The Black Pill

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
quietvoice

Re: The Black Pill

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:48 pmLike with most things... don't believe everything just because people shout it out louder.
No belief is needed. Belief means that you don't know.

It's the refusal to acquire knowledge that might prove to yourself that you took the dangerous and immoral path that is at stake here.

Hey, if it is whispered to you, would you take notice? Would that make a difference in how you process the information? If so, why would that be? If reality doesn't present itself to your liking, you just ignore it and continue to do foolish things?
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

ATTENTION READERS
Due to the nature of independent content, VT cannot guarantee content validity.
We ask you to Read Our Content Policy so a clear comprehension of VT's independent non-censored media is understood and given its proper place in the world of news, opinion and media.

All content is owned by author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images within are full responsibility of author and NOT VT.

Sounds about right. Any rag that uses the term 'slant eyed' should be dismissed as toxic. Shame on you if this is your evidence!
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:49 pm ATTENTION READERS
Due to the nature of independent content, VT cannot guarantee content validity.
We ask you to Read Our Content Policy so a clear comprehension of VT's independent non-censored media is understood and given its proper place in the world of news, opinion and media.

All content is owned by author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images within are full responsibility of author and NOT VT.

Sounds about right. Any rag that uses the term 'slant eyed' should be dismissed as toxic. Shame on you if this is your evidence!
Why don't you use the quote feature properly?
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

It was a cut and paste... from the website you offered as your evidence you utter joke.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:11 pm It was a cut and paste... from the website you offered as your evidence you utter joke.
Who are you talking to? I offered nothing to you from VT. Damn.

So what that it is cut/paste? The quote function still works for cut/paste. Damn.
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

quietvoice wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:30 pm
Tokeless wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:11 pm It was a cut and paste... from the website you offered as your evidence you utter joke.
Who are you talking to? I offered nothing to you from VT. Damn.

So what that it is cut/paste? The quote function still works for cut/paste. Damn.
My apologies.. it was tweedle Dee who posted the site.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:40 pm My apologies.. it was tweedle Dee who posted the site.
Oh, very good!

You must have the day off.
theforsaken

Post by theforsaken »

[quote=Candid
Can't you do that? Go back, I mean.
[/quote]

I mean I could, but the missus doesn't want to, so that's the main reason I don't, I do wanna go back but not enough to end my relationship and struggle to find work again.
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

theforsaken wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:19 am [quote=Candid
Can't you do that? Go back, I mean.
I mean I could, but the missus doesn't want to, so that's the main reason I don't, I do wanna go back but not enough to end my relationship and struggle to find work again.
[/quote]

Didn't your wife have the vaccines? Listen to her as she seems sensible.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

theforsaken wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:19 amI mean I could, but the missus doesn't want to, so that's the main reason I don't, I do wanna go back but not enough to end my relationship and struggle to find work again.
If you're talking about staying in a city, that's extremely dangerous for these times, and I don't even know what you are going through specifically over there, only that it is BAD.

What is her objection?