Mr Pickles

Psychology-related discussions or questions that don't fit neatly into any other forum.
Fulgurator

Re: Mr Pickles

Post by Fulgurator »

For Candid. I just learned thousands died from infected blood imported by the NHS. Not a conspiracy but another example of incompetence. It goes to show why we should be cynical for our own good but still no need to jump into the conspiracy line. My distrust of vaccines applies to such screwups, today more common place.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Fulgurator wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 9:33 pm My advice stands. It's not meant to be condescending .
I'm sorry, what advice, I must have missed it.

It applies to a lot of people these days who are substituting real education in sciences for pseudo claptrap on the internet.
I'm sorry. I've never told you and so you have NO CLUE as to what my learning and education consists. And to top it off, I've not heard one word about DISCERNMENT of information from you. It's all MAINSTREAM SCIENCE AND EDUCATION vs ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING FOUND ON THE INTERNET, for you isn't it?

People are being manipulated and partly brainwashed by various cult celebrities whose knowledge of history, science, biology is extremely dubious. Sure they are. Not me. I've never mentioned a cult celebrity, did I.

As to my age, I'm clearly a lot older and did my learning the hard way. With increased age, you recognise misinformation and deceit more easily.
I asked about your age because you brought up thalidomide and your mother. How old are you, David?

So, my advice would be. Read real textbooks on science. Learn some biology and basic genetics.
Covered that one. You've no clue on my self-education.

Speaking of biology, did you know that humans are a frugivore species?

Read credited history written by genuine researchers and not the rubbish you tend to find by Bill Blogs on websites.
Sometimes you can find such texts on online libraries with authors names but always beware of site hosts and self-proclaimed experts - they're rarely qualified.

Beware of being passive and controlled by those who promote all these conspiracies. Bear in mind how the young women who followed Charlie Manson in later life regretted how they were led into a paranoid view of the world.
You ought to visit juxtaposition stories on bitchute. He'll tell you what about Manson that is not true. Go for it. If you want the link, just ask.
Yes or no . . . Is the World Economic Forum a conspiracy theory?

You do not hold rational and objective thought to be of value. This is why I think me talking with you is a waste of my time. LEARN HOW TO USE DISCERNMENT. But you won't.
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

quietvoice wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 3:21 pm
died of plague
Died of poison, most likely? I don't know about that part of history, but if other parts of history say anything . . .
What of the "black death" plague in the 1300''s? What do you think was the cause of that?
It was thought to be the ratus ratus but it's now assumed ratus norvegicus carried the black death.
Maybe you should explain why if all vaccines ever created caused autism, how come those who had the same vaccines as autistic people never suffered autism? Given the term "autism" is more serious than the modern "autism spectrum" definition, it still seems to be statistically very small in per cent. I meet a lot of OCD or neurotic people but very few autistic. They claim autism is on the rise but I found no evidence of that.
Why did German scientists find autistic conditions were connected to somatotype - the three types of the human body? How do you connect that? I mean, did all the ectomorphs alone have the vaccines you claim alone cause autism? Correction. The claims you got from those dodgy conspiracy sites.
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

Yes, mainstream science can be trusted generally. I refer to Darwin, Freud, Einstein, Tesla, Armstrong and so on. I found internet sources to be very shaky. Online source libraries are good for materials to source but mostly the net is replacing established science with new age nonsense.
Take your other claim that man never went to the moon, concluded due to the websites you once quoted. Yet India and Japan recently landed unmanned craft on the lunar pole. So much for the conspiracy theorists there! And now, vaccines. All vaccines caused autism universally you were informed. That's nonsense. Autism has been around for millennia. I can forward you a 2000 year old medical description of autistic conditions.
For heaven's sake, find some recognised sources preferably printed textbooks.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

how come those who had the same vaccines as autistic people never suffered autism?
How come there are zero cases of autism among the Amish people?

How come around 5 billion people took the c19 vaccine, and so far, only 20 million people died from it? Does that mean that the poison, which can be in varying amounts in each individual injection, did not poison the others that did not die yet? And all of the countless people who have severe life-debilitating effects from that same jab, does it mean that all of the other seemingly okay people are safe because, why?

Long term effects, these people have centuries of experience in dispensing poison . . .

David Banner, I have a challenge for you. How about before you talk anymore about vaccines being a viable product (not a scam), that you provide proof of any virus that has been isolated. That is the sole purpose of vaccines, is it not, to provide some sort of defense from viruses? Then, these things must have been proven to exist? Great, David, show me the proof of an isolated virus.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Fulgurator wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 10:13 pm Yes, mainstream science can be trusted generally.
Sorry. They cannot. Wake up to the world in which you live.
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

"You do not hold rational and objective thought to be of value. "

It takes a lot to make me smile but that was indeed a classic.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

Fulgurator wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 10:15 pm "You do not hold rational and objective thought to be of value. "

It takes a lot to make me smile but that was indeed a classic.
Indeed.
quietvoice

Post by quietvoice »

David Banner, I have a challenge for you. How about before you talk anymore about vaccines being a viable product (not a scam), that you provide proof of any virus that has been isolated. That is the sole purpose of vaccines, is it not, to provide some sort of defense from viruses? Then, these things must have been proven to exist? Great, David, show me the proof of an isolated virus.
Fulgurator

Post by Fulgurator »

quietvoice wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 10:13 pm
how come those who had the same vaccines as autistic people never suffered autism?
How come there are zero cases of autism among the Amish people?

How come around 5 billion people took the c19 vaccine, and so far, only 20 million people died from it? Does that mean that the poison, which can be in varying amounts in each individual injection, did not poison the others that did not die yet? And all of the countless people who have severe life-debilitating effects from that same jab, does it mean that all of the other seemingly okay people are safe because, why?

Long term effects, these people have centuries of experience in dispensing poison . . .

Viruses are passed on amongst mass populations. The Latin is "pestilentia" Vaccines work differently. I don't think all the Covid vaccinated will die, as you say, but it wasn't a good vaccine to risk taking. I did get that virus - as did Eric Clapton - but shook it off after 3 weeks.