The Black Pill

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
quietvoice

Re: The Black Pill

Post by quietvoice »

quietvoice wrote:
tokeless wrote:No actual proof

Describe how you would like "proof" to be presented to you . . . . what does "proof" look like to you?

Describe what mass deaths means to you.

Describe what timeline is the right timeline for the poisons to pan out in the billions of doses given worldwide.

Did you know that autism rates and childhood vaccination rates are coincidentally correlative?

Did you look at the less than one percent reportage of deaths and serious injuries on the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System?

Keep on coming back to prove you're alive, . . . and well.
quietvoice wrote:
tokeless wrote:I don't have to prove anything QV as I never predicted anything... it was you and the other musketeers who said it was a death shot/not a vaccine, not me. How, if any of your 'evidence' predicted outcomes have actually happened? None. People die every day, but you spout the nonsense, not me, therefore I don't have to prove anything... you do and you can't. That's the only fact here
You refuse to look at presented material in a serious way, and to continue looking at it until it makes sense. You'd rather make it easy on yourself and fluff it off altogether.

Therefore, I ask what constitutes "proof" because you roadblock anything presented to you. You are the one who not only looks like a class A fool, you are actually that.

Discernment, anyone? Anyone . . . ?
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

quietvoice wrote:
tokeless wrote:I don't have to prove anything QV as I never predicted anything... it was you and the other musketeers who said it was a death shot/not a vaccine, not me. How, if any of your 'evidence' predicted outcomes have actually happened? None. People die every day, but you spout the nonsense, not me, therefore I don't have to prove anything... you do and you can't. That's the only fact here

I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO PROVE ANYTHING !!!!!!!!! YOU CANNOT READ ENGLISH? I ASKED WHAT CONSTITUTES "PROOF" IN YOUR EYES . . . .
jeezus.
Candid

Post by Candid »

Hey, GREAT to see you here qv!!
quietvoice wrote:
tokeless wrote:I don't have to prove anything QV as I never predicted anything... it was you and the other musketeers who said it was a death shot/not a vaccine...
You are the one who not only looks like a class A fool, you are actually that.
Yep. And one wouldn't mind at all were the coronahoax-compliant not dragging the rest of us down the shitchute with them.
Candid

Post by Candid »

quietvoice wrote:And seriously, tokeless, . . .

YOU PROVE that a "virus" exists, why don't you. You are believing in a fantasy. What constitutes "proof" of virus to YOU?
Isolating it would have been a good start, wouldn't it!
15-minute video: https://thephaser.com/2021/11/china-con ... -no-virus/
Candid

Post by Candid »

davidbanner99@ wrote:Where I differ with Candid is I get the feeling she spent a huge amount of time ...
While "the feeling" can sometimes be uncanny, it's still something that needs to be taken to the laboratory for confirmation. Do you agree?
I haven't picked up enough cynicism in Candid's evidence.
Reminds me of what Husband said about his schooldays. He's the kind of aspie who looks at a maths problem and sees the answer, so he'd whiz through an exam and be marked down because he hadn't shown how he worked it out.

Candid gets marked down by the Incredible Hulk. Oh well.
She often slaps the proofs so quickly you can tell they came straight off a conspiracy site.
"You can tell", huh? Is that another "feeling" you get? The speed with which they appeared on the Uncommon Forum shows whether I'd read/watched them or not? You might like to ponder the possibility that I have a list (some 45+ pages at last count) of links that have passed the Candid Test. Before I post any one of them I have to check a) that it's still there and b) that it's the one I intended to post, and hasn't been removed to make way for something saying the opposite.

YES! There's censorship! I thought you knew about that. And yes, the coronahoax has been my full-time job since October 2020 when I gave up "working from home" after six months of struggling with it, and knew I didn't want to be associated with a coronahoax-compliant organisation.
Conspiracy theorists in my view do not have this secret insight to reality.
And let me guess: you do, and it's based on history books. I happen to agree with you about the Russia-Ukraine debacle, but I've also taken note of Boris's uncannily timed and highly conditional backdown. From when you first signed up I got the feeling you lived deep in the woods somewhere and rarely spoke to anyone. Dare I suggest you can't see the wood for the trees or that at the very least your "view" is compromised? At what point do you think one has enough evidence from trustworthy sources to know what's going on?
I just think she trusts like minded groups too much and never tried to rock their boat a little.
There's that "thinking" again. And it is, as you say "just" thinking.

I belong to three f2f groups, where we each have slightly different takes on what's going on and what if anything we can do about it... otherwise what would be the point of meeting?

It's not my place to rock anyone's boat. I had our happy jab-haver muted for a while because I felt bad he'd been conned. Thread-starter theforsaken truly had no choice because of where he lives, but tokeless was under no such duress. His incapacity with the quote function meant too much of my valuable time trying to figure out what he was trying to say, and when I managed to work it out I found him spouting the coronahoax narrative.

We don't need tokeless to keep us informed about what almost all government departments are telling us, do we!
Candid

Post by Candid »

theforsaken wrote:https://www.facebook.com/10001137218345 ... 807141040/
Here's a clip of NSW premier Dom parrotbeak admitting that QR code checking in was just some bs
Nice one! When did he become a conspiracy theorist? :lol:
Candid

Post by Candid »

Responding to quietvoice, tokeless wrote:You know I can't prove what you ask, for the simple reason it doesn't act like that. I had the virus and it was like a bad cold, but no runny nose. Fatigue was the worst bit.
This time around tokeless neglects to mention that he (and his wife) "had the virus" after being jabbed.

You're wasting your time with him, qv. He'll never admit he's made an error that will cost him his life.

I know several people who've been jabbed, were ill as a result, and have said they won't have any more. That number includes my best friend Lyn, who had "a new, persistent cough" (formerly designated a "covid symptom") last time I saw her, but told me not to worry, she'd "been tested" and didn't have "the virus".

I'm sorry for them but I don't tell them a) it's too late, and b) you'll have as many jabs as your government ordains, for the same reason you had the first one. You want your vaxpass to keep your job, to travel, whatever. Now jabbed people in the UK are being told they need a fourth one for travel. The definition of "fully vaccinated" is a moving target. How many jabs will tokeless have? It's going to be endless, and the jab-happy are now so messed up they genuinely think they need more.

Initially I felt sorry for tokeless, but then he got nasty. He probably can't help it; a lot of jabbed people have gone the same way. Anyone might suspect they're being primed to attack barefaced warriors on the street. Isn't it interesting that they believe we can infect them? If the jabs make people more vulnerable to "covid", you'd have to be a right mug to get started down that road, wouldn't you!

You won't get any sense out of davidbanner99@, either, unless it's something he got from a history book.

No, I don't expect either of them to show up here.
Candid

Post by Candid »

Forum's got VERY slow! :?
Last edited by Candid on Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Candid

Post by Candid »

tokeless wrote:The Corona virus, which this is, whether you like it or not.
Yes. So is the common cold, and we've never had a vaccine for that either. The reason? Coronaviruses mutate. They don't produce bs variants, they just get stronger each winter. They're experts at it, and we are experts at keeping up as long as we don't accept a medical procedure designed to knock out our immune systems.
davidbanner99@ wrote:There'a an alternative to conspiracy sites. You.can choose not to take enforced vaccines on sensible, considered grounds. That's what I chose.
Me too, and I have no interest in conspiracy sites—whatever they might be.
Candid

Post by Candid »

tokeless wrote:What happened to the internment camps with forced vaccines, being denied services and access to bank accounts? Why didn't this happen QV.
Tokeless actually thinks it's all over.