraud and a charlatan. You offer nothing other than debunked theory and refuse to acknowledge nothing you have said has happened. That is a fact, regardless of whether the virus existed or not... anything you said with your facts and enlightened wisdom hasn't happened. Fraud is all you are.
. let me repeat . . .
Where
IS
that
proof of
SARS-CoV-2 virus
under
which
the
whole
world
fell asunder
to it's
magical
powers?

Also, do you have the belief that a pandemic occurred? Did you know that the survival rate was/is [way] too high for the last 2.5 years to be considered a pandemic?
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

quietvoice wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:55 am
Tokeless wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:11 pm Nah, you're way too boring and one dimensional. There really is nothing I would rather do than engage with you.. enjoy your tumbleweed forum. Even Candid has jumped ship.
What's your problem? Why are you still here?