The Black Pill

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
Candid

Re: The Black Pill

Post by Candid »

davidbanner99@ wrote:We can assume Q.V. spends an awful amount of time glued to the internet. How do you know that lieutenant Columbo? Easy enough. Q.V. tends to respond very quickly to any posts that arise here so we can "assume" Q.V. doesn't get out a lot.
Pots and kettles, anyone?
I warn people often about internet use.
Where do you most often warn them, DB? A soapbox somewhere?
Q.V. is indeed being told what and how to think.
:lol:
By you, apparently. While you, of course, are NOT being told what to think by the sources you consider trustworthy. Oh no, not you.
If you were actually in the Ukraine you might be less of an expert on what goes on there.
Possibly the only answer for us is to wait and see if the depopulation theory manifests itself.
You won't see it. What, you think they're going to tell you on The News that millions of people have died, and the obvious reason for it?
The real concern for population right now is Ukraine because it's a huge crop supplier. Food shortages are feared.
Pfff. Feared, you say?? There are plenty of countries where people have starved to death in great numbers for decades. I've been to some of them.
All this while farmers are paid more to destroy their crops than they would get for harvesting and selling.
The American conspiracy evangelists seem to think the vaccine is the best depopulator.
It would have been, had the perpetrators not grossly underestimated their victims' average intelligence. I was heartened to see that on the UF original of this thread, only one in six was prepared not only to roll up his sleeves, but afterwards to tell everyone the ensuing illness "would have been worse" if he hadn't had the jabs. The fact that unjabbed people were perfectly fine throughout eluded him.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

~

Frankly, anyone who continues to dismiss people* by calling them Conspiracy Theorists (for merely looking out for their God-given right to Freedom) are not worth the oxygen they breathe, much less any attention from the likes of me.

* those who are looking into the doings of those who hold power (virtual monopoly on violence) and calling out those criminals
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

davidbanner99@ wrote:Just out of curiosity. Could you share something about youself? Here are my guesses:
More likely aged 20s or 30s. Probably live with family, presumably in America. Very repetitive internet user. Possibly not socially outgoing. On the quiet side. Of course, I may be wrong. Also, prone to stress and likes continuity of environment.
Warm or cold?
You don't need my details. I don't need your details to say the following:

You, you are a dishonest person. Why do I say that? Because dishonest people ignore reality. For whatever reason that reality is ignored, it is dishonest to ignore it. Honesty requires that one come to terms with the fact that reality is what it is and no amount of wishing things away changes reality.

Am I warm or cold on that one? I'm PIPING HOT on that one.

Ayn Rand, in the John Galt speech wrote: . . . . “Are you seeking to know what is wrong with the world? All the disasters that have wrecked your world, came from your leaders’ attempt to evade the fact that A is A. All the secret evil you dread to face within you and all the pain you have ever endured, came from your own attempt to evade the fact that A is A. The purpose of those who taught you to evade it, was to make you forget that Man is Man.

“Man cannot survive except by gaining knowledge, and reason is his only means to gain it. Reason is the faculty that perceives, identifies and integrates the material provided by his senses. The task of his senses is to give him the evidence of existence, but the task of identifying it belongs to his reason, his senses tell him only that something is, but what it is must be learned by his mind.

“All thinking is a process of identification and integration. Man perceives a blob of color; by integrating the evidence of his sight and his touch, he learns to identify it as a solid object; he learns to identify the object as a table; he learns that the table is made of wood; he learns that the wood consists of cells, that the cells consist of molecules, that the molecules consist of atoms. All through this process, the work of his mind consists of answers to a single question: What is it? His means to establish the truth of his answers is logic, and logic rests on the axiom that existence exists. Logic is the art of non-contradictory identification. A contradiction cannot exist. An atom is itself, and so is the universe; neither can contradict its own identity; nor can a part contradict the whole. No concept man forms is valid unless he integrates it without contradiction into the total sum of his knowledge. To arrive at a contradiction is to confess an error in one’s thinking; to maintain a contradiction is to abdicate one’s mind and to evict oneself from the realm of reality.

Reality is that which exists; the unreal does not exist; the unreal is merely that negation of existence which is the content of a human consciousness when it attempts to abandon reason. Truth is the recognition of reality; reason, man’s only means of knowledge, is his only standard of truth. . .(see full text here) . . . .
Candid

Post by Candid »

quietvoice wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:36 pm ~

Frankly, anyone who continues to dismiss people* by calling them Conspiracy Theorists ...
People who use that phrase to dismiss an argument tend to be coincidence theorists. Like, it's a coincidence the Queen's death has been announced just as a new (and eminently manipulable) PM is sworn in.
theforsaken

Post by theforsaken »

Hey guys, it's been a minute since I've posted here, I had a dream about the old site so thought I'd check to see if it was still up and this time it really wasn't lol. So I remembered I made an account here so here I am.

Has that meet up happened yet? Remember everyone was gonna come back a year later to see if anyone had died from the Vax? Lol.
I'm still here just kinda forgot about all this, I've had alot going on and honestly I'm just fucking tired of thinking about this.
I saw a thing on the news recently, the QLD premier still wants to build FEMA camps all over the state I'm just thinking shut up, you absolute cunt.
You know if/When they do build them you'll never see a politician or a movie star or footy player in one it'll just be regular plebs like you and me.
theforsaken

Post by theforsaken »

Where is tokeless anyway? Is he still here? He might be shaking like a washing machine from all his jabs by now and can't type anymore lol.

Anyway yeah dude, I'll post here if more bullshit happens but honestly I don't think we're out of it yet, we've only been out of mandatory masks and check ins (How fucking stupid was it not being let into a restaurant before showong some teenager at the door your medical history? Absolutely fuckin ridiculous)
for 7 or 8 months or something, we were in lockdown and with those mandates for longer than that just last year. but I'm honestly sick of thinking or talking about it, the corruption of it all and shit, all it does is piss me off and I don't need that.

All I'll say is there's no way I'm doing a 2020 or a 2021 again.
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

theforsaken wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:20 pm Where is tokeless anyway? Is he still here? He might be shaking like a washing machine from all his jabs by now and can't type anymore lol.

Anyway yeah dude, I'll post here if more bullshit happens but honestly I don't think we're out of it yet, we've only been out of mandatory masks and check ins (How fucking stupid was it not being let into a restaurant before showong some teenager at the door your medical history? Absolutely fuckin ridiculous)
for 7 or 8 months or something, we were in lockdown and with those mandates for longer than that just last year. but I'm honestly sick of thinking or talking about it, the corruption of it all and shit, all it does is piss me off and I don't need that.

All I'll say is there's no way I'm doing a 2020 or a 2021 again.
He's still alive and very much kicking. Infact, feeling better than ever. The two Ronnie's are still the double act with no credibility or facts, yet they still think they called it right.... just hasn't happened yet. I said I'd return and still I found nothing but people locked in their own paranoid minds. The kill pill, the death jab, the poison.... never happened, because it was just nonsense. People die all the time... these idiots see that as evidence, yet the global population keeps growing. There's still time for the master plan to kick in I guess. I won't hold my breath.
theforsaken

Post by theforsaken »

I never really got used to the "quotes" thing on the old site and it's the same here lol
Anyway Tokeless I don't think they're wrong exactly, did you see last year like some unprecedented number of pro athletes dropped dead with fucked up hearts? And earlier this year they were talking about SADS (Sudden adult death syndrome) being a thing now, I don't think it's all just a coincidence that the world also got coerced and forced into taking an experimental vaccine a year ago as well, actually I think you'd have to be an idiot to think it is.
theforsaken

Post by theforsaken »

When did it become a bad thing to question things and think for yourself?
theforsaken

Post by theforsaken »

Also tokeless when the government starts telling people to live in bathroom sized apartments and life on a diet of dried crickets and meal worms to stop global warming will you be putting your hand up for that one? Lol