The Black Pill

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
quietvoice

Re: The Black Pill

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:44 amDidn't your wife have the vaccines? Listen to her as she seems sensible.
How out of touch you are and continue to be.
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

quietvoice wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:30 pm
Tokeless wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:44 amDidn't your wife have the vaccines? Listen to her as she seems sensible.
How out of touch you are and continue to be.
At least I'm not borderline psychotic. Why not let forsaken decide what he wants to do... advice is ok, but you don't offer any, just paranoid delusions
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:52 pmAt least I'm not borderline psychotic. Why not let forsaken decide what he wants to do... advice is ok, but you don't offer any, just paranoid delusions
Where did I not "let" him decide? Are you a m*r*n?

Why are you wasting your time here?
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

To have it wasted by you. You are just an irrelevant irritant. Nothing would please me more than you ignoring my posts. As sure as day follows night, you will add your nonsense, when I don't wish to engage with you, but you're the fly you have to swat
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:35 pm To have it wasted by you. You are just an irrelevant irritant. Nothing would please me more than you ignoring my posts. As sure as day follows night, you will add your nonsense, when I don't wish to engage with you, but you're the fly you have to swat
So, why are you here?
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

To add intellect.... swat, swat..
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:15 pm To add intellect.... swat, swat..
You are joking, right?
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

quietvoice wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:26 am
Tokeless wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:15 pm To add intellect.... swat, swat..
You are joking, right?
Buzz buzz..... swat, swat
theforsaken

Post by theforsaken »

quietvoice wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:29 pm
theforsaken wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:19 amI mean I could, but the missus doesn't want to, so that's the main reason I don't, I do wanna go back but not enough to end my relationship and struggle to find work again.
If you're talking about staying in a city, that's extremely dangerous for these times, and I don't even know what you are going through specifically over there, only that it is BAD.

What is her objection?
Yeah I know the further away from the city you are the better, people out in the middle of fuckin nowhere have got the right idea lol.

Um her objection is basically all her friends and family are in the city, and she's a social person unlike me lol.
Actually one good thing about living here is I never fucking run into people I know from the past or went to school with or whatever, cause I honestly despise most of them.
Candid

Post by Candid »

Candid wrote: Can't you do that? Go back, I mean.
theforsaken wrote:I mean I could, but the missus doesn't want to, so that's the main reason I don't, I do wanna go back but not enough to end my relationship and struggle to find work again.
I'm sorry to hear it. Are you able to visit or are Australians still not allowed to go long distances? From memory your parents were close by and I think a sibling or two as well.

I have a sister in the Melbourne area who wrote a letter to The Age saying she'd noticed on public transport that the people who didn't wear masks all looked "a bit simple" and "we" had a responsibility to take care of them, presumably by holding them down and stapling masks to their stupid faces. Of all my correspondents in Oz, many have not declared their compliance/non-compliance status, some have said they disagree with me but the friendship is sufficiently well-established for us to stick to other topics, and three have died after the jabs. So I can't really guage how things are over there, and I assume it varies from region to region.