CBDCs

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
quietvoice

Re: CBDCs

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 6:59 pm There are no sides you racist. Your vile words are shameful and the fact that you try and defend them makes you even more vile. You are disgusting

More proof on where you are coming from. It's out in the open. The white race is summarily being dismissed, and why don't you tell me WHO is doing the dismissing (aka killing)?

Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

You're as fucked up as usual. A paranoid racist and a joke. Where your evidence this time, bitchute as usual?
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

quietvoice wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 7:10 pm
Tokeless wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 6:59 pm There are no sides you racist. Your vile words are shameful and the fact that you try and defend them makes you even more vile. You are disgusting

More proof on where you are coming from. It's out in the open. The white race is summarily being dismissed, and why don't you tell me WHO is doing the dismissing (aka killing)?

As usual, you are a waste of breath and life, or even worse, you are an enemy to decent life on this Earth.
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

At least I'm not a vile racist idiot.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 7:23 pm At least I'm not a vile racist idiot.
The "people" who want you eliminated ARE.
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

Don't be absurd. You were convinced I was going to be culled with vaccines and yet here I am... alive and kicking. Are you saying Jews want me dead? Who wants to kill me this time? Please tell me so I can be safe.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 8:15 pm Don't be absurd. You were convinced I was going to be culled with vaccines and yet here I am... alive and kicking. Are you saying Jews want me dead? Who wants to kill me this time? Please tell me so I can be safe.

Have you read any of their 'holy' books? Like I said, it is no secret.

Here is a non-BitChute site:

https://inblackandwhite.net/

quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 8:15 pm Don't be absurd. You were convinced I was going to be culled with vaccines and yet here I am... alive and kicking.
Hasn't been three years yet . . . 3 -5 years. You may be alive for now, but if you don't know anything about all those that aren't, or that are permanently disabled, you have not been paying attention and that would not be a surprise to me.
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

You're a deluded dick head
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 8:38 pm You're a deluded dick head
How so?