The Black Pill

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
Tokeless

Re: The Black Pill

Post by Tokeless »

I agree with the sense of unfairness and inequality. This is pure capitalism gone rogue, but many embraced the idea several decades ago because they benefitted from it. They bought bigger than they should, interest went up, wages fell, jobs lost, then they hit a wall.
In the UK we are governed by the rich but stupid, who have no grasp of every day lives and struggles because they come from privileged backgrounds... I can get mad too. This won't change anything but your intolerance of your situation, which in turn will begin to damage your health and mind. Sadly, we don't have a collective mindset to change this bigger picture. We have been conditioned to think of ourselves, our struggles and that almost Darwinian belief that the strongest survive. Can that change? Yeah, but it involves getting out of your head, the conspiracy that 'they' are doing this and we can't stop them. You can't fight with a keyboard. Conspiracies enable them to ignore you... look at these fools, thinking this and that. They are crazy, no more than that. If you want to change your life, stop trying to change the world first. Get out, make plans that will move you closer to the dream. Life is too short to worry about tomorrow or the future...life is now. Stop blaming others for yours. Your parents had less and still made it. Admittedly the system was different, but every generation says and thinks that.
theforsaken

Post by theforsaken »

Tokeless wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:42 am I agree with the sense of unfairness and inequality. This is pure capitalism gone rogue, but many embraced the idea several decades ago because they benefitted from it. They bought bigger than they should, interest went up, wages fell, jobs lost, then they hit a wall.
In the UK we are governed by the rich but stupid, who have no grasp of every day lives and struggles because they come from privileged backgrounds... I can get mad too. This won't change anything but your intolerance of your situation, which in turn will begin to damage your health and mind. Sadly, we don't have a collective mindset to change this bigger picture. We have been conditioned to think of ourselves, our struggles and that almost Darwinian belief that the strongest survive. Can that change? Yeah, but it involves getting out of your head, the conspiracy that 'they' are doing this and we can't stop them. You can't fight with a keyboard. Conspiracies enable them to ignore you... look at these fools, thinking this and that. They are crazy, no more than that. If you want to change your life, stop trying to change the world first. Get out, make plans that will move you closer to the dream. Life is too short to worry about tomorrow or the future...life is now. Stop blaming others for yours. Your parents had less and still made it. Admittedly the system was different, but every generation says and thinks that.
See now, my biggest take away from this is that you actually somewhat believe all the "conspiracy" shit we say here, you just don't want to, you want to maintain that blissful ignorance and keep your head in the sand as long as possible. Deep down though you know we're right lol.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

theforsaken wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:42 amSee now, my biggest take away from this is that you actually somewhat believe all the "conspiracy" shit we say here, you just don't want to, you want to maintain that blissful ignorance and keep your head in the sand as long as possible. Deep down though you know we're right lol.
Candid

Post by Candid »

theforsaken wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:17 pm It's one reason I would like to go back to my house in the country, it's not a mansion, but I payed a tenth of what you pay for a house here, and I have a decent yard and don't share a wall with neighbours. Even the fucking streets here.. back home cars can be parked by the sides of the road and there's still room for a two way street as well, it's amazing.
Can't you do that? Go back, I mean.
Candid

Post by Candid »

Tokeless wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:43 am I love meat. But, alternative forms of cheaper protein ain't always a bad thing. I like a conspiracy, but this ain't one.
No?

Have a look at the World Economic Forum, https://www.weforum.org/, specifically what Klaus Schwab (founder) and Bill Gates (funder) want for the world. Both are on record as saying "covID-19" is the fast track to total control of the world's population.
Candid

Post by Candid »

"Population control has always been a fixation for Gates, whose father was once on the board for Planned Parenthood in Seattle. His equation is health = resources / people. He counts the earth’s resources as relatively fixed, which means the only way the health of the average person can grow is if there are fewer of us." https://fcpp.org/2020/07/19/gates-who-a ... -vaccines/
Candid

Post by Candid »

"The head of the WEF is a theorist of the Great Reset like Charles III King of England but, above all, like Bill Gates, financier of the WEF and world emperor of vaccines, who, thanks to the recent pandemic triggered by a laboratory-built SARS-Cov-2 virus, it is pushing humanity towards such an extreme digital control planned, with the excuse of health protection, as to induce Schwab to hypothesize the forced implantation of a microchip even in children." https://www.veteranstoday.com/2022/11/2 ... break-out/
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

See now, my biggest take away from this is that you actually somewhat believe all the "conspiracy" shit we say here, you just don't want to, you want to maintain that blissful ignorance and keep your head in the sand as long as possible. Deep down though you know we're right lol.
[/quote]

You couldn't be further wrong on several points. Firstly, the conspiracy shit. I totally believe 9/11 was orchestrated or enabled to create the reasons for a panoptivan of surveillance and security. The reasons being the evidence supports it, is clear and I have tried to come to an alternative explanation but can't. Therefore I support the truth of it.
I used to believe the moon landing until it was explained and the evidence was explained... there's an element that remains, especially when they talk of going to the moon again as though it's the breakthrough, but I look at it with balance. As for the covid issue. Nah, we might not have had all the facts to start with, but the idea of a global plot to kill millions and inject them with poisons etc... is utter nonsense. There is evidence of vaccine deaths for most vaccines. Deaths from antidepressants triggering suicidal ideation, but that can happen. Those who believe they are some how safe because they didn't have the jabs are convinced they got away. It's just probability, can be reduced by not going out in crowds etc... if there is no such thing as the covid virus and the danger is the vaccine/kill shots, why not go out and hug strangers because there is no virus?
Like with most things... don't believe everything just because people shout it out louder.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Candid wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:57 pmHave a look at the World Economic Forum, https://www.weforum.org/, specifically what Klaus Schwab (founder) and Bill Gates (funder) want for the world. Both are on record as saying "covID-19" is the fast track to total control of the world's population.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Candid wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:22 pm "The head of the WEF is a theorist of the Great Reset like Charles III King of England but, above all, like Bill Gates, financier of the WEF and world emperor of vaccines, who, thanks to the recent pandemic triggered by a laboratory-built SARS-Cov-2 virus, it is pushing humanity towards such an extreme digital control planned, with the excuse of health protection, as to induce Schwab to hypothesize the forced implantation of a microchip even in children." https://www.veteranstoday.com/2022/11/2 ... break-out/

Bull on the "oh we built a dangerous virus" when no virus has ever been proven to exist.