What a shame

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
quietvoice

Re: What a shame

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:34 am Oh, I have been paying attention alright. You're a fraud and a charlatan. You offer nothing other than debunked theory and refuse to acknowledge nothing you have said has happened. That is a fact, regardless of whether the virus existed or not... anything you said with your facts and enlightened wisdom hasn't happened. Fraud is all you are.

You are a sad case, tokeless.
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

I have a great life, there's nothing sad about it or in it. Name me one thing you've got right.... even close would do.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:54 pm I have a great life, there's nothing sad about it or in it. Name me one thing you've got right.... even close would do.
You still here?

How many times have I mentioned V.A.E.R.S. . . . go check that out. I was absolutely right about the deaths and the serious injuries/maimed bodies.

CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF!!!
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

https://publichealth.jhu.edu/2022/what- ... s-and-isnt

How bizarre... they mean people like you and Candy kid..
People die of all sorts of things, you just link it to what your paranoia. The reporting system is what it is... this demonstrates what it isn't. Failed again. Must try harder
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:26 am https://publichealth.jhu.edu/2022/what- ... s-and-isnt

People die of all sorts of things, you just link it to what your paranoia. The reporting system is what it is... this demonstrates what it isn't. Failed again. Must try harder
/
Hey, tokeless, I clicked on your link. Did you click on the link I provided some days back? I'll bet that you did not.

Johns Hopkins????? Are you SERIOUS????? They are right in the thick of this mess FROM DAY ONE!!!! No SH!T that they would denounce anything that exposes them.

/
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

quietvoice wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:30 pm
Tokeless wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:26 am https://publichealth.jhu.edu/2022/what- ... s-and-isnt

/
Hey, tokeless, I clicked on your link. Did you click on the link I provided some days back? I'll bet that you did not.

Johns Hopkins????? Are you SERIOUS????? They are right in the thick of this mess FROM DAY ONE!!!! No SH!T that they would denounce anything that exposes them.
/
You're imbecility seems to know no bounds.

Why are you still here exposing yourself to me?

/
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

The suggestion was to look at the information about adverse effects, which I did. I couldn't find anything in the search that supported your nonsense. The institutions that reported incidents, which there are of adverse reactions, none support your view that the vaccines are harmful. Now, I don't remember if it was you or the other wing nut who stated there was no vaccine, it was a poison or other such substance intended to kill the recipients, but you need to decide if you are arguing the vaccine or it's not a vaccine, therefore the adverse reactions are a red herring. You cannot accept you are wrong in your assertions and cannot provide any evidence of what you say happening. I come on here for amusement if I'm honest because I am the red rag to your bull. Offer me evidence of the kill shots actually killing people. Not through adverse effects which can happen with any vaccine, but specifically the kill shot vaccine. Until then I will confront you on your arrogance over evidence. Don't like it, don't post. I'm fine either way. It amuses me when I'm bored.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:46 pmOffer me evidence of the kill shots actually killing people.
It's on VAERS. If you don't want to see it, you won't see it, apparently. I'm not doing your research. I told you where to look. There are apps that can decipher that site for you if you need them to. You can search for deaths using one of those, at least. There's your proof. Then, tell me about all of those young people getting heart problems after the jab, running around and dying, or dying in their sleep. These accounts are out in public, even in your view. Ignore them in order to prove that they don't exist, okay?
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

quietvoice wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:02 pm
Tokeless wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:46 pmOffer me evidence of the kill shots actually killing people.
It's on VAERS. If you don't want to see it, you won't see it, apparently. I'm not doing your research. I told you where to look. There are apps that can decipher that site for you if you need them to. You can search for deaths using one of those, at least. There's your proof. Then, tell me about all of those young people getting heart problems after the jab, running around and dying, or dying in their sleep. These accounts are out in public, even in your view. Ignore them in order to prove that they don't exist, okay?
I mean, you aren't actually saying that a death is NOT an adverse event, are you?
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Here's the post from the other thread that had the link that I bet you did not click on:
quietvoice wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:06 pm Hey, tokeless, I'll bet you went nowhere near clicking on the video link . . .
quietvoice wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:56 pm ~

(2022) SAFE AND EFFECTIVE, A SECOND OPINION <<that is a link

. . . on YouTube. It's a safe place for you, tokeless, on YouTube.
What a putz.