The Black Pill

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
Tokeless

Re: The Black Pill

Post by Tokeless »

The heart condition POTS, I think they call it, is common in athletes, who we assume must be very healthy.... so, it lends itself to "It was the vaccines".. well, was it a vaccine or just a placebo of poison? See how easy causal thinking is. The guy who started the jogging craze dropped dead with a heart attack... way, way before Covid. When you believe without doubt, you see what you want and believe. That could spin the other way, but I have the evidence of no mass deaths, I didn't die and I was the sucker who fell for the lies.

As for crickets etc.. I already eat them when in south Asia.. quite nice some of them and a great source of protein. It we keep breeding animals for food we will cause more damage etc.. btw, I love meat. But, alternative forms of cheaper protein ain't always a bad thing. I like a conspiracy, but this ain't one.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

theforsaken wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:15 pm When did it become a bad thing to question things and think for yourself?
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

theforsaken wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:22 pm Also tokeless when the government starts telling people to live in bathroom sized apartments and life on a diet of dried crickets and meal worms to stop global warming will you be putting your hand up for that one? Lol
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:43 am The heart condition POTS, I think they call it, is common in athletes, who we assume must be very healthy.... so, it lends itself to "It was the vaccines".. well, was it a vaccine or just a placebo of poison? See how easy causal thinking is. The guy who started the jogging craze dropped dead with a heart attack... way, way before Covid. When you believe without doubt, you see what you want and believe. That could spin the other way, but I have the evidence of no mass deaths, I didn't die and I was the sucker who fell for the lies.

As for crickets etc.. I already eat them when in south Asia.. quite nice some of them and a great source of protein. It we keep breeding animals for food we will cause more damage etc.. btw, I love meat. But, alternative forms of cheaper protein ain't always a bad thing. I like a conspiracy, but this ain't one.
Aren't you well researched.
theforsaken

Post by theforsaken »

Tokeless wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:43 am I love meat. But, alternative forms of cheaper protein ain't always a bad thing. I like a conspiracy, but this ain't one.
The crickets thing isn't a conspiracy at all, the whole "you will own nothing and be happy" thing, they're saying it themselves, they wanna feed you bugs and have you live in a sarcophagus while they get everything else.
Everyone except a small handful of elites will basically be owned like slaves.
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

theforsaken wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:19 pm
Tokeless wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:43 am I love meat. But, alternative forms of cheaper protein ain't always a bad thing. I like a conspiracy, but this ain't one.
The crickets thing isn't a conspiracy at all, the whole "you will own nothing and be happy" thing, they're saying it themselves, they wanna feed you bugs and have you live in a sarcophagus while they get everything else.
Nobody said it was, I was commenting on the use of bugs as food. I asked QV who 'they' were, but she never said as usual. So, I'll ask you... who are they and of all the things you could live in, why would 'they' put you in a sarcophagus? Ignore that, just tell me who they are for now.
theforsaken

Post by theforsaken »

Tokeless wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:25 pm
theforsaken wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:19 pm
Nobody said it was, I was commenting on the use of bugs as food. I asked QV who 'they' were, but she never said as usual. So, I'll ask you... who are they and of all the things you could live in, why would 'they' put you in a sarcophagus? Ignore that, just tell me who they are for now.
the sarcophagus thing is a joke, they actually just want you in the smallest living space possible, have you noticed even now, you can't buy large houses or yards anymore unless you're basically a billionare. All the new houses in the city are upwards of a million dollars and they're all tiny town houses with like a tiny strip of grass as a yard.

It's one reason I would like to go back to my house in the country, it's not a mansion, but I payed a tenth of what you pay for a house here, and I have a decent yard and don't share a wall with neighbours. Even the fucking streets here.. back home cars can be parked by the sides of the road and there's still room for a two way street as well, it's amazing.

"They" would be Rockefeller's, Rothschild's, the World Economic Forum, bilderberg group, high up people in Hollywood and politicians, etc etc.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:25 pm I asked QV who 'they' were, but she never said as usual.
I've answered more than once, and as usual, you pretend that I did not, even though it is here for everyone to see that I did.
theforsaken

Post by theforsaken »

That's another thing that just pisses me off and "black pills" me about the world too, the cost of living just keeps going up and up every year, while our pays don't. We'll never get to enjoy paying 50K for a 4 bedroom house and a large yard, like they did in the 50s or whatever, and have the whole family live comfortably on one income. We're slowly but surely being pushed out of properties and into smaller and smaller complexes. And it's only gonna get worse. Wait till the kids of today are in their 30s, I'm not jealous I'll just say that.
theforsaken

Post by theforsaken »

theforsaken wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:51 pm That's another thing that just pisses me off and "black pills" me about the world too, the cost of living just keeps going up and up every year, while our pays don't. We'll never get to enjoy paying 50K for a 4 bedroom house and a large yard, like they did in the 50s or whatever, and have the whole family live comfortably on one income. We're slowly but surely being pushed out of properties and into smaller and smaller complexes. And it's only gonna get worse. Wait till the kids of today are in their 30s, I'm not jealous I'll just say that.
I almost envy my parents in a way you know? They lived their lives, saw me and my brothers grow up, and now they're starting to get grand kids and entering their twilight years and shit, they don't really have to worry about how fucked the world is getting, they can just enjoy the rest of their lives, I'm only 35 though, I've got at least another 30 or 40 years of this bullshit to go, by the time I'm their age too, fucking retirement age will probably be 120 and I'llnever see my super or a pension, I won't be surprised if me or people my age never get our super, I feel like that's stolen money every week like our tax.