The Black Pill

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
Candid

Re: The Black Pill

Post by Candid »

davidbanner99@ wrote:As I see it, the conflict in Ukraine has eclipsed the virus hysteria. I had a feeling such could be the case. Whichever way you look at it, now politicians have a real crisis to be occupied with - one they created by not engaging years ago.
So far some thousands have died and more refugees will leave the war zone. Oil and fuel prices will rise. The economy will be hit. I doubt the virus fanatics will have the time or possibility to stir up more chaos over lockdowns.
It's all part of the same thing.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Candid wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:02 am
tokeless wrote:What happened to the internment camps with forced vaccines, being denied services and access to bank accounts? Why didn't this happen QV.
Tokeless actually thinks it's all over.
HOW Crazy Is That !!! :lol: :x :(
Candid

Post by Candid »

I think of it as willful ignorance. He's been banging on so long about you and me having to back down that he'll still be saying it on his deathbed. As well as, of course, that it would have been worse if he hadn't had the 25+ jabs.

Here's another one for you. My jab-happy neighbour bailed me up the other day to tell me her sister was dying of covid.
ME (with tongue firmly in cheek): Wasn't she vaccinated?
SHE: NO!! The whole family was begging her to get vaccinated because she's had respiratory problems all her life.

Who needs governments to manipulate the stats when the tokelesses of the world are so eager to do it for them??
Candid

Post by Candid »

davidbanner99@ wrote:Tokeless appears to have won this round of the debate although pretty much never against Richard. QV tends to get outboxed due to getting emotional and frustrated.
The Incredible Hulk sits in judgment. Again.

All hail Richard, who always played both sides so he couldn't lose. :roll:
Candid

Post by Candid »

tokeless wrote:Richard looks at data and he was concerned about tyranny, and this hasn't happened either, so none of us are infallible.
No one's extending the time. See you on September 11 but it has to be HERE, obviously.
I just asked for evidence and was provided with link after video, after link.... you were as guilty of that at times.
Oh dear! Brainless takes on The Incredible Hulk.
The world has carried on turning, no death jabs, no death camps, no people falling to the floor in utter agony.... all disinformation, stated as facts.
Where did anyone put a timeline for that?

Having managed not to see footage of the Chinaman doing a dying fly act on the streets of Wuhan, tokeless continues to cover his eyes and block his ears simultaneously. Kudos for that.
Candid

Post by Candid »

Yuval Noah Harari, who wrote about transhumanism in Sapiens and Homo Deus: "Congratulations. You are now hackable animals." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUIwIuyvu8w
Candid

Post by Candid »

tokeless wrote:I can go clubbing, shopping, dining out with no restrictions, no death camps, no Jack booted government stormtroopers dragging people to receive their death shots... remember those Candid? The virus is still here, but life has gone on.
It's been noted that you're reluctant to sign up to a forum whose main agenda is in the name. I would have thought weedpaws was right up your alley. You're still a regular poster on the Uncommon Forum, so maybe you're unaware it's closing.
On Saturday, September 11, 2021 tokeless wrote:In 12 months time... I am going to post that I'm still alive, with all my limbs intact, no loss of self or memory... then, maybe some will show humility and admit they were brainwashed themselves and say so.
If I don't come back..... did I forget, couldn't be arsed or did the bad guys get me?
You're right, no one will know. It was your idea, and you who set the date. Clearly you can still be arsed to sing lalala, my life is great on UF, so where will you go from there?
Candid

Post by Candid »

davidbanner99@ wrote:Yes, a dodgy American soapbox merchant, yet again going by the term "doctor".

"Joseph Michael Mercola is an American alternative medicine proponent, osteopathic physician, and Internet business personality. He markets dietary supplements and medical devices."

I like the bit "internet business personality". Heaven forbid he's capitalising on his spin.
You liked it so much you managed to miss alternative medicine proponent and osteopathic physician. Do you have more than just the one HUGE blind spot? And are you unaware how hard intelligent people are prepared to work for qualifications that will earn them the $$$ everyone needs while being of service to others at the same time?
That I seem to recall is the first name Candid quoted to me. At the time, I assumed this was an accomplished scientist.
Check this https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti ... raine.aspx out, but be quick. Dr Mercola (YES, he IS a doctor, been one for decades) is now so heavily censored that he's obliged to delete his posts after 48 hours.

If The Incredible Hulk decides the videos have been somehow faked, I hope this list will go some way towards ameliorating the cynicism that makes him a bit slow on the uptake.

Sources and References
1 BBC March 15, 2022
2, 3, 5 WSWS.org March 11, 2022
4 Greenwald Substack March 9, 2022
6 Salon April 24, 2020
7 Mercola interview with Francis Boyle published March 8, 2020
8 NPR February 18, 2022
9 Reuters March 11, 2022
10, 12 The Bulletin February 25, 2022
11 DTRA.mil Robert Pope
13, 14 RW Malone MD Substack March 16, 2022
15 Wayback Machine August 26, 2017
16, 18 The National Pulse March 8, 2022
17 BioPrepWatch.com June 18, 2010 (Archived)
Candid

Post by Candid »

tokeless wrote:When did you say it was going to get real again? An estimate will do. We've had 2 years so far, so how many more?
quietvoice wrote:With your track record, never.
Nothing at all will get real for you.
Do you feel better now?
tokeless wrote:Don't say that QV.. I've kind of been looking forward to seeing this happen.
Just not enough to call in at this forum on September 11 and let us know you're still both alive and blindfolded, right?
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Freethinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without prejudice and without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, privileges, or beliefs. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking . . .
~~Leo Tolstoy

~