The Black Pill

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
Candid

Re: The Black Pill

Post by Candid »

That hidden person is here again, I see.
theforsaken

Post by theforsaken »

I got covid on Wednesday, shouldn't I have been protected what with 2 jabs and all? Lol.
On like the 26th or 27th I started getting that tickling sensation in the back of the sinuses that you always get when a cold or flu is coming. Then on Wednesday at work in the morning I started getting body aches and feeling lethargic, but i just soldiered on through the day, it only got worse as the day went on though, and got alot worse once I got home and up until I went to bed, I did a RAT test and was positive.
Wednesday and Thursday were the worst of it though, yesterday the aches were gone and I just felt like I have a normal cold, then today I feel like I'm recovering from a normal cold. Still have a stuffy nose and a cough and a bit tired but that's about it.

Some would argue that I'm recovering quickly because I've had 2 jabs but I think that's bullshit and it'd be just as quick without them.
My missus has had 3 jabs and had the Vid for like 3 weeks when she got it. I've had it like 4 days and already on the mend
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

You can't beat confirmation bias.
Candid

Post by Candid »

theforsaken wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:52 am Some would argue that I'm recovering quickly because I've had 2 jabs but I think that's bullshit and it'd be just as quick without them.
Or alternatively, without them you wouldn't have "got covID" at all. You know, like me and my H. Since the jab rollout started, the only people I know who've "had covID" are the ones who were suckered into getting jabbed. Some of them have died of it, and the toll worldwide is enormous.
My missus has had 3 jabs and had the Vid for like 3 weeks when she got it. I've had it like 4 days and already on the mend
That's something, I suppose.
theforsaken

Post by theforsaken »

Candid wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:58 am
theforsaken wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:52 am Some would argue that I'm recovering quickly because I've had 2 jabs but I think that's bullshit and it'd be just as quick without them.
Or alternatively, without them you wouldn't have "got covID" at all. You know, like me and my H. Since the jab rollout started, the only people I know who've "had covID" are the ones who were suckered into getting jabbed. Some of them have died of it, and the toll worldwide is enormous.
That's something, I suppose.
I was more "pressured and coerced" into getting it than "suckered" into it. I knew it was bullshit and I shouldn't, but I was at my witts end with being stuck inside and not being able to visit home or make my own money, and I was the only one in my immediate family that felt like I do about the covid stuff apart from one brother that also lives back home where they weren't subjected to near as much bullshit as we were.

Anyway, what's done is done, I reckon the next fight us gonna be when they try to implement a social credit scoring system. Your ID will be linked to everything, even online accounts, and facial recognition tech will be everywhere. So it's gonna be bad news. It's looking more and more like an episode of black mirror the further into the future we go.
Candid

Post by Candid »

theforsaken wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:52 am I was more "pressured and coerced" into getting it than "suckered" into it. I knew it was bullshit and I shouldn't, but I was at my witts end with being stuck inside and not being able to visit home or make my own money...
I remember that, and how sad I felt that you couldn't live your life without it. I also saw what immense pressure and almost unbelievable brainwashing was going on in Oz, so that all my friends and relatives there have either been jabbed, or haven't disclosed to me because they know how I feel about it. Three died soon afterwards (and two in England).

In the UK, a lot of NHS workers have seen what the jab does and are coming out against it. https://rumble.com/embed/v1zajue/?pub=4 Many of them quit their jobs when it became compulsory. That's part of the reason we now have a major crisis in the medical system, NOT (as we're being told) that NHS staff are dying in great numbers "of covID" or that they are overwhelmed by the number of patients dying "of covID".
Anyway, what's done is done, I reckon the next fight us gonna be when they try to implement a social credit scoring system. Your ID will be linked to everything, even online accounts, and facial recognition tech will be everywhere. So it's gonna be bad news. It's looking more and more like an episode of black mirror the further into the future we go.
I absolutely agree, except that they won't just try to do all that.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Candid wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:24 am
. . . when they try to implement a social credit scoring system. . .
I absolutely agree, except that they won't just try to do all that.
I have a friend who I nag about the use of the word 'try', as he uses it constantly. Even yesterday, he actually called and got on hold with his insurance company, but the call was disconnected after awhile. He said, "I tried to call my insurance company." Well, buddy, you DID call your insurance company, and you had certain results from making the call.

No such thing as "trying" to do something . . . you do it or you don't.
Candid

Post by Candid »

... and I firmly believe the elected (maybe) leaders whose salaries we pay are going to do it. Just because they so obviously can, while the Tokelesses of the world stand back and applaud them.
Here's a curly one: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/high-conseq ... eases-hcid
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

Gaslighter as well as a lightworker... should have realised. The tools of lost argument.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Tokeless wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:24 pm Gaslighter as well as a lightworker... should have realised. The tools of lost argument.
Well, do you "stand back and applaud them," or not?