What a shame

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
Tokeless

Re: What a shame

Post by Tokeless »

Right. I have watched the entire thing I give you my word. My opinion is that a serious issue such as vaccine injury has been hijacked for effect. So much of what was said was selected for effect and some could be about anything, but edited well, it has impact. The victims were interesting. The lady would couldn't do anything managed to write her 'well placed' book in to the script.. I'm sure it was coincidence though.
The lady who couldn't walk was suffering, I agree. But, she's now walking in the countryside alone, so her fear of falling over seems to have resolved. Good news for her and I'm happy for her. The guy John has POTS, it's hard to pin it on covid jabs though I think. He's psychologically impacted to think his life is over, (he might die) It is non lethal, so he could look at cbt to help him. He's crippling himself because he's scared. The clinicians varied between generic views on vaccine safety, but again editing sorts that for implications. The cardiologist was interesting as he had the jab, felt no adverse effects and then became concerned about the safety of them? He was fine, so what made that happen? He did admit he wasn't an expert in the subject. The other stuff my study methodology and analysis discussion. Overall, it was a well presented 'information' video that went for impact. I'm in agreement that people were impacted, because no medicines are safe 100% which the video tried to imply we were told the jabs were... they never said they were. It would be madness to say it's 100% safe, when we know they are not, like other medicines. Adverse effects exist. The dancer with the cardiac scarring... Google it and you will see it is often caused by over exercise.. but, implied it was only after the vaccine. Maybe he found out after it, not because of it.
John Bowe of Emmerdale. Sounds like he's going to mention a solicitor for compensation, but that's just his acting prowess coming to the fore. Presented the information for effect, with emphasis at certain points.. "THEY'RE CHILDREN!". As I said, a serious issue manipulated for effect. The guy with the clots... could be an adverse reaction for sure. People develop thrombosis from flying and other causes.. again the use for effect.. "Thanks Pfizer"... really?
The bit about the media was also interesting and again selective but contradictory. The BBC used to imply and then to be the deniers of truth... make your mind up if they're reliable.
You clearly fall for propaganda and I guess I do at times. I think the difference is I question mine.. you never have. Even your 'proof' was flawed. It even started millions have been unaffected... but.
The video as your proof, actually calls you out. This isn't about poison, kill shots, population reduction, detention camps, the global control agenda... it was just about vaccine safety and how governments plan for pandemic and the manipulated population. Yeah, got that, agree. All governments do this, always have done and always will, because they have the means and power. Do you want a revolution QV, a taking back control? What then? Who makes the rules, because you do realise we need those, don't you? It's how it works. The video emphasises to me at least, you are scared under all of this. Scared to trust, just go with it, fight a different fight.
You will come back with some insult or such, some venom from within you. This had no relevance to anything that wasn't already known. Vaccines aren't 100% safe and governments lie and manipulate you... no shit sherlock.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:07 am Right. I have watched the entire thing I give you my word. My opinion is that a serious issue such as vaccine injury has been hijacked for effect. So much of what was said was selected for effect and some could be about anything, but edited well, it has impact. The victims were interesting. The lady would couldn't do anything managed to write her 'well placed' book in to the script.. I'm sure it was coincidence though.
The lady who couldn't walk was suffering, I agree. But, she's now walking in the countryside alone, so her fear of falling over seems to have resolved. Good news for her and I'm happy for her. The guy John has POTS, it's hard to pin it on covid jabs though I think. He's psychologically impacted to think his life is over, (he might die) It is non lethal, so he could look at cbt to help him. He's crippling himself because he's scared. The clinicians varied between generic views on vaccine safety, but again editing sorts that for implications. The cardiologist was interesting as he had the jab, felt no adverse effects and then became concerned about the safety of them? He was fine, so what made that happen? He did admit he wasn't an expert in the subject. The other stuff my study methodology and analysis discussion. Overall, it was a well presented 'information' video that went for impact. I'm in agreement that people were impacted, because no medicines are safe 100% which the video tried to imply we were told the jabs were... they never said they were. It would be madness to say it's 100% safe, when we know they are not, like other medicines. Adverse effects exist. The dancer with the cardiac scarring... Google it and you will see it is often caused by over exercise.. but, implied it was only after the vaccine. Maybe he found out after it, not because of it.
John Bowe of Emmerdale. Sounds like he's going to mention a solicitor for compensation, but that's just his acting prowess coming to the fore. Presented the information for effect, with emphasis at certain points.. "THEY'RE CHILDREN!". As I said, a serious issue manipulated for effect. The guy with the clots... could be an adverse reaction for sure. People develop thrombosis from flying and other causes.. again the use for effect.. "Thanks Pfizer"... really?
The bit about the media was also interesting and again selective but contradictory. The BBC used to imply and then to be the deniers of truth... make your mind up if they're reliable.
You clearly fall for propaganda and I guess I do at times. I think the difference is I question mine.. you never have. Even your 'proof' was flawed. It even started millions have been unaffected... but.
The video as your proof, actually calls you out. This isn't about poison, kill shots, population reduction, detention camps, the global control agenda... it was just about vaccine safety and how governments plan for pandemic and the manipulated population. Yeah, got that, agree. All governments do this, always have done and always will, because they have the means and power. Do you want a revolution QV, a taking back control? What then? Who makes the rules, because you do realise we need those, don't you? It's how it works. The video emphasises to me at least, you are scared under all of this. Scared to trust, just go with it, fight a different fight.
You will come back with some insult or such, some venom from within you. This had no relevance to anything that wasn't already known. Vaccines aren't 100% safe and governments lie and manipulate you... no shit sherlock.
Thanks for the report, and I'll read it later. I congratulate you for even considering it, much less doing for me a write-up.

Guess what? I didn't even watch it. I've seen so much damage in the last nearly two years of shots I didn't need to.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:07 am Vaccines aren't 100% safe and governments lie and manipulate you... no shit sherlock.

Wow, you sure changed your tune. What did whack you upside the head?
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

quietvoice wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:57 pm
Tokeless wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:07 am Vaccines aren't 100% safe and governments lie and manipulate you... no shit sherlock.

No I haven't. I have never said vaccines are 100% safe. I also haven't said governments don't lie or manipulate... they were accusations from your side of the argument. My whole argument is I chose to have mine and you have the right to not have it. The toxic attacks came from you and Candy man.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

quietvoice wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:57 pm
No I haven't. I have never said vaccines are 100% safe. I also haven't said governments don't lie or manipulate... they were accusations from your side of the argument. My whole argument is I chose to have mine and you have the right to not have it. The toxic attacks came from you and Candy man.

^^^^^ fixed that for ya ^^^^^^^^
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Right, enjoy your right to put poison in yourself. Excellent. You are still under a spell of utmost deceit, whether you make that "choice" or not.

Is it really a choice if what you have been told about it is a lie? Think about that.
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

You need to understand the difference between an opinion and a fact. You believe the jabs are poison yet offer no proof of this, so it's an opinion.
You believe the government lied about vaccinations, which again is an opinion.
I don't need you to accept my rights because they are nothing to do with you.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:22 pm You need to understand the difference between an opinion and a fact. You believe the jabs are poison yet offer no proof of this, so it's an opinion.
You believe the government lied about vaccinations, which again is an opinion.
I don't need you to accept my rights because they are nothing to do with you.
You are a believer of every lie handed to you because it makes you feel good and normal when you believe the crap that everyone around you believes. It's called wanting to be safe within your social group. You aren't well. You seem to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society. Better luck next life.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Why are you still here? I thought you had better things to do.
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

I live in reality, not a perfect one by any means, but you live in fear of the bogeyman in a distorted reality. You don't require proof because you're delusional and can't see outside of your blinkers. The reason I come on here also has nothing to do with you.