The Black Pill

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
Candid

Re: The Black Pill

Post by Candid »

Nailed it.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Candid, forsaken,
Have either of you heard of the Bluetooth/MAC address phenomenon?
Candid

Post by Candid »

I haven't.
More concerned now about the WHO pandemic treaty.
What's going on with you?
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

~
Anyone can prove for themselves the the deathjab people are running around with a 2.4Ghz BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) signal emitting from their bodies, by way of setting up their cellphone or tablet to see those signals, is the bottom line here.
Candid

Post by Candid »

Crikey!
I wonder what happened to Tokeless?
Candid

Post by Candid »

The Australian Medical Professionals Society (AMPS), is the only body in Australia that undertook the task to investigate why Australian Excess Deaths continue to equate to about two jumbo jet crashes each week, and every week, since early 2021. That is two jumbo jets of dead Australians a week.
https://amps.redunion.com.au/news/the-d ... down-under
Candid

Post by Candid »

I see there's no one here again.
theforsaken

Post by theforsaken »

Yeah I wonder what happened to tokeless, I wonder if he just moved on or if he stroked out from all the Pfizer shots. I'm still around, life is just pretty hectic and since there's like 3 of us here I forget about this place, I've been meaning to come check it out lately though.

I listened to an episode of Joe rogan not long ago and he had RFK on, he basically says vaccines do more harm than good on a large scale and the pharma companies don't have the data to argue against him or sue him for misinformation. Crazy shit.
Candid

Post by Candid »

theforsaken wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:13 pm I listened to an episode of Joe rogan not long ago and he had RFK on, he basically says vaccines do more harm than good on a large scale and the pharma companies don't have the data to argue against him or sue him for misinformation. Crazy shit.
Yes, it's all coming out now. Millions dead or dying already and no apology, of course.
The next nasty is Disease X. No one's had it yet, but They know it's on its way and already have a "vaccine" for it. It's got me beat how so many people can't see what's happening around them and think their government cares about them.
Then there's the WHO Pandemic Treaty under which IF there's another global nasty They can enforce jabbing.

However, THIS https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/#top20 just keeps going up.
I like RFK, but my politically-savvy husband says he can't possibly get in.

Always good to hear from you. My only other platform keeps censoring me... can't think why.
theforsaken

Post by theforsaken »

Candid wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:04 am
theforsaken wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:13 pm I listened to an episode of Joe rogan not long ago and he had RFK on, he basically says vaccines do more harm than good on a large scale and the pharma companies don't have the data to argue against him or sue him for misinformation. Crazy shit.
Yes, it's all coming out now. Millions dead or dying already and no apology, of course.
The next nasty is Disease X. No one's had it yet, but They know it's on its way and already have a "vaccine" for it. It's got me beat how so many people can't see what's happening around them and think their government cares about them.
Then there's the WHO Pandemic Treaty under which IF there's another global nasty They can enforce jabbing.

However, THIS https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/#top20 just keeps going up.
I like RFK, but my politically-savvy husband says he can't possibly get in.

Always good to hear from you. My only other platform keeps censoring me... can't think why.
They 100% engineer viruses, I'm pretty sure they've admitted covid escaped from a lab now, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if they have way crazier shit than that cooking up. It's really not that crazy anymore to say they probably have a real life zombie virus stashed away in a lab somewhere.

And yeah RFK will never be president, there's way too much corruption and stupidity to ever allow him in. Man all the politics stuff pisses me off, I try not to think about it too much these days. It's all bullshit, the left vs right thing is all bullshit too. It's really just the corrupt rich cnts vs us, but no one wants to see that, everyone's too busy worrying about gender pronouns and shit. We're fucked. It's a crazy world my daughter's gonna grow up in, I wouldn't want to be a kid in the 2020s and 2030s.