What a shame

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
quietvoice

Re: What a shame

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:42 pm.. if I didn't reply you'd continue shouting down a well.
Why do you care?
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

https://www.aap.com.au/factcheck/proof- ... logy-test/

Here's something else to dismiss. I've tried several other sources which you refused to accept because they were in on it... the lie.
You're actually in a dead end, because if you do acknowledge it exists, your house of cards collapses and shows how wrong you have been all along. I already know your response, but you did ask. You have never told me who "they" are though.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:24 am https://www.aap.com.au/factcheck/proof- ... logy-test/

Here's something else to dismiss. I've tried several other sources which you refused to accept because they were in on it... the lie.
You're actually in a dead end, because if you do acknowledge it exists, your house of cards collapses and shows how wrong you have been all along. I already know your response, but you did ask. You have never told me who "they" are though.
Yes, the old "cell culture" proves an "isolated virus" game. What schlock.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

quietvoice wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:35 pm
Yes, the old "cell culture" proves an "isolated virus" game. What schlock.
I already know that you don't have any logic/reasoning skills. But really, anyone with a brain can see that finding something in a mix of biological and chemical ingredients is not the same at all as isolating a given entity.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:21 pm Heart attacks can be deadly things... another 2+2=7 because it has to.
So, why did you bring up heart attacks?

Do you mean to say that you have noticed a lot of people dying from this in recent months?

Really? To what do you attribute such a phenomenon?
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:24 amYou have never told me who "they" are though.
Did you want names?
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

quietvoice wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 2:21 pm
Tokeless wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:24 amYou have never told me who "they" are though.
Did you want names?
If you have them, that would be good. The gym guy died of a heart attack, which is why I mentioned it. Don't say you didn't bother looking at this one either! Your narcissist nature has no bounds it seems.... which is why, there is no such evidence for you and your obviously superior reasoning skills, so it's pointless having any discussion with you. Get a life, get off the internet because it's messing you up QV... it really is.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:13 pmIf you have them, that would be good. The gym guy died of a heart attack, which is why I mentioned it. Don't say you didn't bother looking at this one either! Your narcissist nature has no bounds it seems.... which is why, there is no such evidence for you and your obviously superior reasoning skills, so it's pointless having any discussion with you. Get a life, get off the internet because it's messing you up QV... it really is.
Here's a middleman name for you, Klaus Schwab. I've mentioned this name to you at least a couple of times and all I hear is more nothing from you. Tell me everything that you know about him and his organization. I'm all ears.

And you didn't answer whether you noticed an increase in HA's and from what phenomenon that that could be caused.

Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

So, you believe old Klaus is behind the moves to get you and all those who believe what you do? The fourth revolution eh? I wonder if people thought the same when the first happened.. "They want our land and ploughs and it will all end in tears"... which of course didn't happen. It's called advancement QV, and whilst I am not completely onboard with global changes such as AI taking over jobs, due to what else will people do who aren't rich? How will they earn money to live? However, I also know I am here for a limited time and I won't waste my life worrying about shit like this because it's happening either way. You and the cyber warriors will spread fear but do nothing other than that. I still advise getting on with life before it's too late to enjoy.... you have a choice to do that or keep shouting down the well..
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:45 pm So, you believe old Klaus is behind the moves to get you and all those who believe what you do?
I said he's a middleman, can't you read English?