What a shame

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
quietvoice

Re: What a shame

Post by quietvoice »

quietvoice wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:38 pm
And you didn't answer whether you noticed an increase in HA's and from what phenomenon that that could be caused.

Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

Global Deaths from Heart & Circulatory Diseases
an average of 50,000 people each day or one death every 1.7 seconds. Globally, heart and circulatory diseases killed an estimated 9.8 million men and 9.2 million women in 2019. over 1 in 4 (27 per cent) of all global deaths.

There is no phenomenon... they just happen. So, WHO is the main guy behind all this? Time to tell if Klaus was only the middleman.... I'm guessing Bill Gates
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:16 am Global Deaths from Heart & Circulatory Diseases
an average of 50,000 people each day or one death every 1.7 seconds. Globally, heart and circulatory diseases killed an estimated 9.8 million men and 9.2 million women in 2019. over 1 in 4 (27 per cent) of all global deaths.

There is no phenomenon... they just happen. So, WHO is the main guy behind all this? Time to tell if Klaus was only the middleman.... I'm guessing Bill Gates
Anybody showing their face in public is a middleman.

I don't have the statistics here right now. However, there are more and more people dying of heart-related conditions in recent many months, and also "sudden deaths" and also "suddenly" and also "unexpectedly" and also "oh we don't know why he/she died", and you apparently haven't noticed any of that. Wow.

Maybe you can search out for yourself an "Excess Death" chart and see how it fares today in comparison to a few years ago.

quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:45 pm. . . and whilst I am not completely onboard with global changes such as AI taking over jobs, . . .
What things ARE you on board with in the global takeover of lives?

Are you all into a cashless society?

Are you all into having an electronic device of some sort control your money and your actions and essentially your entire life?

Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

quietvoice wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:07 pm
Tokeless wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:16 am Global Deaths from Heart & Circulatory Diseases

Anybody showing their face in public is a middleman.

I don't have the statistics here right now. However, there are more and more people dying of heart-related conditions in recent many months, and also "sudden deaths" and also "suddenly" and also "unexpectedly" and also "oh we don't know why he/she died", and you apparently haven't noticed any of that. Wow.

Maybe you can search out for yourself an "Excess Death" chart and see how it fares today in comparison to a few years ago.

Jesus christ, you're losing it. Do you never go out in public? Do you meet friends or family in caves? We are by definition all middlemen then... I don't have to research anything QV, because I'm not the one stating this nonsense. You ask for proof something isn't rather than prove it is... it's what cranks do. They know it you can't prove a negative, so claim they are right because of it. It is up to you to prove your point, which you can't because it's unfounded nonsense and conspiracy... end of.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:15 pm
quietvoice wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:07 pm Anybody showing their face in public is a middleman.
Do you never go out in public?

Taking a statement out of it's context shows that you aren't serious about the conversation.

Taking a statement out of context is a common tactic of those who don't have the balls to admit they are wrong.

Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

quietvoice wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:14 pm
Tokeless wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:15 pm
quietvoice wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:07 pm Anybody showing their face in public is a middleman.
Do you never go out in public?

Taking a statement out of it's context shows that you aren't serious about the conversation.

Taking a statement out of context is a common tactic of those who don't have the balls to admit they are wrong.

I'm not responsible for what you write, you are. If I saw it how I think you may have meant it, you would accuse me of the same. Show some self awareness for a change... own your words. It's a sign of maturity.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:10 pmI'm not responsible for what you write, you are. If I saw it how I think you may have meant it, you would accuse me of the same. Show some self awareness for a change... own your words. It's a sign of maturity.
You are responsible for your own comprehension of what is written in front on you. You failed.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

quietvoice wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:35 pm
Tokeless wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:10 pmI'm not responsible for what you write, you are. If I saw it how I think you may have meant it, you would accuse me of the same. Show some self awareness for a change... own your words. It's a sign of maturity.
You are responsible for your own comprehension of what is written in front on you. You failed.
Here is the context, in case you lost the plot, ha ha ha . . .

YOU: There is no phenomenon... they just happen. So, WHO is the main guy behind all this? Time to tell if Klaus was only the middleman.... I'm guessing Bill Gates

ME: Anybody showing their face in public is a middleman.
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

quietvoice wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:38 pm
quietvoice wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:35 pm
Here is the context, in case you lost the plot, ha ha ha . . .

YOU: There is no phenomenon... they just happen. So, WHO is the main guy behind all this? Time to tell if Klaus was only the middleman.... I'm guessing Bill Gates

ME: Anybody showing their face in public is a middleman.
There you go again... never you, always someone else. You are losing your way because of this obsession you have. People die of heart attacks for lots of reasons, mainly lifestyle choices and hereditary traits I'd say. Over exercising is shown as another cause. The guy who started the jogging craze died of one. This was years and years before the death jab... they happen because they do. What a lonely life you live on here with just me as company. I feel like I'm 'Wilson' from Castaway and you're Tom Hanks.... well, I'm going to jump off this merry go round and leave you to your crusade. I genuinely think you need help but you never will, so why not PM the legend that is Candid and see if she's still up for the fight... I think not. Bye QV