The Black Pill

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
theforsaken

Re: The Black Pill

Post by theforsaken »

Candid wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:43 am
Candid wrote: Can't you do that? Go back, I mean.
theforsaken wrote:I mean I could, but the missus doesn't want to, so that's the main reason I don't, I do wanna go back but not enough to end my relationship and struggle to find work again.
I'm sorry to hear it. Are you able to visit or are Australians still not allowed to go long distances? From memory your parents were close by and I think a sibling or two as well.

I have a sister in the Melbourne area who wrote a letter to The Age saying she'd noticed on public transport that the people who didn't wear masks all looked "a bit simple" and "we" had a responsibility to take care of them, presumably by holding them down and stapling masks to their stupid faces. Of all my correspondents in Oz, many have not declared their compliance/non-compliance status, some have said they disagree with me but the friendship is sufficiently well-established for us to stick to other topics, and three have died after the jabs. So I can't really guage how things are over there, and I assume it varies from region to region.
It's pretty lax where I am at the moment, and yeah currently I can visit whenever I want, we've been able to since about last December I think, mandatory masks and check ins went away in March, the only problem now though is I work fulltime and can only really go if a long weekend comes up, unless I ask for time off but I have no holidays built up yet.
That and petrol is expensive as a motherfucker now, a trip there and back costs close to $200 just in petrol. AndI don't always have the cash spare.

Victoria is probably the worst state in the country, although they're all pretty bad. Our state governments all kinda fuckin suck, I think NT and SA are the only states you don't really hear about their local governments doing retarded shit, and they're basically the desert.
Candid

Post by Candid »

theforsaken wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:01 pm mandatory masks and check ins went away in March,
Same here, and the coincidence theorists are STILL calling me and my Stand In The Park mates conspiracy theorists. Now you're a city slicker you could probably find ASITP https://www.astandinthepark.org/ near you, as the global movement started in Australia. Bit nippy in England this time of year at the one I started, but it's great to be with people who know what's going on, sharing information and resources.
That and petrol is expensive as a motherfucker now, a trip there and back costs close to $200 just in petrol. AndI don't always have the cash spare.
Oh yeah, another one for the coincidence theorists! It's uncanny.

Husband still has gas heating but my place is all electric and the price just keeps going up. We're also enjoying a series of well-timed postal strikes. I still go to the village PO (run by a sweet middle-aged couple) to send stuff to friends in Australia, and the queue's out the door now it's the silly season. The main PO in the town centre has been closed for a year; all over the UK post offices have become serve-yourself booths in W H Smith (books and stationery) shops and the personal touch is fast vanishing in supermarkets as well. The one in town has a few men in black wandering around to make sure no one pinches anything, and there's always someone to show you how to check your stuff through a barcode reader then present your card so they'll know what you spend money on when Socal Credit Scoring gets its wheels up.

I was in town a few days ago looking at all the boarded-up indy shops and saw a woman on the ground with a paramedic wrapping her in a thermal blanket because no ambulance would be able to get near enough. She was at least 30 years younger than I am and they'd put an oxygen mask on her. I dunno, they will persist in going back for more jabs, won't they!
Victoria is probably the worst state in the country,
Looks like that to me, too. Two of the deaths I mentioned were there; the other was in country NSW. Other friends and relatives in the Melbourne area have made it clear they think I'm taking a big risk not lining up for ]death by lethal injection, so we just write or talk about other things.

Different story in NQ I gather. I'd like to teleport to Townsville right now, just to thaw out.
although they're all pretty bad. Our state governments all kinda fuckin suck,
Same story in almost all other countries. God knows what else our new PM has in store for us now he's destroyed the economy, to say nothing of Charles III who's up to his neck in the World Economic Forum.
I think NT and SA are the only states you don't really hear about their local governments doing retarded shit, and they're basically the desert.
I have a cousin in SA, greenkeeper at the Adelaide Oval until he retired a few years ago. Now he's gone south and lives bayside, can never remember the name of the place but I gather it's a hit with retirees. I'll bet NT is doing okay, they're a lawless lot by all accounts!
theforsaken

Post by theforsaken »

On the topic of the black pill, here we are, at the best and worst time of the year. Christmas and new year celebrations only go for about a week, and are quickly followed by a depressing slog until the weather cools down and we get a 4 day weekend for Easter., the cycle continues.

Next year is gonna be crazy though. And I'm starting the whole self improvement thing now, why wait for Jan 1 and the resolutions thing?
Fingers crossed we have no more covid bullshit or any government over reach of any sort for 2023.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

theforsaken wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:42 am . . . time of the year. Christmas and new year celebrations only go for about a week, and are quickly followed by a depressing slog . . .
It will be followed by a lot of body detoxification due to over-indulging in crap foods over the holiday week, which will be blamed upon any made up entity that can be swallowed by the gullible public and treated with more poison injections. It will be especially bad because of the poisons already in the system.
theforsaken

Post by theforsaken »

quietvoice wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:55 pm
theforsaken wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:42 am . . . time of the year. Christmas and new year celebrations only go for about a week, and are quickly followed by a depressing slog . . .
It will be followed by a lot of body detoxification due to over-indulging in crap foods over the holiday week, which will be blamed upon any made up entity that can be swallowed by the gullible public and treated with more poison injections. It will be especially bad because of the poisons already in the system.
I mean life has sucked for pretty much most of mine dude, now that things have actually been good since like July this year, it wouldn't surprise me if the government comes in and fucks it all up for me again.
theforsaken

Post by theforsaken »

A cousin of mine posted this on Facebook and I thought it was pretty fuckin spot on. Enjoy the read:

The Matrix is the false reality created by the intelligence agencies, governments, media and the mega rich who own & control the world.

These clandestine groups create the narrative that permeates every means of information distribution, in order to control the sleeping masses.

They know that sheep don't ask questions, they just do as they're told, especially when they're frightened - which is why propaganda is accompanied by a coordinated fear campaign to make the public susceptible to their owners manipulations.

If you watch TV, you're being brainwashed.

If you believe anything the government or the media says, you're a slave.

They want obedient tax slaves, who don't think, don't question, who just blindly follow their masters instructions.

They want you sick, because sick people are dependent on the system.
They want you poor, because poor people are dependent on the system.
They want you dumb, because dumb people are dependent on the system.

They want to track you everywhere you go, everything you buy and everything you think - that way you can never revolt.

There's a reason why they're destroying the education system, the medical system, businesses and the economy with lockdowns.

There's a reason why they're destroying morality and family values, while pushing divisive identity politics and degeneracy in all it's forms.

There's a reason why they're feminising men and undermining the traditional family unit.

They want to separate women from men and children from their parents, so the government can raise your kids to be brainless slaves, loyal only to the state, like perfect communists.

Teach your kids proper morality. Educate them with your values. Don't let pink haired marxist teachers fill their heads with all of the mental illnesses they call a curriculum.

It's your responsibility to raise strong and independent adults.

If you don't, the government will turn them into drones, incapable of thought.

Humanity will be saved or lost, depending on what we do in this generation.

You're running out of time to break free from the Matrix. The world is not as it seems.

It's time to stand up for what you believe.
Candid

Post by Candid »

theforsaken wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:42 am Christmas and new year celebrations only go for about a week, and are quickly followed by a depressing slog until the weather cools down ...
Or heats up, depending on where you are in the world. I hate the cold!
Fingers crossed we have no more covid bullshit or any government over reach of any sort for 2023.
There's the little matter of Russia-Ukraine to be got past, isn't there.
Candid

Post by Candid »

Candid

Post by Candid »

"This stuff lives and dies with public compliance" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGRJZeeGr1w
Candid

Post by Candid »