Mr Pickles

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
quietvoice

Re: Mr Pickles

Post by quietvoice »

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bFgsTsdOXfnP/

INCREDIBLE STATISTICS: DR. PAUL THOMAS BLOWS UP THE CONVENTIONAL VACCINE NARRATIVE
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

O.K. lymphatic systems. If I had time I could dig up my old notes but I studied biology quite some time ago and am now doing other things. I can upload you my notes on this area but they are in Russian from the Soviet Union era
so maybe use Google translate. My biology was taught in Russian so the terms in Russian I often do not know in English - the research is better, however.
The word you refer to comes from frux, frugis in Latin (meaning fruit) but the statement is illogical since we do eat and can digest meat. For centuries in fact. Try Aristotle on homo sapiens, animalia, terrenus, terrestris where we get our source for what Darwin delved into.

"Do you believe what someone says only because they hold a "position of authority"? You seem to like to "appeal to authority" on a regular basis."

There's such a thing as education. I did my share of mainstream education and to a healthy extent the knowledge accumulated can be trusted. Darwin, Marconi, Einstein, Jung all shared their extensive knowledge for posterity. However, what conspiracy people do is ignore basics in education. None of you read proper books by the same reliable names I mentioned, plus many others we could recall. Instead you refer snippets and random copy and paste quotes used to support whatever view you find appealing (decision based on "likes") Yet, there is no basic understanding of the basics of the field you claim to have insight into. That goes for virus research, vaccines, history of the Middle East and, please note, NASA technology.

The virus argument is the same run before you walk statement that matches the flawed space physics argument before. A virus is a familiar pattern of symptoms shared by vast groups of people (Latin " pestilentia"). A vaccine can work in many ways. There are many ways you can reduce virus potency.

Final Q.V. radical statement. Autism is caused purely by vaccines say the conspiracy brigade. That contradicts, Asperger, Kanner, Wing, Bleuler, Kretschmer et al. On what basis do the claims you make discredit all the research they left to us to refer to? I had autism symptoms and tested by doctors prior to any vaccine. My family line has a history of autistic conditions. I had symptoms and hadn't had any vaccines due to the thalidomide scandal that scared my parents at the time. So how come? Could it be genetic?
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

"every single lead to pieces of information"

That is, random quotes from blogs, site hosts and self-promoters but no actual a - z books.

Here's what you can read:

Darwin
Jung
Aristotle on nature
Asperger on autism
G. Suhareva on genetics and autism
Kretschmer on genetics and anthropology.
Kanner on Infantile Autism
Wing and Goulde on clinical autism

Quality researchers. People who went through years of exams and study.
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

My old biology notes related to autism research. All of it comes from real clinics in the USSR. There are anatomy files, case study data and details on brain analysis and so forth. I no longer study this but ran a section through Google Translate:

"Worthy of attention as an indication of a developmental anomaly is the preservation in the molecular layer of Cajal nerve cells, typical of a known period of embryonic development, and the underdevelopment of cerebral cortex cells and Purkinje cells. As for changes of an actual pathological nature, the most significant comes down to cell sclerosis. In acute cases, swelling of cells with symptoms of edema is observed, then so-called severe Nissl changes, sometimes complete cell death, in the place of which a bunch of neuronophages remain."
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

My texts of G. Suhareva Ukrainian Jewish autism researcher, geneticist, doctor, psychologist. I've had these a few years. Lab tests on volunteers with Asperger Syndrome. This is 1925 USSR lab records.

"Laboratory blood tests. Hemoglobin 80%, red blood cells 4,700,000, leukocytes 7,200; The leukocyte formula does not show any deviations from the norm, except for slight lymphocytosis. Studies of the autonomic nervous system have shown the lability of both systems. The Wasserman reaction is negative, the Abderhalden reaction is negative with testes and thyreoidea.
(lymphocytosis = increased number of lymphocytes) "
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Do you ever ask questions of the books that you read? No? You take it for granted that everything in them is correct and true?

Fulgurator wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 8:39 pm However, what conspiracy people do is ignore basics in education. None of you read proper books by the same reliable names I mentioned, plus many others we could recall. Instead you refer snippets and random copy and paste quotes used to support whatever view you find appealing (decision based on "likes") Yet, there is no basic understanding of the basics of the field you claim to have insight into. That goes for virus research, vaccines, history of the Middle East and, please note, NASA technology.
You again mischaracterize me and the information that I have. This is why I cannot interact with you. So. Fuck off, DBanner.
My family line has a history of autistic conditions.
And where it began, I'll bet they were poisoned by a vaccine. So, then, the whole gene line is affected because of a poisonous needle.

The virus argument is the same run before you walk statement that matches the flawed space physics argument before. A virus is a familiar pattern of symptoms shared by vast groups of people (Latin " pestilentia"). A vaccine can work in many ways. There are many ways you can reduce virus potency.
I'm sorry, but you are wrong. That is not what the definition of a virus is. Damn.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Fulgurator wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 8:51 pm "every single lead to pieces of information"

That is, random quotes from blogs, site hosts and self-promoters but no actual a - z books.
That is not what I am looking at nor provide for you—
You are obviously not even familiar with what I do look at—
Whenever I provide a link, you ignore it.

You are a pure idiot if you think that the only good information is what is printed upon a commercially-produced book page. I'm not against books, I have hundreds of my own. But gosh-damn it, David, you are a dunce.
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

Candid wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 8:08 am
Fulgurator wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 9:04 pm Same people would buy tinned sardines and used newspaper for the calls of nature.
Exactly.
Well it looks like you and me from now on, since qv is "done" with you.
She keeps making that promise, yes.
I thought the Uncommon forum was a psychologists meeting place but now figure it had its share of patients. The difference is I accepted my "not being normal" and that was a rocky path of harsh realities to swallow. Like the "Hello my name is ---- and I'm an alcoholic. However, Q.V. doesn't see there's a problem in how she processes information, not with any process of evaluation but random assertions and a preferred hostile fantasy reality. Of course, there's hope. I was at one time in a pretty big delay of my own.
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

"You are a pure idiot if you think that the only good information is what is printed upon a commercially-produced book page."

If you read Plato he concluded the mind is divided into 3 horizons. Ratio, cupido, and Ira. In your case - and many others, "ratio" logic serves "cupido" or desire. So you desire a reality and your intellect tries to justify what you desire to be reality. It should be the intellect that coldly seeks a reality but not biased by Ira (anger" or desire.When anger dominates, people seek a target or some concept to justify that anger. You can't be angry yet have nothing to justify it. So, in your case I think it's the concept of remote figures in authority and pathological dread of being controlled by them (paranoia). The mind creates a seemingly logical scenario where someone or something is to blame. Poor use of logic leads to random acceptance of fragmented information. Social media exploits this process by encouraging users to equate "likes" over and above fact.
What Plato stated was adapted by Bleuler = emotion controls reason and creates delusional cognition, not logical reasoning.
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

"I'm sorry, but you are wrong. That is not what the definition of a virus is. Damn."

So, not the desired reality?

Another thing Plato taught. All concrete reality has a theoretical, conceptual equivalent. So, a ball exists geometrically as a circle, a mathematical symbol. So, even a virus would also exist as a concept but you would only experience a virus as a physical phenomenon. Does the virus exist as a concept? Is there some theoretical concept of something that bounces around the atmosphere and has a negative impact? How about a delusion? I would say even mathematically the virus exists so must exist in terms of biology.
Added to that all languages recognise the concept of a virus.