I'm Back To Liven Things Up

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
quietvoice

Re: I'm Back To Liven Things Up

Post by quietvoice »

Fulgurator wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:16 pm I repeat the problem.
I repeat the answer.
Have you heard about the JuiceEastWestSouth?
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

No, I'm not that fashionable.
It wasn't a trick question. It's just to point out we are close to a world war. That could wipe out millions of people - far more than any virus.
Factor in casualties from Ukraine and Russia to date.
Candid

Post by Candid »

Fulgurator wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:04 pm That could wipe out millions of people - far more than any virus.
It's all part of the same thing.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

quietvoice wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:42 pm
Fulgurator wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:16 pm I repeat the problem.
I repeat the answer.
Have you heard about the JuiceEastWestSouth?
Candid

Post by Candid »

Looks like Fulgurator's taking a break.
I haven't heard of the JuiceEastWestSouth. What is it?
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

lookatthecapitalletters
Candid

Post by Candid »

Ah.
Fulgurator

Re: I'm Bacak To Liven Things Up

Post by Fulgurator »

I had a feeling Quiet Voice bought into the Jewish conspiracy line, which is why I ignored the question. Maybe two years ago, I got banned from the David Icke forum for "wobbling" the anti Jewish members, given I know a fair bit more on ancient history than they do. They had no answer to my response which was polite and I think factual - so banned me instead.
Anyway....
Jews "are" the indigenous people in the disputed territories. They revolted from Roman rule in a war described by Josephus, the historian. The Romans expelled Jewish residents and renamed the territory "Paelestina" as an insult to Jews who had revolted. The term is Latin for "philistine" who were centuries before enemies of Israel. Crucial to understand is that when the indigenous Jews scattered, migrants moved into the territory in their place. These may have been mixes of Greeks, Syrians, Italians and so on. Some Jews would have remained but I did find an ancient text where the emperor Septimius Severus legislated against conversion to Judaism in that territory. Same applies to Christianity. Conclusion. Ethnic cleansing. The modern day Palestinians are not the indigenous peoples the media claims.
More to the point: America today is populated by European immigrants (many Irish and Italians) who displaced the native indigenous Indians so really have no moral high ground to preach to the Israelis, who at least lived in the Middle East for centuries. Dare I mention Australian aboriginees or even the Falklands?
I'm not myself Jewish but my sympathy is with their rights not to be displaced from their homeland. As to war casualties, I checked out stats from the Chechnyan war and it was extremely high, yet not the same media outcry. The Iraq war killed millions of Iraquis also as a result of sanctions and two wars over oil.
As stated, I think Q.V. should look at real history books or archeology rather than the dreaded American YouTube conspiracy hosts (with a chip on their shoulder)