Mr Pickles

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
Fulgurator

Re: Mr Pickles

Post by Fulgurator »

I managed to access some Russian music download sites via Google + Russian script. I can't get the Yandex search engine to run any more without being forced to download the Yandex browser, which doesn't seem to download anyway on my oldish phone. It can be an issue since Russian internet has always been good to access music or films.
A lot has changed since the 1990s when I was a few months in Russia. The fault lies with many parties. Russia was distrusted from the outset so democracy gradually eroded and now it's quite repressive. It's a vicious circle of distrust between Russia and it's neighbours. Politicians created the whole mess as it is today.
Mostly I just download music such as The Bee Gees recently.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Fulgurator wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 10:09 pmPoliticians created the whole mess as it is today.
Jews and their shabbos goy did that. Make better distinctions.
Candid

Post by Candid »

No wonder the few (VERY few) people who sign up here don't dare to post!
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Candid wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 6:35 pm No wonder the few (VERY few) people who sign up here don't dare to post!
What's to talk about? Outright extermination facing us, and what else is there to talk about?
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

quietvoice wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 6:50 pm
Candid wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 6:35 pm No wonder the few (VERY few) people who sign up here don't dare to post!
What's to talk about? Outright extermination facing us, and what else is there to talk about?
I mean, the two of you are having lively and interesting conversations that one cannot get enough of, right? So, why matter about me?
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Well, the one we got here refuses to engage in a proper back-and-forth, where willful ignorance of information prevails. Maybe, the next comer will have a better conversational way about him or her and be willing to take the facts where it may lead.
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

Quiet Voice has been having some kind of a meltdown. I suspect not going out enough and glued to the internet. In Japan they call it hihikomori.
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

All I can say is to get out, get some fresh air and leave those radical hate websites alone. Look what happened to Gary McKinnon.
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

quietvoice wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 7:00 pm
Well, the one we got here refuses to engage in a proper back-and-forth, where willful ignorance of information prevails. Maybe, the next comer will have a better conversational way about him or her and be willing to take the facts where it may lead.
Quiet Voice probably doesn't realise that lately she's coming across as kind of incoherent. It happened to me in the 1980s - probably worse as I was sent to see a psychiatrist. She gave me various drugs but also shared she'd come to regret her choice of profession. She said she felt most of her patients were wrapped up in themselves and selfish. I lost most of the 1980s which was a shame as it was a good period. A shame nobody knew how to help me at that time. Knowledge is what pulled me through though it took time. Q.V. would profit from exercise, sport and logic subjects such as maths or philosophy. That would help her to think for herself and independently. As it is others are telling her what and how to think. She chooses to follow that line as she needs something to offload on. Somewhere to dump any negativity. At present, Q.V. won't listen to sensible advice as it often takes time for that to happen.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Fulgurator wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 9:42 pm Quiet Voice probably doesn't realise that lately she's coming across as kind of incoherent. . . . Q.V. would profit from exercise, sport and logic subjects such as maths or philosophy. That would help her to think for herself and independently. As it is others are telling her what and how to think. She chooses to follow that line as she needs something to offload on. Somewhere to dump any negativity. At present, Q.V. won't listen to sensible advice as it often takes time for that to happen.
As usual, speaking your nonsense about me as if I am not in the room.

No one is listening to you, David, and anyone who does wander over to here who can "think for their own self" can read what is going on.

I am in no way worried that I am wrong about what I write here.
However, you ought to worry that I am right about what I am writing here.
No need for me to "prove" anything "to you", for we are well on our way to being exterminated.