I'm Back To Liven Things Up

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
Candid

Re: I'm Back To Liven Things Up

Post by Candid »

YAWN

I wonder where everybody is...
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

I didn't think it was so dead although a lot of forums meet the same problem. Myself I did try Fbook for a while but, while it's active, the content is limited.
Were Tokeless to return, that would probably animate Quiet Voice since the two of them used to spar - if I recall. As to me, I doubt there's much I can do to inject any life given 99 per cent of Internet users don't relate to my way of thinking.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

tokeless is probably dead. If he came back here, I'd ignore him. You are also a freaking waste of my time, but here it is, I'm here wasting my couple minutes of time with you.
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

Perhaps then the ghost of Tokeless will come to haunt us.
Candid

Post by Candid »

... or he may be on The Other Side, still saying it would have been worse if he hadn't lined up for every deathjab on offer.
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

It came to me the other night there's a logical obstacle to the death jab theory, unless you only mean it can kill unintentionally. Here's the question for you and tranquilla vox: Why are global governments seemingly obsessed by famine in the Middle East as a result of conflict? Cruel as it may sound, if global leaders are willing to poison us with vaccines, why the panic about population loss in the Middle East? Wouldn't any war be a plus if they seek reduction in the global population? We are over-populated of course. Living standards would be so much better if the crisis in population was openly addressed. Not that if death jabs were real that would be justified. My point is the population issue is real and I see few signs of governments even accepting that's what leads to wars. So, why go to all the trouble of a death jab and then bicker about famines? To me that's not logical.
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

Not that I suggest the said vaccine hasn't caused serious side effects. I'm just suggesting if there had been a death jab conspiracy, the global panic around famine just doesn't factor in.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Fulgurator wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:21 pm... and I see few signs of governments even accepting that's what leads to wars.
What leads to wars? It's the JuiceEastWestSouth.
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

I repeat the problem. If global leaders had planned to reduce population at any cost, why so much panic over famine? Doesn't famine do the same thing as a toxic drug? You would expect a superficial "too bad" attitude to any real famine but, behind the scenes, relief. Less people to feed in terms of over-population.
I tend to stick to my line the vaccines boiled down to a rushed job to try and catch some of the market from Russia's sputnik jab. That's why I wouldn't take the risk. It was very wrong to allow drug companies to make money out of all the hysteria. Too rushed for me - plus I don't "do" hysteria.
So, Tokeless may well have had some side effects but is probably as normal. I know of those who died and those who got over it but then unwilling to have any more.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Fulgurator wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:21 pm why the panic about ...
All the world is a stage.