The Black Pill

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
Tokeless

Re: The Black Pill

Post by Tokeless »

quietvoice wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:19 pm
Tokeless wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:24 pm Gaslighter as well as a lightworker... should have realised. The tools of lost argument.
Well, do you "stand back and applaud them," or not?
The organ grinder having time off I see. I did not applaud anyone. I found the clap for nurses patronising and had nothing to do with it. That's the fact check done. Gaslighters don't bother with facts... why let them get in the way eh?
theforsaken

Post by theforsaken »

Candid wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:24 am
theforsaken wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:52 am I was more "pressured and coerced" into getting it than "suckered" into it. I knew it was bullshit and I shouldn't, but I was at my witts end with being stuck inside and not being able to visit home or make my own money...
I remember that, and how sad I felt that you couldn't live your life without it. I also saw what immense pressure and almost unbelievable brainwashing was going on in Oz, so that all my friends and relatives there have either been jabbed, or haven't disclosed to me because they know how I feel about it. Three died soon afterwards (and two in England).

In the UK, a lot of NHS workers have seen what the jab does and are coming out against it. https://rumble.com/embed/v1zajue/?pub=4 Many of them quit their jobs when it became compulsory. That's part of the reason we now have a major crisis in the medical system, NOT (as we're being told) that NHS staff are dying in great numbers "of covID" or that they are overwhelmed by the number of patients dying "of covID".
Anyway, what's done is done, I reckon the next fight us gonna be when they try to implement a social credit scoring system. Your ID will be linked to everything, even online accounts, and facial recognition tech will be everywhere. So it's gonna be bad news. It's looking more and more like an episode of black mirror the further into the future we go.
I absolutely agree, except that they won't just try to do all that.
One thing that still blows me away was after all the firing of nurses and health care workers that didn't want to get jabbed, toward the end of 2021 they started just making nurses go back to work that had covid because of the shortages they created by firing all the workers that didn't want jabs. Like what the actual fuck..? you can't make that shit up..
Candid

Post by Candid »

Is this a defunct forum or what??

Anyway qv, I've been watching Charlie Ward on bitchute and I know how troubled you must be. Charlie reckons we've won the war, we just need to be patient and most of the brainlesses of the world (is that what he calls himself? I forget) will stick to their guns even when they discover all the money they thought they had in the bank is...

ooops!! Poof, there it was gone.

You can't save them. You can't persuade them. I can't even get my female bestie to see what's under her nose. Why? Because unlike me she's still working to pay for her pleasures, while I have been retired for some time. And now I'm retired, I have better things to do than sit on the internet all day. I'm physically fit as a flea; I've never had a driver's licence so I walk everywhere, often carrying two heavy bags of fruit and veg, one depending from each shoulder.

My male bestie is my husband. He knows what's what, I do assure you. And I'm using his internet now because I'm offline at my wee home down the road, which is hell with dogshit and raw onion on it, but on a good day I can WRITE there.

He just sent me (from the adjacent room) the link to what we saw this morning: https://www.bitchute.com/video/gexRzzGQxLmn/

Celebrate! The White Hats are winning, and all will be revealed.
Candid

Post by Candid »

I hope you're okay, theforsaken. Here's the UK sitch: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/0 ... ms-delays/
Ma-in-law has been in and out of hospital for the past three years. It's not like H didn't try (MANY times) to point out that a genuine vaccine doesn't need endless topping-up.
Candid

Post by Candid »

I think

when you've got more runs on the board than everyone else put together;

AND site admin/owner/9 month quit who promised to sort out a "like" button ages ago is now missing in action but not necessarily dead, without having done much at all;

to say nothing of the Incredible Hulk AND Brainless simultaneously demonstrating almost unbelievable stupidity;

IT'S WORTH AT LEAST CONSIDERING QUITTING.

As deeply flawed as the Uncommon Forum was after all those years, in the time I was a member it was the closest I've ever been to a permanent home. I've had more than 60 addresses in my 67+ years. It cost me a LOT of money (but peanuts considering several countries were involved), and it was always a pleasure to log in and find... even desperate788 aka Summer Wine...

Nah, that can't be right. Or maybe it is. At least

Am I going mad? How would I know? Or anyone else, for that matter. I do know I've been wrongfully banged up, yea verily in nuthouses, more than once or twice. I got banged up in Australia, pleaded morning after morning with a baboon to send someone to the ADJACENT BUILDING to find out what had made page 5 of the local newspaper -- just me, with more than usually disfigured face, having come off my pushbike and landed on the right side of my head (ONLY the bit that controls numbers and executive function. Who needs it?) while all he wanted to know was who was trying to kill me today.

But WAIT, it gets better.

Having landed (again) at Heathrow, and having the relative leisure to see a fully qualified NHS shrink, I stood up to leave when he began: "It says on your papers that you're schizoaffective." So sue me, I'd had enough. I was still hoping to recover a reasonable amount of my former brain power and I was in no mood to tolerate a man who'd never met me, was unlikely to believe I'd managed to smack my own head in despite the picture that's STILL online... as well as having a sleep disorder to rival Salvador Dali's without anyone suggesting I was a genius...

Papers? What fucking papers? I can't do anything about the fact that experts on both sides of the globe, both of them presumed AND PRESUMING ON FIRST GLANCE to know more about me than I do myself, are merely quibbling over what kind of schizo thing I have. If I could, I'd have them lie on a cold floor and throw cold water over them every time they dropped off. That's all you have to do; last time I looked there was no point going to all the bother of thumbscrews or risking killing someone whose information you needed when all you have to do -- in shifts, of course -- is keep your reluctant informant awake until they'll tell you anything you want to know and lick your arse on the inside at the same time. It varies as to how long it takes for people to crack, but I've come to understand some people enjoy hurting other people. They enjoy it a lot, and the more they can hurt someone the more they like it.

Anyway, I've got all day (as well as all night, in case the previous par went over your head or you lost your concentration three words in) and you probably haven't. That doesn't bother me; it makes no difference whether people read my online stuff or not, because I already know the probability of anyone getting this far Is zero. Attention span of gnats, most people. One has an unlimited supply of time when one doesn't sleep, and if I tell someone I'm tired I might manage to say those two words before they start telling me their troubles. I did the sympathy thing endlessly on the Uncommon Forum, most often not knowing what day it was and almost as often not knowing what country I was in, much less caring about either. Forgive me, but if someone wants to tell me they're exhausted then expect me to go nightclubbing two hours later, I will tiptoe away.

So... Still with me? No? Good.

To recap for the brainless: It said on my papers that I had one of those schizo-things. Not judgmental at all. Not a second too hasty. I attempted to exit with all possible speed and found the door was locked. Surely not. What? Condemned before trial? In England??? By the NHS where my best friend Tokeless is doing so well?

With what I consider great restraint I turned back to his desk and said I thought the door was locked.

It is, he said pleasantly. Sit down. I only want to talk to you.

I know what happened the previous time a man said that to me but I'm not going to tell you. Not now, anyway. Whew.

I told this Doctor Levy (oops, I just outed one of the better ones. Never mind.)

what had happened in Townsville (there goes another one. Townsville was never planned along New York lines,)

and he said, loud and clear:
"You could sue the Townsville Psychiatric Hospital for what they did to you."

I said I wouldn't waste my time.
He said he would help me write it. I thought: "What an insult" but said: "I wouldn't waste your time, either."
He said, well, you don't have to make that decision now. We can talk about it another time.

Another time. Oh, did you think I might be free to go? Of course I wasn't. That door was definitely locked and I definitely didn't have the key. Patience, non-existent reader of a forum that may well disappear from the www before I get to the end of this post.

You're free to go. I wasn't.

Nearly there. Did I mention how tired I am?

Would you Adam and Eve it? I just popped out in the rain thinking no one else would be in the garden, and a nice man started to tell me his troubles. The best thing about Most People is they wouldn't notice if your head was on fire, so naturally all I had to do was all I was capable of, standing more or less upright and nodding occasionally. I can do that. I could definitely do it in my sleep, even while entertaining the idea that possibility that I'll never sleep again. I didn't make it out of the porch, so I didn't get wet. One must be grateful, or at least appear to be, even when no one notices.

Even H forgot himself today and was mildly annoyed half of a small coffee jar had gone. He had three others, but that wasn't the point. The point was that coffee keeps people awake. Not him, obviously. He snores (loudly) all night, which isn't the only reason we reluctantly went from sharing a bed to sharing a home to me moving to an easy walk from his place. What he'd forgotten, somehow, was that whether I drink coffee or not appears to make no difference. Sometimes I pass out with heart palpitations without coffee, but rather that than lying awake all night. Sometimes I sleep with coffee. The opposite can also be true: I stay awake without coffee... or just stay awake. I think there was a fourth one, but am not surprised that I can't remember it. It's also possible I've written it.

Anyway... Next thing I knew, having been out of the shrink's room and safely home again (It wasn't my home and it certainly wasn't safe, but that's irrelevant), I was back in the nuthouse. I asked for Dr Levy, who a non-existent reader is unlikely to remember had told me I could sue the Townsville mob. This time it wasn't next door, it was IN THE SAME BUILDING. No one had heard of him. Was I surprised? Surprisingly, yes. But not for long. Too much experience of people who need never fear the TORTURE of a nuthouse having no idea and if possible less interest in a harmless woman who's Got Form for madness.

So, no one had ever heard of Dr Levy. Are you sure of his name, love. Yes. (Not too hard to avoid calling everyone love, but NHS care staff can't manage it, and I'm the crazy one. There are papers to say so, which means True Beyond Any Shadow of a Doubt. Okay. Can't fight every battle, and on the worst days can't be arsed to fight any. Dr Levy doesn't exist.) I'm sorry about that, as well, but I'm close to giving up apologising for myself almost all the time almost everywhere I go.

As to the torture, it depends on your state of mind. Mine was pretty shaky when I arrived at the nuthouse, for obvious reasons (obvious to me, and I'm the only one here). I'd been picked up around 8am in the town centre for behaving oddly, having walked out of the dangerous place around 3am and headed for the town centre. If they ambulance had been in a hurry all may have been well. Any true insomniac will tell you it gets MUCH WORSE when it starts to get light. If you can't sleep in the dark what hope have you got when the rest of the world wakes up and gets busy, NOISY, invariably dismissive.

I say there are people behaving more oddly than I am all over the place, and am assured it's me. Is there anything more annoying than a soothing voice of someone who has your name, address and far too much impertinent and irrelevant information about you saying: "There, there, LOVE. We'll get you better. Don't worry."

So I'm in an ambulance headed, AT THIS POINT, for a hospital. That's where they ostensibly treat bodies, instead of screwing up minds. So far, just about acceptable. Certainly acceptable to anyone who sleeps. How lovely that would be, right now.

I behave oddly. That I don't question. I know for a fact that no matter what I do now, yet another wrongful imprisonment is inevitable. I am terrified. Someone shoves a needle in my backside guaranteed to knock out a woman twice my size without killing her. I'll put my hand up to the insanity of fighting it off. They're going to win anyway, but that's not the insane part. IT WILL MAKE ME SLEEP. Have I stopped needing sleep? You're kidding, or you would be if you existed. The only person who can't get away from me is me. You'd be surprised how many people will swear black and blue they can get away from me and so can anyone else.

It's possible, I suppose, that I don't exist. You certainly can't tell someone in a nuthouse you're invisible. Even I, the certifiable lunatic, know that. Ergo I'm not invisible and I personally believe I exist. I can do no better than that. Not today, anyway.

TORTURE? Did I say Hospitals for the Vulnerably Insane torture people?
I did and I do. And they don't keep you awake. Not deliberately. Of course they don't. I have it on Good Authority (definitely not my own. What would I know about what's been done to me, much less get any of these people to think again)... They go home, eat or don't eat according to how they feel, do whatever they like, watch television (I'm definitely mad. Don't own one, wouldn't accept one if anyone wanted to thrust it upon me, thinking they're being generous and I'm being annoying for saying thank you SOOOO much, but I really don't want your new telly, much less your old one. Yes, I mean it. No, I'm not being polite, and you'll have unmistakeable proof of how impolite I can be if this goes on too much longer. Oh all right. You lug your old telly into my place, I'll thank you profusely, and when I'm quite certain you can't see me in your rear-view mirror I myself will lug it out to the hard rubbish and if necessary break my own back wrestling it to where it needs to go. Fortunately I'm still physically strong. Yes, of course I want it. So sorry for playing games with you. Yes, I'm sure. Have you changed your mind? Oh. Okay. Here's 50 quid. Of course I want it. I don't know why. I'm sorry. Boy, am I sorry. 50 quid is peanuts to me. I like wearing socks and trousers with holes in them. WHAT DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT WILL END THIS CONVERSATION?

TORTURE, did I say? Really?
You get into bed after the longest day anyone's ever had to live, you're more than a little disturbed but at least you're not in the dangerous place you WERE sleeping in, so finally you think it's possible you'll sleep, it's even dark and you have cataracts so be grateful, you spoiled brat. Oh, you'd like a pillow that isn't completely flat from all the heads that have tossed and turned here before yours? Well aren't you the princess.

By this stage, call me pathetic but I can't be bothered to point out that I didn't want to be here, none of the other victims wanted to be here, YOU don't want to be here... and you're in the lucky minority that get paid (admittedly not much) AND will be knocking off soon. I can't do that, but I can't tell you how thankful I am that the NHS kept me waiting just long enough for the light to come back and ensure enough to give a carthorse pause for thought will be shot into my backside...

Is that it for the TORTURE? No. On the first night in days that you have a high probability of sleeping, along comes someone -- this will happen at roughly the same time every night until they find someone they in their infinite wisdom consider more worthy or less "difficult" than you are -- and
TADA
They will WAKE YOU UP, ask with a light and pleasing laugh what you're doing in the dark, lead you through a long and BRIGHTLY LIT corridor to the Medication Room where people who are SO FUCKING CLEVER they know more about you than you do will oblige you to stand (although a terribly daring experiment of my own showed that if I slid to the floor and shut my eyes no one noticed), and there you will wait, getting more and more anxious about not sleeping (but SAFE, of course. Well, the people you say are torturing you are in fact CARING for you, and while at some point in the increasingly blurred past you may (or may not) have been able to sleep, you're certainly mad now and you WILL sleep because they said so.

When I wind up in one of these torture chambers I vow to change my surname to Aardvark, not on a whim or to be funny, but because people get whatever medicines these usually friendly but invariably robotic NHS staffers dispensing medicines "think" they need, IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER. It just so happens my name is at the latter end of the alphabet, and I'm damned if I'm going to change it in order to reduce the time I have to sit under a bright light when at the first and most obvious time for me to go to sleep some brainless NHS idiot blinds me with a Very Bright Light and obliges me to sit there until my name is called and I'm so seething with rage I may never sleep again.

Speaking of brainless NHS idiots, I'd have to apologise to Tokeless if I thought he gave a toss about what goes on here now. Not him. He's got Much More Important things to think about and of course he's infinitely more intelligent than all the rest of us put together. He certainly won't be dead. Well of course anyone could be dead, but one thing we can be sure of: it won't be from SARS-COV-ID-19. He had the jabs. To be sure, he has a brain. What I must insist on, though, is that a brain isn't any use if its owner either can't or won't use it. Tokeless can and does. If nobody else in the whole world agreed with him, including me, I'd have to confess on behalf of everyone that Tokeless Was Right.

Quite right, Tokeless. You (and your wife) both getting ill after (but definitely NOT "from") your "vaccinations" was coincidental, it would have been worse if you hadn't had them, the rest of us on this thread all told blatant lies just to annoy you, we've all known each other for years, we're all married to each other, we're in awe at your perspicacity and now to cap it all off there's what appears to be a serious but clearly spurious claim started by a mischief maker who says he's now dying with a whopping big hole in his chest and has nothing to lose. That's gotta be suspect, right? No one could possibly think the "innoculations" or "vaccines" caused that. How could they? WHAT FOOLS WE WERE. If the deathjabs were what we morons said they are, everyone would have dropped dead at the same instant, would they not? After all, isn't that what happens in nature? On a regular basis?

But I have never forgotten the question you asked, several times, even though I was (and remain) baffled as to why the question of who would remove my cataracts mattered to you at all. I'm aware I'm
an intellectual midget compared to you. We all are. Or, at least, all we sillies who had the crazy notion that Certain People might prefer to have more money, or more space, or simply not think any of us worth having around.

But to the all-important question. My answer is on Page 4 of this thread and has been for more than a year. The NHS has never been the only choice, and for what I wanted (to be able to see through my eyes) it was unquestionably more dangerous to go anywhere near the NHS than to go to a butcher (if I could find one) and request a meat-axe lobotomy. Obviously that exact procedure worked for you, but you work for the NHS and it's only right and proper that you should firmly believe in absolutely everything they say, even if deep down you really don't.
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

Well, that was an interesting read. I am sorry you seem to have unravelled in terms of your mental state. When I first joined this forum I found it genuinely valuable to not just myself but those who posted needing advice or support. I had battles with weed addicts, PAWS warriors who were convinced they were victims of the plant and not themselves. As with the covid conspirators, they were/are convinced the jabs were killing people as part of some depopulation agenda. Some became vicious in their assaults on other views and it was sad but also interesting to see the gradual deterioration in their mental states because no matter what they said, the opposite happened and they couldn't admit it. People who believe can't not believe, like religious fanatics who if presented with absolute facts against Gods would argue the devil is at work to create them.
Even now, I'm not sure if your comments are laced with sarcasm or true reflection but as originally I'm not needing to be right and don't need validating in my opinions. I hope you find balance again Candid because once you were a wise poster who I appreciated as an opinion, before you went head first in to the hole and couldn't get back out. I hope that changes for you. As for me. Never felt fitter or better... I didn't die and haven't had another bout of covid despite being out and about. Just back from Vietnam... what a great place. I think the forum has run its race (sadly) but it was contaminated and the results speak for themselves in terms of the ghost town it became. Stay safe Candid.
Candid

Post by Candid »

Thank you for your good wishes.
Go back to sleep.
Candid

Post by Candid »

Gee I hope Tokeless doesn't click on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3WUv5SV5Hg!!
Pretty safe bet, I'd say. On YouTube, no less!
Tokeless

Post by Tokeless »

I'm eyes wide open Candid, just not afraid. Take care
Candid

Post by Candid »

Tokeless wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:33 pm I'm eyes wide open Candid, just not afraid.
So far we are equal, and I'm sure you know that.

I'm watching https://www.bitchute.com/video/yXRFAdBWzf50/ right now but you still have a job and probably can't spare the time. Bitchute is unlikely to be your cup of tea.