I'm Back To Liven Things Up

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
quietvoice

Re: I'm Back To Liven Things Up

Post by quietvoice »

native indigenous Indians
Dear Fulgy,
Guess what? Those people were not indigenous (native) to the land. Try again.
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

Well, first wrong is to assume people are good or bad based on race. Jewish people are good or bad, the same as all of us. It's not anti semitic to disagree on Israel's policies at any time but it is shaky to exact standards on their country while not applying the same to others. We see double standards and hypocrisy in the media. So, why are Jewish people always blamed? I think much of it is high I.Q. so very many Jewish people become influential - even Bruce Lee was half Jewish. Tests show European Jews especially have higher I.Q. than even the orientals and above European. And they test higher for Aspergers. In fact Jewish people and autistics have in common the fact people have a schizophrenic attitude of love and hate - hate comes when scapegoats are sought for economic insecurity. Still, no one race is evil or inferior.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

The year, 1913.
Directly after signing the federal reserve act. "I have unwittingly ruined my country...All our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of ...The most completely controlled government's in the civilized world...No longer a government by conviction and the vote of a majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men." ~ Woodrow Wilson.
And who do you think led him astray?
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Fulgurator wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 2:37 am Well, first wrong is to assume people are good or bad based on race. Jewish people are good or bad, the same as all of us. It's not anti semitic to disagree on Israel's policies at any time but it is shaky to exact standards on their country while not applying the same to others. We see double standards and hypocrisy in the media. So, why are Jewish people always blamed? I think much of it is high I.Q. so very many Jewish people become influential - even Bruce Lee was half Jewish. Tests show European Jews especially have higher I.Q. than even the orientals and above European. And they test higher for Aspergers. In fact Jewish people and autistics have in common the fact people have a schizophrenic attitude of love and hate - hate comes when scapegoats are sought for economic insecurity. Still, no one race is evil or inferior.

Start noticing what happens when cultures are mixed.

This is the problem with mixing races, it is that the ethnic cultures are then mixed, and that leads to conflict.

Diversity is a destructive force, not a strength at all.

AND THEY KNOW EVERY BIT OF THAT AND USE IT AGAINST THOSE THAT THEY WANT TO DESTROY.

Do your homework.

ANSWER THIS QUESTION FOR ME, David Banner.
Why is it that the Angles/European/Whites/Caucasians (however one wants to identify that group) are not "allowed" to have their own territories——while all other ethnicities on this Earth are "allowed" to keep their own borders intact (exempting Middle East conflict areas)?
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

Hilary Clinton apparently noticed anti Israel protesters simply lack knowledge of history, more so ancient. Anti semitism is mostly a religious divide when christians and Jews split culturally. Those who were raised in Christian countries were raised to mistrust non christian minorities. As happens towards Jehovas witnesses in orthodox Russia. You should find the most anti semitic countries are the most religious - note Spain and Ireland both culturally catholic. As I'm not religious myself I'm not open to anti semitic influence in the media.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Fulgurator wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 2:52 amThose who were raised in Christian countries
Those in "Christian" countries no longer have intact countries, and do you know WHY, David?
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Who do you think facilitated the Bolshevik Revolution?
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

so very many Jewish people become influential
Hey, they print the money. Moneyed people are very influential.
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

Marks mostly. Stalin was Georgian
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Who do you think facilitated the Bolshevik Revolution?
Marks [Marx?] mostly. Stalin was Georgian
I've been told that a high percentage of those who ran the Bolshevik revolution were of the same ethnic persuasion that we've been discussing here. I did not check it out, but that is information that can be checked out. Do you care to do that?

Have you ever heard of or gone over to visit bitchute.com? And no, I'm not on youtube for this stuff; if you did not know, youtube is one of those very highly censored sites.