What a shame

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
quietvoice

Re: What a shame

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:36 amThe reason I come on here also has nothing to do with you.
Of course it has to do with me because you are conversing with me . . . . STILL!!
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

~
Last edited by quietvoice on Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

I was too and not a problem at all. Then again, evidence that goes against your delusion isn't evidence is it.
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

Heart attacks can be deadly things... another 2+2=7 because it has to.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:14 pmI was too and not a problem at all. Then again, evidence that goes against your delusion isn't evidence is it.
Your turn is coming up, though timing is uncertain.

I wasn't. I won't die from it because of that.
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

In the words of Jim Morrison... No one gets out alive.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:21 pm In the words of Jim Morrison... No one gets out alive.
That's not the point, and you know it.

This IS a common retort, though. Good for keeping up with your crowd of non-thinkers.
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

Non thinkers? What nonsense is that? Non believers more like. You remain devoid of credibility. You post things that are so easily explained away they border on ludicrous. You continue to offer nothing and even admit to not even watching your own evidence... what a hypocrite you are. Who do you post for QV? You ask why I keep posting... if I didn't reply you'd continue shouting down a well. Do you still speak to Candid or has she retreated to her bolt hole of shame because she's too embarrassed by the nonsense she spouted, that again never happened.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:42 pm Non thinkers? What nonsense is that? Non believers more like. You remain devoid of credibility. You post things that are so easily explained away they border on ludicrous. You continue to offer nothing and even admit to not even watching your own evidence... what a hypocrite you are. Who do you post for QV? You ask why I keep posting... if I didn't reply you'd continue shouting down a well. Do you still speak to Candid or has she retreated to her bolt hole of shame because she's too embarrassed by the nonsense she spouted, that again never happened.

I'm sorry, but I still, after many multiple times of asking, have not received from you the proof that the SARS-CoV-2 virus exists. There is no proof of such.

And there are other items of special interest that you completely ignore in my asking of you about them.

Now, the other forum being gone, there is no proof of my questioning you, but this forum does stand as proof for this particular question.

Let's hear it, tokeless, show where there is proof of this virus . . . . . I'll wait . . . .