The Black Pill

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
Candid

Re: The Black Pill

Post by Candid »

theforsaken wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:04 amThey 100% engineer viruses, I'm pretty sure they've admitted covid escaped from a lab now...
Did it escape or was it deliberately manufactured and released? Chine didn't fess up to their gain-of-function experiments or warn anyone before letting their citizens travel to the four winds.

On the bright side, my hero Mike Yeadon says the original was the worst. I'm pretty sure I had it in January 2020, and recovered from it... so why would I need their jabs?
It's a crazy world my daughter's gonna grow up in, I wouldn't want to be a kid in the 2020s and 2030s.
I wasn't going to say that, but seeing as you mentioned it... I look at all the babies and toddlers who were clearly conceived since this crapfest got under way and think either it's a triumph of optimism or the majority of these young parents think it was a genuine emergency but now it's all gone away.
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

I finally seem to have had at least something related. I suspect possibly from the vaccines that float now in the human bio system. I had two days severe back pain and fatigue, tiredness. Then a sore throat and very weird headaches, a bit like toothache spasms going from the top of the head down to the ear. It wasn't severe but certainly uncomfortable. I think I'm getting over it, just a sore throat and the ear a bit funny.
Candid

Post by Candid »

Scientists were working on self-spreading vaccines in 2015.
What could possibly go wrong??
The thought of contagious vaccines horrifies me. I travel on public transport most days -- crowded transport, more often than not -- and don't feel as chipper as I used to be. It's like the energy's been sucked out of me.
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

So long as it's not the vaccine itself, I don't worry that much. Logic suggests if thousands of people take chemicals into their system, the way a virus is passed on will create different symptoms. My body is struggling but hopefully my immune system will adjust to the change in situation.
Candid

Post by Candid »

Fulgurator wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:14 pm So long as it's not the vaccine itself, I don't worry that much.
Agreed. I'd never leave home if I were scared of getting The Lurgy.
My body is struggling but hopefully my immune system will adjust to the change in situation.
Yeah, well... I had a recent diagnosis of high cholesterol that I'm hoping was just all the Xmas stuff. The lack of energy bothers me... I'm having something like Groundhog Day, can't be arsed to do much of anything.
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

A friend told me today she thinks it's shingles as the crown of my head and ear is slightly painful to touch due to the nerves. Maybe I got a bit run down as winter has been hard going.
In time I'll post what I've been learning on psychology from ancient texts in Latin. There's a guy from the more recent 19th century called Thomas Taylor who translated the same texts.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n2fyjGrsCtc
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

I never had the vaccines, as was well-known. The thing is I don't "do" panic or hysteria and certainly not scape-goating of other people as "virus-carriers", witches, communists and so on. No psychologist or student should condone social hysteria - be the crisis real or imagined. I saw real similarities with the witch trials of the 16th century, where judicial organizations sought to demonise those who didn't go along with the prevailing view. Now, time seems to have shown many who took the vaccine had bad experiences that changed their view. Not all, of course, but a significant number. As for me at the moment, it's the first time I had any symptoms and I've really no idea what caused them. Still feel like the crown of my head is a bit sore to the touch and I have slight ear pain and sore throat. I added vit C to my diet and just carry on as normal. Not sure if it is virus related how long it will endure. It's not severe like a bad dose of flu but a bit weird.
theforsaken

Post by theforsaken »

Ah man.. the virus itself was probably actually the least bad thing about the Pandemic, the worst thing was being forced to take an experimental vaccine and the people who thought they were paragons of virtue for taking it and that anyone who didn't was a nazi or some dumb shit. The masks and the stupid fucking rules around that, the shops never having toilet paper or pasta, the fact here in Australia we were basically in the trial phase of vaccine passports before they "gave up" on it. The whole never having stable work and going from shitty job to shitty job for two years, It can all fuck off and stay there.
It really enrages me thinking back on 2020 and 2021, I try to just focus on other shit now, but yeah the next thing is coming.
Candid

Signs in the sky

Post by Candid »

When the skies are toxic, the air we breathe is toxic.
What is more important than clean air in maintaining health?

https://thehealthcoach1.com/?p=3403
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Fulgurator wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:14 pmthe way a virus is passed on
The field of virology has been proven to be a fraud. No "virus" has ever been proven to exist—not isolated or purified or characterized. If you can prove that the SARS-CoV-2 "virus" exists, you could collect for yourself a large reward for that proof.