The Black Pill

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
Fulgurator

Re: The Black Pill

Post by Fulgurator »

Part of my angle on illness has modified since I was last posting. I now study esoteric philosophy many centuries old. Similar to Elena Blavatskiy - you can look her up. "Pestilentia" was the term for mass epidemic and in ancient times was caused by poor living standards or wars. "Morbus" was the term for illness.
Now only Tokeless remains missing in action.
As to me, still struggling with cold in one ear and sore throat. Hope to rid myself of it.
Candid

Post by Candid »

"Now only Tokeless remains missing in action."

Interesting, isn't it. He's also the only one of us who had the jabs...although 9monthquit has vanished, too. I don't think he mentioned his jab status.

I found another psychology forum but kept getting posts censored or removed altogether. So I made an avatar with CENSORED written across it, and that was removed as well.

I miss Uncommon! Has it occurred to anyone else that The Black Pill thread may have been the last straw for its owners? After all, old and clunky as it may have been, it brought in a hell of a lot more people than this one ever will.

Sorry to hear you're not well. This has been the longest winter I can remember.
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

I think there's an ongoing downslide in the more intellectual discussion boards with more people migrating to the big sites - where the conversation seldom goes beyond two sentences and a "like". As to the covid thing I figured the hysteria would die down at some point. As to myself, I may be forced to see a doctor if nothing improves. I seem to have a blockage in one of my ears but more cold related than wax. Plus a sore throat still. It can be caused by acid reflux, so I read, and the acid at night has been bad recently.
Candid

Post by Candid »

Digital ID: “They’re going to know where you are, they’re going to know how much money you’ve got, and they’re going to know how to switch it off if you’re naughty.”

https://wide-awake-media.com/australian ... structure/
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

I think "they" are going to have a lot more to worry about in Ukraine than vaccines at the moment. Biden is losing that war - not surprising as he's clueless.
Why did you get banned from forums?
I did find one really good minority forum dedicated to the Swedish horror movie "Let The Right One In". I thought one day I might join - it's just a fan site. I saw the film by chance when I got dvd disks from a charity shop. I loved it.