The Black Pill

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
theforsaken

Re: The Black Pill

Post by theforsaken »

Just posted this in UF, thought I'd copy it and paste here as well.

Hey hey, so the site is still here for the time being, cool.

So ALOT has happened since I last posted here, but the most relevant thing to this topic that happened was we got covid.
I never actually got a positive test, but I got sick first, and then my missus got sick later with the same symptoms. I did RAT tests, all negative, my wife did a RAT when she got sick, negative.

A day or two later she got a PCR and it was positive. I held off getting a PCR for a while but ended up going and getting it, and mine was negative, whether it's because I had covid and just recovered quickly or if it's because I never had cov8d, we'll never know.

I have some questions though.
1. If we both had covid. How come my wife with 3 doses got sicker and for longer than I did with my 2 doses?

2. Why did we get sick at all if the vaccine works?

3. If I just had a normal cold and my wife had covid, how have I not caught it? Especially with a weakened immune system from already having a cold? And don't give me "because you're vaccinated" because my wife's 3 doses clearly didn't work.

Are we seeing how f***ing pointless the last 2 years have been yet?
All the masks and vaccine mandates and lockdowns have NOT DONE A f***ing SCAP OF DIFFERENCE. All ANY of it has done is drag out and prolong the process of this thing spreading and becoming another cold.

Oh and it also f***ed the economy and raised inflation, now petrol costs $2.50 a litre instead of like $1.30 from a year ago.
The whole covis scam didn't work so now plan C is to just raise the cost of living to an impossible hight so we have no choice but to rely on the government.

Pre 2019 you would have been called a pussy for missing work over a cold but now people wanna kill you if you don't take a week off for one. I just missed a week of my course and was amazed I still passed a test the other day.

Anyway it's nice to see the site is still up for now, I'll try and catch up with all the posts in this thread but I'm not sure I can.
Candid

Post by Candid »

Good to see you here, theforsaken, although I'm sad to see you "got covid". I've known for more than a year that it's in the jabs, and have done all I can to warn people against it. Two minute video here (LINK 1): https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/brief ... mpaign=usa

I think you're aware the PCR test gives something like 97% false positives, so its results are meaningless. As to your questions:

1. If we both had covid. How come my wife with 3 doses got sicker and for longer than I did with my 2 doses?
The jabs vary, not just from batch to batch but within batches. As I pointed out to tokeless months ago, if everyone got ill at the same time it would've been too obvious and no one would have had them. The pics I sent in my last email were screenshots from a Vantavia linkn, showing that some people got placebo/saline. The link has since been taken down. Of course it has.

Lawyer Reiner Fuellmich and former CMO of Pfizer Mike Yeadon talk about that here (LINK 2)https://www.bitchute.com/video/LpddqLFBy3bV/

2. Why did we get sick at all if the vaccine works?
Maybe this question is tongue-in-cheek? The "vaccine" works all right; it's just that it isn't a vaccine. It's a gruesome experiment, and pure evil is driving it. That's all in link two, which also answers your third question.
Are we seeing how f***ing pointless the last 2 years have been yet?
It depends which side of the fence you're on. There is now no question about a rapid depopulation/moneygrab/transhumanist agenda, and a lot of people are coming around to the idea that it's an off-world thing. Fuellmich has been holding weekly meetings since mid-2020, https://corona-ausschuss.de/en/ (LINK 3). The meetings are very long, but your PC will remember where you're up to each time you go back to it. I managed to get to the end of week 97 a couple of days ago, which is (right at the end) chilling. There's no other word for it.

I may or may not be able to keep up with the coronavirus investigative committee for the next three weeks, but as you know I'm going offline then and there's a lot to be done before then. Given that everyone's life expectancy has dropped with this diabolical plot, I plan to ignore it for as long as I can. It'll still be A Stand In The Park every Sunday for me, and for as long as I'm able to get there
All the masks and vaccine mandates and lockdowns have NOT DONE A f***ing SCAP OF DIFFERENCE.
Again, it depends what the intention was. The jabs themselves have put a lot of people out of action if they haven't actually killed them. The massive borrowing from the future has set us up for a depression that'll make the 1930s look like a picnic, and for which the next generation will be enslaved. People have lost their jobs and their homes, and the suicide rate has soared. Don't know whether you remember Jason Coles, variously known (and banned) on the UF as Blitzkreger, Candy-Heels, Bodhidharma, Cpt Yossarian, Keys of Encoh and half a dozen more. He was lethally depressed at the best of times but the coronahoax was a step too far for him and he killed himself in February 2021. Hospitals cancelled life-saving operations and the NHS stopped routine screening for killer diseases.
All ANY of it has done is drag out and prolong the process of this thing spreading and becoming another cold.
Which is exactly how it started out: just seasonal flu, which took out the elderly and vulnerable EVERY cold season... until Fauci funded China to "weaponise" it in the Wuhan lab (nowhere near any bat colonies, btw) and let infected people go the the four winds before they told anyone there was "a deadly new virus" about. Even then, it'd died out by the (northern hemisphere) summer of 2020, and all-causes deaths all over the world were NORMAL at the end of that year. So then the mass-jabbing started...
Oh and it also f***ed the economy and raised inflation, now petrol costs $2.50 a litre instead of like $1.30 from a year ago.
The whole covis scam didn't work so now plan C is to just raise the cost of living to an impossible hight so we have no choice but to rely on the government.
Yes, but let's not talk about Australia and the UK (and America, and Canada, and New Zealand AND other countries) all singing from the same hymn sheet, or The Incredible Hulk will show up to call us conspiracy theorists! This has been the longest winter I can remember, light snow several times this week, and people are having to choose between heating and eating. [I have a link for that, too.] First for the depopulation plan were the "useless eaters", ie. anyone dependent on any kind of pension. As for going anywhere... forget it. Husband and I had a tradition of flying south around this time of year, but I doubt we'll be flying anywhere again. I don't think I have to tell anyone what a vitamin D deficiency does.
Pre 2019 you would have been called a pussy for missing work over a cold but now people wanna kill you if you don't take a week off for one. I just missed a week of my course and was amazed I still passed a test the other day.
Well done, you! But you're right, a lot of jabbed people do want to kill anyone not wearing a muzzle.
I'll try and catch up with all the posts in this thread but I'm not sure I can.
Good idea, but less time-consuming on this forum than Uncommon! I think the latest is all here.
I'm committed to popping back on September 11 in a public library or somewhere, but DavidBanner has already made his excuses and I know we won't see tokeless.

If this forum doesn't pick up FAST, there may be nothing to come back to.
Candid

Post by Candid »

Great stuff from the man who started this thread on the Uncommon Forum.
theforsaken wrote:I don't think it matters at this point whether the virus is real or not, it's possible either one is right, but debating it's existence will get us nowhere really, what is blatantly obvious though is that the governments have their own agenda and are using the virus (existent or not) as a catalyst to take away our freedoms.

I'm kinda dreading what's gonna happen here after the elections in I think May, because one of the big corrupt parties will win, they always do, and Easter might be the last time I get to go back home without needing papers, 43 booster shots, and constant surveillance and mask wearing.

I can't find my last post because it was like a month ago now**, but I posted a video of the NSW premier admitting that check ins were a media stunt.
We did that bs for months and months and a state premier comes out and admits it was all just to uphold a narrative.
If that's not a worry I dunno what is. The whole thing is probably just a stunt, they KNOW that if this virus just runs it's course it'll be just another flu in about 6 months, even if no one gets vaccinated.
New viruses and new versions of the flu come and go every day probably and we have never worried about those before. Why now? Why at the end of 2019 was the time to start making the world scared of a cough?
** It's on here, somewhere.
Candid

Post by Candid »

The Dom Parrotbeak post is on page 2 of this thread.
Candid

Post by Candid »

quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

picked up from a comment section:
I even showed it to people but they time and time again deferred personal responsibility to discern the truth in preference for silver plated information.
tokeless? davidbanner?
Candid

Post by Candid »

Sounds more David than tokeless to me.
Candid

Post by Candid »

davidbanner99@ wrote:Logic suggests no vaccine has been remotely successful. I'd even suggest it did more harm than good. Most people I know who took the vaccine also had Covid, often twice.
The question I ask is whether Covid is merely a consequence of weakened immunity? If so, vaccines will make matters worse.
Indeed.

I truly wish davidbanner99@ would sign up here before I lose contact altogether. I need him to help me find something that ISN'T American AND that makes sense of the past 2+ years.

Speaking of weakened immunity... https://fight4usanews.wordpress.com/202 ... ccination/ cites The Lancet but, dammit, it appears to be American. So that's no good, just making money for someone.

I daresay https://coronagate.one/vaids is American, too.
davidbanner99@ doesn't (YET) believe in gross global malfeasance and deliberate immune-system destruction.

If he were to search COVID-19 cure: Scientists plan to develop 'self-spreading vaccines' as I did...
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

quietvoice wrote:(So, davidbanner,
Is reality OBJECTIVE,
or is it SUBJECTIVE?)
davidbanner99@ wrote:I answered the question a page back. Very clearly. It has no bearing either on the issue discussed.
You posted a few quotes, but nothing where you CLEARLY stated regarding reality being an OBJECTIVE phenomenon or a SUBJECTIVE phenomenon. Which number reply are you referring to?

By the way, how one views reality, whether it be an objective view or a subjective view, is FUNDAMENTAL to any discussion one has about anything else!

davidbanner99@ wrote: Also, your assertion the said virus isn't real.
Get it straight, davidbanner. The assertion that a "virus exists" is the one that must be proven.

And, what a coincidence. Realizing that evidence is lacking regarding its existence is fundamental to bringing down the whole shenanigan called "allopathy medicine" which has brainwashed nearly the entire world.
Candid

Post by Candid »

davidbanner99@ wrote:Do we, in fact, have a date for these mass die-offs?
A lot by 2025, and many more by 2030.
Are they all going to turn up their toes at the same time?
No. Had everyone dropped dead immediately after their jabs, or within a predictable amount of time, even tokeless might have thought twice about being jabbed. There are varying jabs. There are varying strengths. There are even varying doses being administered.
A date would be nice. I know two cases of death after the vaccine locally in my area, so how does that factor in? Surely they should all "pop their clogs at the same time? All of them.
Why? Even people with "covID-19" didn't die all at once. No plague has ever been like that. Bombs yes; more subtle kill methods, no.
I'm afraid very basic logic weighs very much against the conspiracy cult leaders.
And all along I'd thought you were a man who could work things out for himself.
As to the virus itself [...] It seems it exists as a form of flu and can be risky to very vulnerable people.
Very vulnerable people have a way of dying anyway, especially in winter. They began dying in greater numbers only after the jab rollout started. If you'd looked at the ONS figures at the end of 2020 you'd have worked that out a year ago.
It may have escaped from a lab.
It was released from a lab. In Wuhan, which has no bat colony within hundreds of miles.
A plot to depopulate the planet? That's as absurd as the faked moon landing claims.
Why would you say that? People have been expressing concern about overpopulation for decades. A few Asian countries had one-child-policies, which favoured bumping off female infants—until someone smarter than the rest figured out they might be headed for a demographic problem and a lot of angry young men.
Why waste your time following these con-merchants?
Why waste your time following this thread?