The case against the New World Order

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
Candid

The case against the New World Order

Post by Candid »

In 2020 German-American lawyer Reiner Fuellmich mounted a case against ALL coronoax restrictions and the depopulation/moneygrab of global elitists. https://grand-jury.net/ explains.

There've been regular updates at https://corona-ausschuss.de/en/, of which https://odysee.com/s96en is the most recent.
Candid

Re: The case against the New World Order

Post by Candid »

Next session will be live in two hours https://odysee.com/s97en
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

The Bolshevik revolution in Russia was the work of Jewish planning and Jewish dissatisfaction. Our plan is to have a New World Order. What worked so wonderfully in Russia, is going to become reality for the whole world.

~~ The American Hebrew Magazine, New York, Sept 10, 1920

~
Candid

Post by Candid »

Yes, it's been in the pipeline for a VERY long time.
Candid

Post by Candid »

In town centre yesterday, apart from an entire road leading from High Street to the bus-and-rail station surrounded by scaffolding, retail giants Waterstones (books) and The Bag Shop were having half-price sales because they're closing today.

Sadly, the indy haberdashery from which ma-in-law has bought her supplies for the past two decades is also for the chop. That was the reason I was in town, so I got double her usual order of buttons for the matinee jackets she makes.

When high streets have gone, forcing people to huge out-of-town retail complexes, it'll be sooooo much easier to have a couple of goons denying entry to the unjabbed, I guess.
Candid

Post by Candid »

davidbanner99@ wrote:The case is, it just seems pretty clear now that vaccinated people are getting this virus repeaedly. [...[ Silly to blame Tokeless really. The main risk for Tokeless appears to be more chance of getting the virus and being off work for two weeks. Most of my vaccinated friends had two doses, although possibly they use it as an excuse to get off work a few days
I never had this vaccine. Without legal compensation, forget it. I still get letters from the NHS desperate to get me on the vaccine program.
My advice is to think twice about these vaccines...
Yes, that's the nub of it. In many cases, including me, people knew there was an issue with a "vaccine" appearing so soon after "the virus" was declared. And as quietvoice makes clear, it WAS just "declared", it has never been isolated and never will be.

Once again, the virus is in the jabs. It's been shown over and over again. I know you haven't seen anything about a plan for transhumanism that you can believe, but I'm already seeing altered behaviours in the jabbed people I know who haven't yet been physically ill or in some cases died. There are variations in the jabs themselves; there are placebo jabs. It's one great scientific experiment, and in some cases people have signed up as guinea pigs in return for a hamburger.

Unfortunately the jabs are self-spreading.

It's what follows from "health certificates" that concerns those of us who are awake.
Candid

Post by Candid »

quietvoice wrote:Many people around the world quit their jobs that are requiring the poison. Why can't we blame tokeless? Who else is to blame for one's own blindness?
That, and the worsening nightmare the tokelesses of the world are betraying us into.

I like what theforsaken wrote earlier in this thread:
theforsaken" wrote:People that are buying into this are also blaming people who think like us for killing their grandmas and shit lol, while people who think like us are fighting for their rights just as much as our own.
Their intransigence alternately saddens, frustrates and angers me.
Candid

Post by Candid »

tokeless wrote:You can blame who you want because you are irrelevant. Really, you are. You're just white noise. Imagine being so obsessed trying to prove you know more than others and that they chose wrongly... wow, talk about egotistical.
See what I mean? The pre-jab tokeless would never have taken up where Richard@DecisionSkills left off.
Candid

Post by Candid »

davidbanner99@ wrote:Correction Tokeless. The first vaccine was Sputnik. For some reason, other countries ranted it hadn't been tested over enough time. Then they rushed to try and get a foothold in the market. Hypocrisy? Sure.
Not sure what you hope to attain in arguments with Q.V. There is zero chance either of you will convince the other. I can only assume you both enjoy the stand-off. Not sure how much longer you both have before the lights go out. Unless the battle resumes on Candid's forum.
I haven't got a forum, I'm just a contributor to several. Both the weedpaws forum and the Uncommon Forum Mirror were conceived, set up and are now maintained by tech-savvy UF member 9monthquit. He's still ironing out the bugs as they come to light.
Candid

Dr Sucharit Bhakdi to the World Council for Health

Post by Candid »

World Council for Health
May 25, 2023
Yesterday, millions of people all over the world directed their attention to a small courtroom in Germany. In it was a man who had dared to question the saga of a so-called vaccine being the solution for a so-called pandemic right from the beginning. His professional background would have been enough to take his voice seriously.

Prof Dr Sucharit Bhakdi has always invited dialogue but science, politics, and the media have refused to engage in an exchange. Instead, humanity was thrown into fear, deactivating our rational frontal lobes and falling back into instinctive but not reflective behavior by obeying one solution for everybody on this planet—a concept the World Health Organization wants to impose on all of us for any medical issue declared for plants, animals, or humans in the future.

Prof Bhakdi was alleged to have violated German law by downplaying the Holocaust, which in Germany is a crime that can be punished with up to five years in prison. Interestingly, none of his scientific conclusions on the danger of the injections was the topic of the trial.

https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/news/ ... rt-ruling/