Mr Pickles

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
quietvoice

Re: Mr Pickles

Post by quietvoice »

Candid wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 8:59 amMany of us consider race, colour and creed irrelevant.
They taught you that. If they can teach you and have you believe that every single person and every single ethnic/racial group is equal to every other single person/ethnic group, they can get away with murder. And they have. And they will again.

Keep dreaming their dream and you will be dead, too.

Diversity is NOT your strength.
Equality is a lie.

The saving of this Earth to is be found in being and acting racially conscious. NOTICE things. NOTICE how there are PATTERNS of behavior. Start NOTICING.

Jews live by LYING ....
and DIE by coming into CONTACT with the TRUTH

- Bobby Fischer world chess champion IQ 187

PS Bobby Fischer was a jew.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Candid wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 8:59 am I hold the majority of the world's leaders, so many of them unelected, culpable for going along with the fearmongering about a virus that was clearly none other than seasonal 'flu.
You ought to do some homework and check out the six-pointed star status of each and every one of these so-called leaders, or whether they are shabbos goy (those who cater to the six-pointed stars) or not. I dare you. Really, I dare you.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Candid wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 8:59 am I hold mainstream media resposible for similar fear tactics, and for NOT reporting the massive number of excess deaths that started in every country within months of the jab rollout.
You ought to do some homework and check out the six-pointed star status of each and every one of these media executives, or whether they are shabbos goy (those who cater to the six-pointed stars) or not. I dare you. Really, I dare you.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Candid wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 8:59 amCancer is unlikely to be stopped,
/

So-called cancer has a cause, and therefore, so-called cancer has a cure! Ha! Easy peasy!

So long as the cause is not exercised, the effect will not be realized.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Also NOTICE that these "chosenites" (aka jewish supremacists) are only a mere 2% of the population and yet they command the highest of offices. How can that have happened?
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Okay, music break.

Leonard Cohen, The Future
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYzPVKg3wyo
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Candid wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 8:59 amMany of us consider race, colour and creed irrelevant.

The White peoples of this Earth must collectively understand they are equally subject to the iron-hard Laws of Nature with every other creature of the Universe, or they will not secure peace, safety, nor even their existence.
from the introduction of "88 Precepts" by David Lane
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

There's a passage I can forward from Apuleius's witchcraft trial in the 2nd century A.D. He was of mixed race and not Roman. His native language was Phoenician and Phoenician is a Semitic language, modern Hebrew alone comes closest to it. Apuleius states his race is of no consequence but only virtue related to the individual. That is, knowledge, tolerance, justice, courage - the platonic virtues. In many ways, it's the good Samaritan proverb. I would agree. My race appears to be some Irish and French but who I am comes from inner qualities, also influenced by self-discipline.
So, the idea of one particular race or other being a yardstick to judge individuals always has been absurd.
I repeat. Q.V. has the option of either reading real books or even sources, or to continue to be told how to think by forum hosts and cherry picking any random information that supports a negative, paranoid view of the world.
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

Candid wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 11:24 pm
Fulgurator wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 10:53 pm Why are Jews always blamed? They are often not Christian but of a minority religion. I'm not Jewish but I don't believe Jesus was the son of God either and neither did gnostics. So, it's all based on culture and religion. Jews are just normal people though they test higher I.Q. than Europeans and Americans.
Jews are definitely not Christian, Fulgurator.
Christians believe Jesus walked the earth (a long time ago) to save us all from sin.
Jews are still waiting. They are bound by religion, NOT nationality.
Funny thing is, though, they appear to be right. All my research to date suggests Jesus never said he was the son of God. Immaculate conception in fact was claimed with regard to Plato - supposedly the son of Apollo. Early Christians were also gnostic and the Coptic texts show a very different historical Jesus. If you really want to dig deep, try Thomas Taylor who pretty much showed modern Christianity borrows from Platonism. Even the trinity, confession, virgin birth.
So, Judaism isn't that much different from gnosticism with regard to the fact Jesus was a man - a teacher like Socrates. I also think that is the source of prejudice. To say Jesus was just a man destroys the hope of an easy salvation you get simply by "believing the gospel".
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

Consider too that Christianity persecuted not just Jews but pagans (witches), heretics and justified the slave trade. That doesn't make Jesus bad since he never claimed he was the son of God. Orthodoxy came about centuries after his death.

"According to Taylor, the Christian religion, or, as he prefers to call it, ‘the jargon of innumerable sects,’ established a tyranny over the human mind utterly unknown to the ancient world—the tyranny of religious despotism—and has extirpated from the earth the ‘dominion of wisdom and virtue, substituting in its place the modern spirit of barter and trade.’ . . . Penetrating and smooth, it has crept like oil through the various communities of mankind, ‘suppressing the effervescence of desire, restraining the restless spirit of inquiry, and calming the impetuosity of genius,’ reducing all human affairs to one universal and uniform mediocrity."